Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,314 members, 7,860,762 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

No Country Should Be Saddled With A Lifeless Like You - Sowore Blasts Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Country Should Be Saddled With A Lifeless Like You - Sowore Blasts Buhari (1517 Views)

Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) / Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians / Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Country Should Be Saddled With A Lifeless Like You - Sowore Blasts Buhari by nzeobi(m): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2020
ChoCho54:
He kicked against deregulation in 2012, and now he knows otherwise. Is it wrong to realize your mistakes and make amends?

Your problem is his actions against Jonathan's government. Same Jonathan hobnobbing with APC today

The Lily livered Jonathan got swayed by his opinion and chickned out. Which means the government had no conviction of their own purpose abinitio.

Not to quote you?

Did you really type that?

The gains of endsars protest is not felt now. What me and you are feeling now are the bruises of endsars protest. The government is still denying and litigating the veracity of endsars protest claims.

I told you I don't have strength and time for epistles, please continue following him
Re: No Country Should Be Saddled With A Lifeless Like You - Sowore Blasts Buhari by ChoCho54(f): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2020
nzeobi:

I told you I don't have strength and time for epistles, please continue following him
Lol.. I'm not following anyone. Just saying it without the usual bias.
Re: No Country Should Be Saddled With A Lifeless Like You - Sowore Blasts Buhari by thunderfirebubu: 10:57am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:
undecided if not for democracy this thug will have been hanged for putting people life at risk and scamming them. Common petty street thug, insulting someone who is better than his whole region
Re: No Country Should Be Saddled With A Lifeless Like You - Sowore Blasts Buhari by slimfit1(m): 11:10am On Nov 30, 2020
nzeobi:

We all fought for democracy in our own ways. He should remain an activist and stop misbehaving

Fighting really who are you? You are not as brave as Sowore, that is a fact I wish I could do half of what he is doing and still believe in one Nigeria my ass.
Re: No Country Should Be Saddled With A Lifeless Like You - Sowore Blasts Buhari by Leoleo1(m): 11:17am On Nov 30, 2020
Where has this man spoken about assuming power? People are being killed like ants and that doesn't bother you? You're so consumed about this man not being president? You need serious help

Jagznation:
Do not be deceived my people, Sowore is a hawk waiting to snatch power at any given opportunity but Nigerians are now wiser enjoy the change you helped bring undecided
Re: No Country Should Be Saddled With A Lifeless Like You - Sowore Blasts Buhari by Kloenboi: 11:24am On Nov 30, 2020
SOWORE BE CAREFULL angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: No Country Should Be Saddled With A Lifeless Like You - Sowore Blasts Buhari by Oksman(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2020
[quote author=Yenefer post=96578506] undecided if not for democracy this thug will have been hanged for putting people life at risk and scamming them. Common petty street thug, insulting someone who is better than his whole region[/quote]

Omo ale, I thought you have always pretended to be Yoruba? So buhari is better than the entire SW region?
Re: No Country Should Be Saddled With A Lifeless Like You - Sowore Blasts Buhari by ednut1(m): 11:46am On Nov 30, 2020
Sowore is no different to Buhari. Arrogant, self centered, selfish, not a team player etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victor Mbarika, A Lecturer Of ICIT Carolina University Forged Letter For Ganduje / Annonymous Group On Nigeria Disintegration - Picture / Tinubu: I Dont Believe In One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.