Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt (56428 Views)

Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Doraty1(f): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2020
Explosions have rocked a church belonging to father of Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, in Port Harcourt, the state capital.

It was learnt that hoodlums numbering about five sneaked into the Christian Universal Church International on 25 Azikiwe Street Mile, 3 Diobu, on Saturday night and detonated the explosives suspected to be dynamite.

Report has it that there was also a significant part of the church which was damaged by the explosion, created panic in the area.

However, no group had claimed responsibility for the dastardly act, two of the miscreants were said to have been apprehended by a vigilant group and handed over to the police.

The operatives of Eagle crack, an outfit of the state police command, Mopol 19 and other security agencies were said to have cordoned off the area.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/just-in-explosions-rock-wikes-fathers-church-in-port-harcourt/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Bkayyy: 9:53am On Nov 29, 2020
Watch as they will pin it on Ipob but we know better.
We know those that use bombs for knockout. They probably did it in the heat of the tension so that it will look like retaliation.
Please they should invite detective fashola to the crime scene for evidence

291 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2020
Is God trying to send Pharaoh Wike a warning? Is God waging a war on fake churches and false prophets? Please, before you condemn this act, ask yourself these vital questions.. So many churches are being used to perpetuate all manner of evil things..

-Luke 19:46
He declared to them, “It is written: ‘My house will be a house of prayer.’ But you have made it ‘a den of robbers.’ ”

- 1 Peter 4:17
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

. As for the miscreants, whom the Lord used to punish the evil church, I think arresting them will amount to nothing, because
"...you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God." - Acts 5:39
.. Instead, we should
"give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." - 1 Thessalonians 5:18

May God help us all.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by bobowaja(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2020
Ipob terrorists. I trust Wike to show them pepper wink

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by nonoski: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2020
Ipob terrorists please don't put our lives in danger in Port Harcourt.
Biko

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Rugaria: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2020
They want to create a justification for the unimaginable genocide committed against the good people of Obigbo by Nyesomghosa Wikevie and that funny looking snake catcher called Burutai!? All of you will pay for your crimes against humanity at the appropriate time..

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Afamed: 9:57am On Nov 29, 2020
IPoB terrorist don finally buy market

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Afamed: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2020
Rugaria:
They want to create a justification for the unimaginable genocide committed against the good people of Obigbo by Nyesomghosa Wikevie and that funny looking snake catcher called Burutai!? All of you will pay for your crimes against humanity at the appropriate time..
Keep quiet ,

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:
Watch as they will pin it on Ipob but we know better.
We know those that use bombs for knockout. They probably did it in the heat of the tension so that it will look like retaliation.
Please they should invite detective fashola to the crime scene for evidence

Let them pin it on Ipob.

It is a welcome development.

Seems you are an IPOB apologist..

Only foolish Governor will allow Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB destroy the state under their watch.

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Muna4real(f): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2020
I don't know what to call anyone who believes that it's ipob doing. Those ones are worse than idiots.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Onlinesmart: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2020
ipob

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by PDJT: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2020
-Watch them blame IPOB.

-Trying to justify the summary execution they carried out in Obigbo and the one they planned for tomorrow on the Igbo sons who they hurriedly took to their dungeons across Nigeria.

-God pass Wike and his Fulani masters!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2020
Wike should take charge and flush out remnants of IPOB in his state.

If you allow them, the carnage they will cause in future will be totally unimaginable.

Thank God for Uche Mefor who honorably resigned that allow his name soiled by these terrorists..

Mefor remains a man of honour.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by PDJT: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2020
[s]
Juliusmalema:

If you allow them, the carnage they will cause in future will be totally unimaginable
[/s]

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Bkayyy: 10:06am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Let them pin it on Ipob.

It is a welcome development.

Seems you are am IPOB apologist
CALL it whatever you are like. Unlike some of you, I was raised to never abandon my brother even if he is mad.
Even at the worst he is still my mad brother

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2020
PDJT:
-Watch them blame IPOB.

-Trying to justify the summary execution they carried out in Obigbo and the one they planned for tomorrow on the Igbo sons who they hurriedly took to their dungeons across Nigeria.

-God pass Wike and his Fulani masters!

Which other people , other than IPOB will be involved in such act

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Bkayyy: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

If you allow them, the carnage they will cause in future will be totally unimaginable
No animal celebrates the killing of his specie by another talkless of human. You can't hail and implore another person to kill your brother if you are actually related.
My dear it is very difficult for you to pass as Igbo

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

CALL it whatever you are like. Unlike some of you, I was raised to never abandon my brother even if he is mad.
Even at the worst he is still my mad brother

Akiko..

I was raised to distance myself from terrorist activities. It bleeds anarchy in the society.

Why not Invite Ipob in your community to be unleashing mayhem.

FG should deal with them same way they are dealing with BH terrorists.

Wike will be fool if he allows IPOB destroy his state.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by loveth360(f): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

shut up if you have nothing to say.

This might be a planned work by Wike to justify the killing of Igbos in Obigbo.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

No animal celebrates the killing of his specie by another talkless of human. You can't hail and implore another person to kill your brother if you are actually related.

Specie mbok

Seriously I don't need your validation whether I am igbo or not...Ogbasadim....I choptas not..

Shove the Igbo inside your pocket....

FG should stop arresting and releasing any Ipob member, they should be executed at sight..

Secondly Wike must take control of his state and not allow Igbos and their apologists ruin the state under his watch...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by loveth360(f): 10:14am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Akiko..

I was raised to distance myself from terrorist activities. It bleeds anarchy in the society.

Why not Invite Ipob in your community to be unleashing mayhem.

FG should deal with them same way they are dealing with BH terrorists.

Wike will be fool if he allows IPOB destroy his state.
Yes FG should treat them way he treats boko haram members,

by giving them appointments federal level.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2020
loveth360:

Open up.

That's how u people goes about looking for places to cause restiveness.

People enjoying peace , u guys will go there and create problem.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Confirmedzombie: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2020
Igbos are responsible for this dastardly act.

I repeat, if one mosquito bite Gov Wike, one million mosquito will bite igbos in Rivers state.

I call on all igbos in Rivers state to urgently make a press conference dissociating themselves from Igbos.

Let the igbos urgently disown Igbos now or risk been ejected from Rivers state.

The world can now see that Igbos are terrorists organization worse than boko haram

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2020
loveth360:
Yes FG should treat them way he treats boko haram members,

by giving them appointments federal level.

Go and look for Nnamdi to discuss the second paragraph of the nonsense you wrote.

Not everyone listens to radio biafra or even knows how their Facebook looks like.

Terrorist remains a terrorist.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Afamed: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

Those Soldiers and Police killed by IPoB are not of human creatures. Majority of you believe in running on sentiment

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Afamed: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2020
loveth360:
Nothing to say by not believing in your hypocrite sentiment?
When the IPoB turned this woman ( A police offer wife) a widow over the night, the hypocrite like you were no where to be seen.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by PDJT: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2020
[s]
Juliusmalema:

Which other people , other than IPOB will be involved in such act
[/s]

-My friend go and take several seats. You’re as boring as hell. This forum would do better without your numerous incoherent rants.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by loveth360(f): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Open up.

That's how u people goes about looking for places to cause restiveness.

People enjoying peace , u guys will go there and create problem.
Soon you will have a date with your beloved Nigeria army.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Redcrafton: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2020
bobowaja:
Ipob terrorists. I trust Wike to show them pepper wink

When will Buhari show your boko brothers pepper?

Nigeria is at the brink of collapse because hypocrite like you are in the majority.

23 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MTN Fueled Boko Haram Insurgency - President Buhari / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) / Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.