Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North (3613 Views)

We Have No Money To Defend The Naira - Reno Omokri / I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike / FG Speeds Up Settlement Of Samsung, LADOL Feud For Sake Of Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by ImadeUReadThis: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Lol, bastard like you, who's a Jew? Who's the rat? Never do well like you, rampaging slowpoke wey no get level. Spits.
You are 127th on the list

Get back in line and I will attend to you with your Zyklon B request order

Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by Ikinternational: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Tag teaming faggins

Alrite, take a number and wait in line until am done with your fellow Jew rat.

Nairaland has too many paperweights

Useless ramblings just because you're anonymous

Who is the last Igboman you slapped..yeah right. As if..

Guy go take your meds.
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by ProfAmaben(m): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

You are 127th on the list

Get back in line and I will attend to you with your Zyklon B request order

Lol, I've confirmed that you no get level, cho cho cho, insulting people that are a trillion times better than your generations and unborn kids. slowpoke, you for come insult as usual na, bastard. 137 ko, 123727 nii, omo ale oshi.
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by DennisEche(m): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
The same Allah they re killing for? Ogbeni better park well
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by AlexBells(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ikinternational:

Nairaland has too many paperweights

Useless ramblings just because you're anonymous

Who is the last Igboman you slapped..yeah right. As if..

Guy go take your meds.
That fellow, is as useless as his weight in shit, don't mind him, he's a doomed hater lol
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by AlexBells(m): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Lol, I've confirmed that you no get level, cho cho cho, insulting people that are a trillion times better than your generations and unborn kids. slowpoke, you for come insult as usual na, bastard. 137 ko, 123727 nii, omo ale oshi.
Don't mind him, he's crazy, he had lost two accounts this week and he keeps fighting back with the remaining one, dude fighting stupidly dirty,
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by tamdun: 12:08am On Dec 01, 2020
AlexBells:
I was born in a Christian home in the East, my Grandmother married a Muslim and Converted to Islam, she passed on in 2015 and was buried according to muslims burials.

A strict adherence of Islamic laws is paramount to a Muslim but I tell you, defending yourself is not a haram, what is a haram is killing non combatant.

"Islam bans the killing of non-combatants (Qur'an 2:190, above), or of a combatant who has been captured" so when Boko Haram, Bandit or anyway they maybe called kill non combatant farmers, that in itself is a haram and anybody that stands to defend themselves is doing the Will of Allah.
Boko Haram are not Muslims, to add to what u said, Islam does not allow killing of children and women during war, Boko Haram has disobeyed many Islamic laws, they ain't Muslim but political tools for Northern elites
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by waldigit: 3:22am On Dec 01, 2020
AlexBells:
I was born in a Christian home in the East, my Grandmother married a Muslim and Converted to Islam, she passed on in 2015 and was buried according to muslims burials.

A strict adherence of Islamic laws is paramount to a Muslim but I tell you, defending yourself is not a haram, what is a haram is killing non combatant.

"Islam bans the killing of non-combatants (Qur'an 2:190, above), or of a combatant who has been captured" so when Boko Haram, Bandit or anyway they maybe called kill non combatant farmers, that in itself is a haram and anybody that stands to defend themselves is doing the Will of Allah.
We have heard you but.......
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by jude79(m): 3:35am On Dec 01, 2020
AlexBells:

I'm not in the North, I'm in the East but I have friends in the North, humanity first

The first thing you should do is to study Quran and Hadith without bias, then come back and tell me whether Boko Haram is wrong or not.
Re: For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North by jude79(m): 3:49am On Dec 01, 2020
AlexBells:

Dont mistake interpretations, many people misinterpret maybe for selfish gain or ignorance but if we seek truth, truth should be able to set everyone free, irrespective of religion

Puleeeeeeease, read your Quran and Hadith well, there is nothing like miracle of re interpretation, as assumed by Islamic scholars, religious researchers has debated them severally, and has taken them to the cleaners. What bokoharam is doing is the truest and purest from of Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture / APC Releases Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's City Boy Picture / Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.