Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,265 members, 7,853,311 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It (46109 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised / Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by sakssey23: 4:29am On Nov 30, 2020
lilfreezy:
They want GEJ to takeover from Buhari and do a single term so bad so that they will return and do another 8 years.

Smart! You talk true.. That is their agenda..

Some silly youths would come now and start shouting GEJ.. They are all corrupt sets of leaders.
We need someone new to come into the system..

Youths make una give una self brain oo.. We do not want Jonathan or Atiku come 2023.. Nigeria needs someone new. A different party. Do not forget all the protests had for a New Nigeria.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by JOSH54: 4:57am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As incompetent as Buhari!!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

He is still 1000 times better than Jonathan!

I still have not forgotten how Bokoharam took over the whole of a north East.

Abuja was not safe! Bombing here and there!

Kano was not safe bombast here and there.

Gombe, bauchi, yobe were all not safe under Jonathan.

More than 20 local government were under Bokoharam... Military barracks were not safe back then.

No state in the whole of 19 northern state is safe!!

There's no week that Bokoharam don't bomb and kills people in the north back then!!

Buhari has failed in stopping banditry in Kaduna, kastina and zamfara villages.

Buhari is just a failure just like Jonathan... But comparing them is foolish!!

Buhari is by far better than Jonathan!

The north would never forget!!
EVEN D BLIND MEN KNOWS GOODLUCK JONATHAN WAS 1000% BETTER THAN BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Freestainworld(m): 5:04am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume go and settle your issues with Jonathan!!

Buhari is 1000times better than him!!

Jonathan remain the most cluesles president in the history of Nigeria!!

I still can remember when my beautiful kano wasn't safe!!

I still can remember when no where was safe in the north!!

All Buhari need to do is to focuse more on bandits and secure Borno villages just like the cities!
Almajiri, they will still use you to vote in another Buhari, by then your villages would have been burnt down completely ,since you can't learn from it m the past.

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by lexy2014: 5:08am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:

All Buhari need to do is to focuse more on bandits and secure Borno villages just like the cities!

Pls name d 1000 things that makes buhari better than Jonathan.

U say buhari is better yet u acknowledge that he isn't focused and that he hasn't secured borno villages. U say one thing, in d end u contradict urself

Section 14 (2b) of d constitution says:

"The security and welfare of the people is the primary purpose of government". That is d standard. Buhari is d head of govt& constitutionally in charge of security. If d sultan of sokoto can be crying out because of bandits, then there's a problem. Buhari has failed. Ur attempt to garnish his failings won't work

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by henrixx(m): 5:10am On Nov 30, 2020
fucking lies to promote Jonathan for 2023.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Cutiekatty: 5:32am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:

From your write up one can quickly decode that you are on a personal vendetta with the former president. Comparing buhari to Jonathan is like comparing Obama with Kim the north Korea president . just tell me one area buhari has not failed this country? Before 2023 from what we are seeing over half a million people will still die in the north. Don't wake up to fight for your lives be torn between religious and regional line there, do your research very well ,more people have died from boko haram under buhari than Jonathan, despite the north taking charge of all the head of security agencies in the country. to who more is given more is expected. With all the power shift to the north I thought the north will become the Dubai of Africa. I pity the people they are deceiving.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Qoko: 5:40am On Nov 30, 2020
Ndume was not wrong for criticizing Jonathan, the only difference between them is Nepotism, this is democracy, we will keep complaining until we got the best we want.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by opribo(m): 5:49am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

More than 20 local government were under Bokoharam... Military barracks were not safe back then.

There's no week that Bokoharam don't bomb and kills people in the north back then!!

@OP. Don't forget Buhari comment that an attack on Boko was an attack against the North.

Yes, as the commander in chief, you got to do what you have to do. GEJ was weak in this regard. Again, the APC politised the whole thing snd they used it to discredit the govt of the day. The then Borno state governor allowed the Chibok school girls to remain against the Federal govt warning.

All these things we know but oneday as it always happens, someone will have a change of heart and come out say the truth of all players and how Nigeria became ungovernable.

When Abacha was doing his own he never knew a sergeant Rogers would emerge with the truth.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by joefelin2345: 5:56am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

Was Jonathan the one that started BH? When he was seriously fighting the sect, was it not you Northers that was frustrating his efforts. Were you people not the same people threatening to take him to International Critical Court in Hague for genocide? Did one of prominent Northern leaders not say that..Amy fight against BH is a fight against the North? Let posterity judge you people.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Arrewa: 6:01am On Nov 30, 2020
Gertyman:

My Guy, you have very good memory. Although, I did not agree with you that Buhari is 1000 times better than Jonathan. None of the two is better. I only quoted you due to all the Boko Haram adventures you outlined which I could also recalled. I did not like this Buhari's administration. Infact, I dislike everything about his administration in the first 6 months of his first term as President. I actually supported Buhari in 2015 to oust out Jonathan, hoping for a beautiful change under Buhari administration, I lost interest after seeing his first 6 months performance. One thing that baffle me about we Nigerian is that we have a very short memory. Imagine during Jonathan's administration, when Crude Oil was around $150 per barrel due to the economic sanction on Iran, yet nothing to show for it.

Imagine when Boko Haram was having field day as you have written above. Infact during Jonathan's time, there were several bad occurences in various part of the country, even that people changed his name to Badluck Jonathan. Was he now the same Jonathan people now preferred? Neither do I even like Buhari's administration a bit, since Snake children are the same, no kind one. If Jonathan had performed well during his tenure, there is no doubt, he would have won the second term even with wide margin. Even in his time, his Presidency replied everyone that criticized him, that's why I won't be surprised by 2023, when people will start shouting Tinubu, Sanwo Olu, APC and forgetting 2020 EndSars incidence. It shows how Nigeria have tendency of forgetting past administrations saga. The only preffered situation in Jonathan's adminstration compared to Buhari is freedom of speech, and nothing more. I did not even expected that Buhari will be voted the second term, I actually thought we will bring in someone else. One thing we don't realize is that no administration deserve any second term. And guess what, after their first term, while they hope for the second term in election, and if they loose, its a very painful thing for them. See Jonathan as example, they always feel so sad and dissapointed. That's how we suppose to have realized that, any administration not peforming in the first term should be voted out. Even those that performed should be carefully examined whether they deserve second term.

To whom much is given, much is expected. Jonathan has the opportunity to change Nigeria situation or lay a good foundation, but he failed, and only follow PDP party celebration up and down. Buhari administration is even off key, lets not talk about that. So we don't need to prefer anyone of them, Ex-President are always the best. It shows how Nigeria is getting to point of no return. God help us.
God bless you!! You said it all!

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Arrewa: 6:02am On Nov 30, 2020
muhdfaruq:
so Arrewa you are from Kano,my state?
yes oo...son of the soil!
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by BobbyZrealist(m): 6:08am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

Yes u are right Boko Haram was bombing everywhere in the north east Abuja and Kano.
But wait let set the record straight.
Boko haram defeated in the north east but recently killed 43 farmers.
Bandits maiming and killing people in Katsina,Zamfara,Sokoto and kebbi.
Herdsmen killing people i n Kaduna,Niger,plateau,Taraba,Benue,Edo,Delta,Ondo and so on.
Herdsmen kidnapping everywhere in Naija
especially Abuja-Kaduna road.
Cattle ruslers from Kebbi to Sokoto to Katsina.
Two Traditional chiefs killed in Southern Kaduna.
A first class chief killed in Ondo(Oba).
Countless number of pastors kidnapped and killed sometimes with family members.
Soldiers and IMN massacre.
Endsars massacre.
Hoodlums ransacking and destruction.
Killing of former chief of air staff.
Ransacking of Oba's palace.
Giving amnesty to Book haram.
Giving amnesty to bandits.
Nigeria poverty capital of the world.
Naija economy in recession in the last 5 years.
Debt profile highest in history.
Division, bigotry, nepotism and sectionalism at it's highest in the history of Nigeria.
Burning of Naija consulate in Ghana and maltreatment of Nigerians.
Killing of Nigerians in S.A.
I can go on and on and on and on.
Jonathan had his flaws,u people say he was clueless,fine.
But it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that Muhammad Buhari from futta jallon mountains, is the most clueless,idea less,dumbness,meanest, useless, hopeless,adamant,direction less ,purposeless and focus less leader not in the history of Naija but the history of the world.
Take your Arewa and shove it up your ass bitch nigga.
I am from the north too,take note.
Go to school fool.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Slurity(m): 6:49am On Nov 30, 2020
Same will be said about Bubu when time comes.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Front0lane: 6:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

All this article on top igbo hate?
Nawaooo
. E suupose be on Igbo love. The way your Igbo tribe love Ikwerre Hausa Fulani Kanuri Yoruba etc or is it not this your pathetic tribe that still complain daily here on NL that South Africans, Malaysians Arabs, Indians, Chinese, Singaporeans, Cambodians British, Germans etc all hate you ? I repeat my it never be well with your entire household dead alive n unborn generation if you can not list a single tribe across the globe Igbos love b4 demanding others should love you.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Niceman4u(m): 6:53am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

So, u had to spew this gibberish in order to discredit Jonathan?
I am neither a Jonathan's fan nor Buhari's fan.
But, y must u compare somebody who has brain but did not use it to the who has no brain?
When Ihejirika, former Army chief was taking the war to boko haram's doorsteps, your useless leaders were crying that he was decimating ur population.
How can u open ur mouth and mention a deadbrain Buhari when Presidents are being talked about?
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Tannhauser(m): 7:04am On Nov 30, 2020
Calm down please...you fool no one with your screams. The truth needs no embellishments.
Name a single village in Nigeria where elections did not take place due to insecurity in 2015.

Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

Calm down please

Calm down please....
Name a single village where election did not take place due to insecurity in 2015...
That was achieved in just 3 weeks

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by nnamdi640: 7:13am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

The only thing that differentiate Buhari's regime from Gej's regime in term of insecurity is the bombing that occur during Gej's regime. Honestly, the insecurity we are facing now is alarming.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Kingrefreshed: 7:13am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

Terrorist soon you will not have any sponsor again and hunger will kill you
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by nnamdi640: 7:15am On Nov 30, 2020
sakssey23:

Smart! You talk true.. That is their agenda..

Some silly youths would come now and start shouting GEJ.. They are all corrupt sets of leaders.
We need someone new to come into the system..

Youths make una give una self brain oo.. We do not want Jonathan or Atiku come 2023.. Nigeria needs someone new. A different party. Do not forget all the protests had for a New Nigeria.
The north will not agree
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by faceland: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

Buhari, Sunusi Lamido and co... They are the once that financed Boko Haram during GEJ as political tactics. When Jonathan ask Buhari to lead the talks with Boko Haram, Buhari was afraid of being implicated and rejected the offer. So if you think that inactive Buhari has the secret formula to end Boko Haram, why did he wait until now?

The damage Buhari has done to Nigeria would take 30 years to fix. I don't even think we would ever have a free and fair election again.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by emmaitive(m): 7:49am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:

you be mumu aswear, what is happening now is worse than what happened under Jonathan if you don't know, even the media is also being surpressed so you don't get to see it. my prayer for you for supporting the wickedness going on now is that bokoharam locate you where you are and behead you just like those farmers amen
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:51am On Nov 30, 2020
Front0lane:
. E suupose be on Igbo love. The way your Igbo tribe love Ikwerre Hausa Fulani Kanuri Yoruba etc or is it not this your pathetic tribe that still complain daily here on NL that South Africans, Malaysians Arabs, Indians, Chinese, Singaporeans, Cambodians British, Germans etc all hate you ? I repeat my it never be well with your entire household dead alive n unborn generation if you can not list a single tribe across the globe Igbos love b4 demanding others should love you.
Well ikwere that have never do anything for their self
We fought for 13 % derivative for them
South east form a quorum and staged a walk out for that shit when it was been debated
Against all odd
This was after their backstabbing of seizing igbos properties of 1967 though by most lazy ignorance kid from there
Hausa /fulani
Has been killing igbos since 1889
Even when Mohammed was cartooned in far away Germany
We paid the price of that stupidity
1889 araba crisis
Jos crisis
2000 crisis
2005 crisis
2011 crisis
2015 would have been bloody
I didn’t even add genocide of 1967
Tell me why I should show you fake love
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by ogbu80(m): 7:53am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

just be sincere to yourself, did you this make sense to you?
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by ogbu80(m): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:

ogbeni shut up!
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

Oh!! I though B/H where your brothers been killed?
In middle east they call them mujahedeen s. Or Hamas(party of Allah!!).
In Nigeria their oga is called GMB.
The ideology is buharism.
The followers are called buharists.
The suicide squad are called buharideens.
Beware!! Their believe is ridiculous, devilish,anti-christian,anti-modern and highly catastrophic and hellish.
They have no brains to think rational,so don't bother arguing or persuading them,that is like preaching to Lucifer.
They are on a mission to heaven.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Micmuzac: 8:04am On Nov 30, 2020
Racoon:

"..In fact, if there are Nigerians that can be exonerated they are the people of the South-East and South-South; but the North and the South-West are responsible for our problems today under this regime.I said it right from the beginning that Buhari is not competent and therefore cannot lead.

Now, we are crying.It was our shortsightedness.People did not behave the way they are supposed to behaved when Buhari was looking for power..." https://www.sunnewsonline.com/yakasai-to-nigerians-blame-southwest-north-for-your-sufferings/

GBAM!
You have spoken well, all these transmission confessors are irrelevant dogs the real main ones shall come after their highly subscribed premium tears in 2023,Tinubu and his schoolboys
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by edoairways: 8:05am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

Yet the north is not safe till date.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2020
Jostoman:
Tinubu and oshiomole

Oshiomole has nothing to lose. Infact, he has achieved beyond his capacity and character by being a govenor and national chairman

As for Tinubu, he will look back and rue why he ever joined a ruling party without being the president.

By the time they carry out their planned membership registration exercise and convention, his dream would have evaporated

Buhari is a deadly serpent when it comes to hitting this Tinubu. He turns your own idea against you that you can't even complaining
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:08am On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Even devil is a learner when it comes to your hatred on igbos
Deal with it
Modified:
A testimony from a user here
That you’re opportune to type shit here
Many weren’t

That 2011 crisis was bad. I experienced it in Kaduna then. We were lucky to leave out house before those murders came
I remember that faithful morning I was okay to go to central market when grandma who travelled to enugu call me and say we should leave the house immediately. Just as I was bout the leave with my kid brother, we heard people screaming from ssown my street.
We stayed in one of Granny's friends house for two weeks. Before we came back.
Courtesy
Misscongeniality
Don't mind that guy. Even before Boko Haram, northerners are always looking the the slightest opportunity to kill visitors.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by drealcivilceno(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Meteng: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2020
Mgbadike80:
Jonathan should stay away from APC or prepare for premium tears.
Ahswear
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Tye1: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2020
That is why your country should restructure. To avoid the story of a man burning his father's house because he doesn't want His half or stepbrothers to enjoy inheritance and the same man is now crying for help. Let a southern last the south and Northern lead the north in a regional way, with that no one will blame any docile fulani for Lekki Massacre and all killings in the north will remain a northern affair.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Metuh Returns To Prison After Bail / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Why He Decamped To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.