Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,560 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ (29954 Views)

Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) / Governor Buni Weds Gumsu Abacha, The Daughter Of Late Head Of State (Photos) / Governor Buni Marries Gumsu Abacha As Fourth Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Farki: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
And we're meant to clap for you or what? undecided
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by zeusdgrt(m): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
K
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wow
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Notatribalist(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
This governor deserves to be impeached if truly he made such insensitive statement. Imagine the effrontery? You are spending 90% of your time as governor outside your states and you can still boldly say so? Yobe citizens deserves better.
98%

2 Likes

Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by 4gunners(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Normal!! Even the former governor, Gaidam, hardly spend time in Damaturu. Most of the political elites have houses in Kano, where they spend most of the night.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by ednut1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
useless man
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by MrStylish(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Abbboooobbbiii
Can we see d evidence if u spending 3days der
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by alingo2013(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Stupid politicians they are more focused on money than the people who gave them the opportunity to be there
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Angelfrost(m): 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
3 Days in a whole fvcking month??! Or did I read amiss??!... Can't imagine Gregory Abbott of Texas daring to make such an imbecilic statement in public. He will definitely hang for it.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by SAMTOBIJU(m): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
3 days in a month in a state you are governing. This Man must be a clown. Is it technology that will supervise some of the contract given out too.
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by oluwasegun007(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
And they say social media reform as more of an issue than insecurity...

Dammm...what a country.
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Bighead5: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kestolove:
He has achieve what 5 governors from dat erosion cursed region can achieve in 8yrs ND his just starting

God bless you for this statement. You are a patriot.

1 Like

Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by pickatyou2: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Governor wey no dey stay him state, that one na governor.
Can't blame him though. We have a sitting president who is hardly around. We can say the only positive thing corona brought is helping us cut unnecessary and excessive travel by bubu.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by lozanni(m): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
The Governor gave a good response undecided
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Reference(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
This governor deserves to be impeached if truly he made such insensitive statement. Imagine the effrontery? You are spending 90% of your time as governor outside your states and you can still boldly say so? Yobe citizens deserves better.

They don't deserve better. They deserve what they tolerate. They had the template, the opportunity, the inspiration of the EndSARS protest to demand for better governance when every political office holder in Nigeria was on the back foot, but they stood aloof....

1 Like

Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by One4me: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
chinjo:
Life of a typical northern politician. They only go to office when allocation is paid by the Federal government. After butchering the money, they go back to the major cities. Their people are not bothered. Just ask Hisbah to go about destroying bottles of alcohol and banning people from mentioning black Friday and you will see the people shouting ranka daidai.

Jut imagine, he is boasting of spending three days in a State he is the Governor! shocked shocked
All of them have relocated to Abuja, spending the people's money lavishly on women and drugs, while innocent Nigerians are dying in droves.
"Democracy in Nigeria, is the biggest SCAM ever invented".
We have criminals, supported and entrenched in position by the Military, looting our collective patrimony, in the name of Politics and Democracy.
As bad and criminal as the military were in those days, without excusing them, Nigeria had more development, than we have had under these criminals calling themselves Politicians.
How can the Education Budget or the Health Budget be less than #50B, yet the National Assembly, a body of people that adds no value to the average Nigerian, have a Budget of #128B annually?
How can Governors be spending, without any control or accounting, Security Budget that amounts to over #300B annually?
How can the current NNPC Group-Head, suddenly wake up, after collecting millions of barrels of Crude Oil and spending a yearly Budget of over #200 Billion annually, on our three Refineries, in the last fur years, come out last week and tell us that the Refineries cannot work?
Did he not know that when he was spending those allocations, collecting #Billions on for Turn-Around maintenance, etc?

Nigeria is a SCAM, these Politicians are worse than CRIMINALS, worse than Armed Robbers, they can threaten all they like but very soon, this scam will burst and it will be bloody.
2000 Criminals cannot hold 200M citizens to ransom, forever
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by bewla(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
chinjo:
Life of a typical northern politician. They only go to office when allocation is paid by the Federal government. After butchering the money, they go back to the major cities. Their people are not bothered. Just ask Hisbah to go about destroying bottles of alcohol and banning people from mentioning black Friday and you will see the people shouting ranka daidai.
Duplication of office

only in my country

one BIG man many office

young restless energytic no office
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by PhillipPHD(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
LivingSage:
Sometimes, silence is the best option.
This isn't a talk from Buni

It is actually on video record with BBC. Currently circulating
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by majamajic(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kestolove:
He has achieve what 5 governors from dat erosion cursed region can achieve in 8yrs ND his just starting

We knew simplyleo , u will soon calm like him
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Xbee007(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Gov. Buni of Yobe is currently constructing Northern Nigeria's second cargo international airport in Damaturu.

Buni is working!
Looks substandard.
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Elvis778(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kestolove:
am not surprised, you are always shameless...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Born2Breed(f): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wawu!!! The north got the best governors.
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Bighead5: 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
One4me:

Grow Up and stop acting silly

Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by mu2sa2: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
chinjo:
Northern politicians ke! Politicians are all the same whether notherner or southerner, pdp or apc.
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by cococandy(f): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
Cruise grin
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Yeeyo: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Igbankpa:
Running away from the monsters they created while the masses are slughtered like chickens
if some body speak the true they will tag it as hate speech
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Coldie(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
I don't blame him, abuja sweet scatter who no like better thing
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Franktom247(m): 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
When a foolish man is talking keep quiet it is a damaturu proverb **runs outta thread**
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Emotionss: 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
chinjo:

Oga it's not just Northern politicians ooo
All politicians from all the geopolitical zones are guilty of this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Releases Lady K, One Other Detainee After 114 Days / Killings: You Have Few Months To End This Madness – Fani-Kayode Berates FG / "You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself" - Umahi Slams Contractor Over Shoddy Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.