Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,198 members, 7,845,951 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

"We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi (6790 Views)

Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria / Ugwuanyi Receives ‘Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria’ Award / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by Rich4god(m): 7:08am On Nov 30, 2020
iboboyswag:

And who says they are not Nkanu people too? If you don't know your history, ask questions.
Don't mind the guy... It's obvious they don't knw how Enugu politics works.
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by caleboxylic: 7:09am On Nov 30, 2020
iboboyswag:

And who says they are not Nkanu people too? If you don't know your history, ask questions.

Isi uzo people are not nkanu. Nkanu is found in onicha LGA, nkanu east and nkanu west, and part of enugu east.

1 Like

Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by Mistykeen: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2020
shortgun:
I don't know if to blame the governor or Enugu Electricity Distribution company.
Ugbawka in Nkanu East have been without power supply for more than 5 yrs.
A community completely disconnected from the national Grid.
Man I just weak swears to see phone charge most peeps gats go afor mkt buh e go better sha
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by Mistykeen: 7:21am On Nov 30, 2020
caleboxylic:

Isi uzo people are not nkanu. Nkanu is found in onicha LGA, nkanu east and nkanu west, and part of enugu east.
Man they all related trust me na same thing if you listen to the dialect well you go understand na just name won confuse you
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by sinbad042(m): 7:32am On Nov 30, 2020
Please if you are not from Nkanu don't come here to tell us fake history about our land.For our information Nkanu comprises of about 5 different local Government Areas that made up Nkanuland....Enugu East,Enugu North,Enugu South ,Nkanu East and Nkanu West which is the headquarter of Nkanu land located @ Agbani.............I'm poudly Nkanu man.

2 Likes

Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by Psalmistproject: 7:42am On Nov 30, 2020
Well I think it's time Nkanu people rule.
But my worry is wether they will behave like the previous two governors and not result to their dirty politics of winner conquers all that Chimaroke displayed.
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by Zurich1844(f): 8:01am On Nov 30, 2020
Anyiamaka:
Holy Ghost fire!
God forgive these stupid and utterly deranged youths for they know not what they are saying.
Rented youths! They are speaking through their greased pockets. Which normal youth will demand for anotjer loser Governor like Ugwuanyi? Azi gbakwo!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by Zurich1844(f): 8:01am On Nov 30, 2020
Anyiamaka:
Holy Ghost fire!
God forgive these stupid and utterly deranged youths for they know not what they are saying.
Rented youths! They are speaking through their greased pockets. Which normal youth will demand for another loser Governor like Ugwuanyi? Azi gbakwo!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by Zurich1844(f): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2020
Mistykeen:

Man they all related trust me na same thing if you listen to the dialect well you go understand na just name won confuse you
Related yes but not the same. Some parts of Isi Uzo are also related to Nsukka people yet that doesn't make them Nsukkas. Isi Uzo isn't Nkanu

1 Like

Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by adexeli(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2020
Hmmmmm.... Meanwhile.. Get your unique business Logo( 3D + Transparent format + PDF + Source file +Facebook cover) for just 3k

Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by Exodora: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2020
Senseless youths .
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by Niwdog(m): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2020
It should come from isi uzo precisely
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by FunkeOseni: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2020
Humble for your pocket
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2020
MAY ALL THE ROADS TO THE VILLAGES OF ALL WHO DESIRE TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE UGWUANYI AS GOVERNOR COME 2023 OR WHATEVER, BE LIKE THE POT HOLES RIDDEN AGBANI ROAD IN ENUGU FROM COAL CAMP TO GARIKI.
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by delishpot: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2020
All these ones wey dem take money buy sef represent the youths?
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by mejai(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
MAY ALL THE ROADS TO THE VILLAGES OF ALL WHO DESIRE TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE UGWUANYI AS GOVERNOR COME 2023 OR WHATEVER, BE LIKE THE POT HOLES RIDDEN AGBANI ROAD IN ENUGU FROM COAL CAMP TO GARIKI.
hahahaha. I dey fear that road now.
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by Stanchem029: 11:19am On Nov 30, 2020
iboboyswag:

You mean Nike clan and Isi-Uzo belongs to Nkanu?
Tell me more....
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by Tundex911: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2020
Same youth that want new Nigeria ��

So painful
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by Stanchem029: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2020
sinbad042:
Please if you are not from Nkanu don't come here to tell us fake history about our land.For our information Nkanu comprises of about 5 different local Government Areas that made up Nkanuland....Enugu East,Enugu North,Enugu South ,Nkanu East and Nkanu West which is the headquarter of Nkanu land located @ Agbani.............I'm poudly Nkanu man.
Remove Enugu East and Enugu North local governments from your list oga.
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by Afamed: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Na wa for Nigerian youths
Rather na waa for IPoB youths
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by Tonyspecial(m): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
ENUGU

Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by Mistykeen: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zurich1844:

Related yes but not the same. Some parts of Isi Uzo are also related to Nsukka people yet that doesn't make them Nsukkas. Isi Uzo isn't Nkanu
Okay Barney I agree
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by Mistykeen: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Stanchem029:

You mean Nike clan and Isi-Uzo belongs to Nkanu?
Tell me more....
If Nike isn't Nkanu then who are they
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by Kpokrikpo: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
iboboyswag:

Isi-uzo L.G.A doesn't belong to Nkanu, they belong to the Nsukka zone , check the proposed Adada state to learn more and Isi- uzo people will never agree to anyone that they are nkanu
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by Kpokrikpo: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Mistykeen:

Nike is Nkanu but Isi-uzo isn't Nkanu
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by iboboyswag(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kpokrikpo:

Isi-uzo L.G.A doesn't belong to Nkanu, they belong to the Nsukka zone , check the proposed Adada state to learn more and Isi- uzo people will never agree to anyone that they are nkanu

But they are Igbo sha?

If this is the case, then we are one... No need for too much ruckus.
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by Kpokrikpo: 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
iboboyswag:

But they are Igbo sha?

If this is the case, then we are one... No need for too much ruckus.
Yes sir, and they all have swag too smiley
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by iboboyswag(m): 6:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Kpokrikpo:

Yes sir, and they all have swag too smiley

grin grin grin
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by sinbad042(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
WRITE YOURS AND PROVE ME WRONG LET'S SEE
Stanchem029:

Remove Enugu East and Enugu North local governments from your list oga.
Re: "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi by sinbad042(m): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
NIKE IS IN NKANU AND THEY ARE THE ELDEST IN NKANU BUT ISI UZO IS UNDER NSUKKA REGION
Mistykeen:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS / FGN Set To Launch A New Satellite / 2023: Assessing The Impact Of Social Media On The Electorate By Segalink (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.