Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) (21357 Views)

Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos / Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) / Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by OMOJOHN001: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2020
Gloria I can't wait to cruise the whole world with you my babe. You stood by me when i was still struggling without cheating on me.

You even collect #50 from me to feed for a whole day when things were hard. the day of #200,#100 You will take it from me without getting angry or vexed.

Now things are beginning to get rossy some mumu will not want me to cruise with you by shouting waste of time and money. TUEEEEEH.

You deserve all, my Love, if anyone see Gloria tell her how much I Love her.
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2020
Congratulations to them. Cute couple. cool
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by darams4all(m): 9:44am On Nov 30, 2020
Thats what ladies of today enjoy...public proposal. Dem fit break 3 years relationship because you no propose to them inside market or express way

Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by OgaRico(m): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2020
Inside boat on top water,obviously the Marine world is a witness to the engagement.
But oh,to say the girl no gree maybe him for tell the boat pilot make him stop say the girl wan drop especially if them dey the middle of the water and then come imagine say the girl no sabi swim.
Make him reengage her elsewhere make we know the girl real mind.
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by LeeSantos(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Yet,you want him to upload his WAEC result. Why don't you upload yours first.

AFTER YOU.
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2020
LeeSantos:
after God, is money.

God hate lazy People.
if you can work to make $billion, do it, & spend it on whatever Ur eye lost for.
& let the poor ones keep shouting vanity.

congratulations to dem

It's Monday morning but you deserve a bottle of Heineken....please ask Bridget at Charlie's bar to give you one..... NO, I'll make it two.

God will bless you with money as your heart desires.
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by LeeSantos(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Yet,you want him to upload his WAEC result. Why don't you upload yours first.
it so easy to figure out a group of persons from the south west here on nairaland. They don't read & understand comments properly.
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by OgaRico(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2020
PataAlhaja:
.... kneel down propose for woman wey dey release smelly blood once every month. SMH.

What a Simp!

LOL grin
PataAlhaja:
.... kneel down propose for woman wey dey release smelly blood once every month. SMH.

What a Simp!

LOL....Very dangerous set of species,how pesin go bleed for three to four days or even more continually but still no die.
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2020
With the whole setup Im sure she saw it coming. Nobody does dinner on a boat for nothing.
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2020
This guy is fronting for one politician.
How he made so much money using that media outfit as a guile is beyond me.
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by Titugirl(f): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2020
PataAlhaja:

What a Simp!

May God forgive you
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by Gabriel004: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2020
LeeSantos:

pease upload Ur WAEC result, that's if u even have 1, cus even is you've be passing other subjects you can't pass English. and that English u don't understand as affected you even to NL here.

don't waste tuition fee anymore, go & learn Native doctor
Lol, when your own English is so egregious. grin

Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by LeeSantos(m): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2020
Gabriel004:
this is one of them. grin
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by PataAlhaja(m): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2020
OgaRico:

LOL grin

LOL....Very dangerous set of species,how pesin go bleed for three to four days or even more continually but still no die.

Na vampires dem be na.

Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by Gabriel004: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
Gloria I can't wait to cruise the whole world with you my babe. You stood by me when i was still struggling without cheating on me.

You even collect #50 from me to feed for a whole day when things were hard. the day of #200,#100 You will take it from me without getting angry or vexed.

Now things are beginning to get rossy some mumu will not want me to cruise with you by shouting waste of time and money. TUEEEEEH.

You deserve all, my Love, if anyone see Gloria tell her how much I Love her.
That cool of you. Please take good care of her. If she can take that when you have nothing, she deserves everything from you.

God bless you both.
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by Gabriel004: 10:16am On Nov 30, 2020
LeeSantos:

this is one of them. grin
You think I am abusing you? Go and check what you posted.

When you don't even understand concord

Olodo. cheesy

Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2020
This guy money wey e collect from APC still plenty oh. I think say e don finish.
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2020
After whitewashing Buhari to an extent so-called intellectwats lent their support even supporting the use of NEPA bill as certificate, dude believes he should get married. undecided May his marriage....
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2020
LeeSantos:

pease upload Ur WAEC result, that's if u even have 1, cus even is you've be passing other subjects you can't pass English. and that English u don't understand as affected you even to NL here.

LeeSantos.... na Bruce Lee dem suppose call you ...

Make he go learn wettinnngg??

Native
D
O
C
T
O
R

Apostle must hear dis
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2020
Gabriel004:

We wey kill our teachers ... we dey watch una
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by LeeSantos(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2020
Gabriel004:
You think I am abusing you? Go and check what you posted.

When you don't even understand concord

Olodo. cheesy
same thing here. I wasn't either. Ur tribe is always on the look to find faults/errors in everyone's comment

olodo
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by grim33(m): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Lol. What a foolish kid.
LeeSantos:

Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2020
PataAlhaja:

What a Simp!

Are you just chasing clout, or you actually mean this thing you just typed?

Again, calling someone a simp for living his life the way he wants is the highest level of melancholy.

If you ever get married, don't kneel. Throw the ring into an evil forest, and tell the "unlucky" lady to go in search of it.
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by Rugaria: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2020
Who wears agbada inside a boat Nigerians sef.. that's how some will tie buba and gele to the beach...
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by MummyD2020(f): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2020
englishmart:
Once you marry the wrong woman, the devil will leave you alone because he's already settled you.

U made my day. Lol
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 30, 2020
KimberlyWest:

grin Some people hate to see others happy. They want everyone to be like them. The alpha males will also arrive to call him names for kneeling to propose to a lady.

Lol. Your comment caught my attention.

No offense
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Lol. Your comment caught my attention.

No offense

grin We're good now.
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2020
KimberlyWest:

grin We're good now.

grin Ya. I respect that. So are you indirectly trying to shut me up cos of what I may say?
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin Ya. I respect that. So are you indirectly trying to shut me up cos of what I may say?

grin Not at all. You're free to air your opinion.
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 30, 2020
KimberlyWest:

grin Not at all. You're free to air your opinion.

Lol. For peace to reign, I won't.
Re: Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) by englishmart(m): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2020
MummyD2020:

U made my day. Lol
You're welcome.

Lanre 'Atorise' Terriba Shot In South Africa / Celebrities Who Bleach Their Skin / Shatta Michy: "Shatta Wale Pulled A Gun On Me For More Than 3 Times"