Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,016 members, 7,859,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power (20190 Views)

Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions / NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine / Insecurity: Northern Groups Plan Mass Protests In 19 States Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by bigcasava1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
So since all this while they are scared of voicing out their plight. Now I know they are hypocrite
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by joefelin2345: 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pls remember that ....any fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the North. Magana yakare, sefini, lobatan, odiegwu etc.
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by blacknp(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
bendike:

Jonathan had crushed Boko haran just before the elections and buhari's inauguration. He did that with the aid of executive outcomes, the south African mercenary group. Buhari canceled the contract claiming as a general he will lead from the front. That it was a disgrace to our army for foreigners to lead the fight. Subsequently all the gains were lost.
Visit Google and read about executive outcomes and Boko Haram.
I should go & read what I observed? Jonathan had stopped Boko Haram, you are living in your own world. You know what they say? 20 20 hindsight is perfect.
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by bendike: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
blacknp:
I should go & read what I observed? Jonathan has stopped Boko Haram, you are living in your own world.
Yeah, my world is reality, don't know about yours.
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by blacknp(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
bendike:

Yeah, my world is reality, don't know about yours.
It is not about what you think or feel, all that really matters is the facts, my dude you are living in a Pompey’s paradise, even Reno Omokri can’t defend these fallacy.
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by AFONJACOW(m): 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
SeriouslySense:
They loved the violence, they wanted to spread chaos everywhere and benefit from it, and that has not changed even now
it will consume them alone
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by teeboy100(m): 12:41am On Nov 29, 2020
Are these people (boko haram, bandits) not human being, cus I don't understand
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by Nasir123(m): 9:13am On Nov 29, 2020
honest1480:
They over there know the sharp way to eradicate insurgency but they won't apply the right approach because of political and personal benefits.

I day tell you my brother!

These guys have used politics and greed to destroy everything.

A simple thing state policing would have stopped. But they prefer their stupid political maneuvering with no positive growth/benefit to the nation.

This Country is in deep SH"T!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by Pickieox(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2020
He is only playing his written scripts to continue to be in good book of the masses...
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by bendike: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
blacknp:
I should go & read what I observed? Jonathan had stopped Boko Haram, you are living in your own world. You know what they say? 20 20 hindsight is perfect.

What do you have to say about this suggestion by a sitting APC governor of borneo state. A professor for that matter?
I am sure you certainly do not know as much as he does.
Hope you will make u complimentary comments about him too.

https://www.nairaland.com/6288731/governor-zulum-recommends-use-mercenaries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mary Leonard: US Ready To Help Nigeria Identify Boko Haram Sponsors / Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race / Saraki: Jonathan Did Not Give Me Any Bribe Over Missing $20bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.