Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,867 members, 7,855,556 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers (11858 Views)

Famine Looms As Sokoto Traders Flood Niger Republic’s Markets With Local Rice / SEMA Raises Alarm Over Looming Food Scarcity, Famine In Ekiti / Kaduna Farmers Networking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by zubimete(f): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
humilitypays:
Another fake news from enemies of Nigeria, you all will fail!

How can Boko Haram kill 111 farmers at once and the farmers didn't fight back and kill some Boko Haram members in retaliation

They claim 111 farmers were killed by Boko Haram, we ask them to provide videos. Where are the family members of these farmers Why are they not protesting all over Borno right now

What concerns Boko Haram with rice farmers

When Boko Haram still operated in Borno, that was like around 2014, they were in very good terms with farmers because farmers fed them, so how can they turn around to massacre farmers, of what gain

We all must be careful with all these fake news to tarnish the good image of President Buhari, all because he decided to fight all the corrupt elements in Nigeria.

I repeat, fake news!!

Nobody was attacked in Borno!

If you go to Borno now, everybody is happy going about their daily activities without fear.....if you doubt me, make a visit to Borno and you will understand that all these are fake news!!
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by delzbaba(m): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Mossanto and their evil GMO foods will now have the opportunity to penetrate the country embarassed
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by BigBizzy(m): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hahahaha na today?

Like we're supposed tobe scared?

Its been famine from day one na

Aboki, what's new
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by zubimete(f): 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
[quote author=zubimete post=96585251][/quote] HMMMMMM Can u imagine? Make a trip to where? There are everywhere, dnt be decieved u will be kidnapped on ur way.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by Jeromejnr(m): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
Na indomie and egg we go eat las las, cos the way its going home grown food won't be accessible grin

Currently eating Indomie and Egg as I type this.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by tnerro1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
Wetin concern us for south, this na northern mata, keep killing yourselves, it will reduce the number of fools that vote based on sentiments

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by ibolord(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
It's all a plan by the Fulanis to enslave Nigeria with hunger and poverty. Send their foot soldiers to kill farmers and shut Southern borders. Arise my people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by tnerro1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
If bubu can be president, I swear Bello will do better. Vote Bello for 2023
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by Blackking98(m): 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
kingsvictor2:
may ur father, mother and siblings die miserably. They will experience what those farmers experienced, you will live to witness the death of all ur family members. Death to ur family
See this mkpi
You don't even understand sarcasm.
When killings organised by the police and army were going on in the south what did they do? They said we want to overthrow Buhari. First to do no de pain.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by Jabioro: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
The reward of Qur'anic version..the achievement of became a stunts religious..Boko Haram are fully part of government..Hisbal are officially operating..I lost hope
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by Franklyspeakin: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
When I got to your profile and read there is no god but Allah, I immediately understood where this quantity of hate came from.
What do bokoharam, bandits and you have in common??
kingsvictor2:
may ur father, mother and siblings die miserably. They will experience what those farmers experienced, you will live to witness the death of all ur family members. Death to ur family
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by iwaeda: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by Femijohn198: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
And buhari Lock down the border since August last year for neighboring country not to smuggle food into the country. fear of Fulani herdsmen,fear of bokoharam. farmers can't longer go to farm.and Mr buhari said we should patronize our local food when life and property is not safe.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by ngadaAwo: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Esanboy111:
After going through the comments of some northerners in BBC hausa, my brother I will say I’m really shocked that majority of them are still supporting Buhari even going to the extent of accusing some set of people trying to destabilize Buhari government. Thank God we the southerners don’t have time for such bullshit we value life.
I stopped pitying the North the day they reelected buhari.
trust me if Buhari contest for 3rd term those kinsmen that their brothers got killed will vote buhari again and again
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by ngadaAwo: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
humilitypays:

How can Boko Haram kill 111 farmers at once and the farmers didn't fight back and kill some Boko Haram members in retaliation

They claim 111 farmers were killed by Boko Haram, we ask them to provide videos. Where are the family members of these farmers Why are they not protesting all over Borno right now

When Boko Haram still operated in Borno, that was like around 2014, they were in very good terms with farmers because farmers fed them, so how can they turn around to massacre farmers, of what gain

We all must be careful with all these fake news to tarnish the good image of President Buhari, all because he decided to fight all the corrupt elements in Nigeria.

I repeat, fake news!!

If you go to Borno now, everybody is happy going about their daily activities without fear.....if you doubt me, make a visit to Borno and you will understand that all these are fake news!!
cheesy
Gbam
God bless Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by Esanboy111(m): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
ngadaAwo:
I stopped pitying the North the day they reelected buhari.
trust me if Buhari contest for 3rd term those kinsmen that their brothers got killed will vote buhari again and again
my brother those aboki people fear me o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by mmsen: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Esanboy111:
After going through the comments of some northerners in BBC hausa, my brother I will say I’m really shocked that majority of them are still supporting Buhari even going to the extent of accusing some set of people trying to destabilize Buhari government. Thank God we the southerners don’t have time for such bullshit we value life.

As long as it's a northern muslim they will tolerate their children dying of starvation. Their religion is of greater importance to them than the welfare of the people.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by kkins25(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
humilitypays:

The magazine of an ak47 houses at least 20 bullets. in order words one man could kill at least 10+ people from 50 meters away. imagine going with 20men all equipped with ak47s. thats 20*10= 200. 20 people without reloading their armor could wipe out 200 people withing 20 minutes..

when they were murdering thousands in borno back during jonathans era, where the people of borno protesting or running for their lives?
What concerns Boko Haram with rice farmers so according to you, if people dont protest we should disregard their claims of being massacred? what idiocy!! Since you know so much of the operus mandi of BH, why dont you tell us what business they have with abducting and raping chibok school girls.

interesting. i didnt know they were actually in good terms with a particular group of people whilst blowing the others up.. hurray! lets give them amnesty..

some people have no caliberation for mumuness like you. kinldy tell us what good image you speak of? loss of jobs, inflation, insecurity?

I repeat, fake news!!

hurray!!! they want to tarnish buharis image therefore its fake news! when 100s where killed during the jos, kaduna, kano etc, were people mourning every where? you are a great OBO. omo baba olodo.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by GreyLaw(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
This is why borders must be open. The South cannot follow Buhari and play the ostrich, or follow him and play folly. Let them keep up their wickedness innthe North. Anything difficult to be sourced from the North should be sourced outside the country. Period!

Next time Nigerians will have the wisdom and presence of mind to vote in people who have respect for human life.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by GreyLaw(m): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
kkins25:
The magazine of an ak47 houses at least 20 bullets. in order words one man could kill at least 10+ people from 50 meters away. imagine going with 20men all equipped with ak47s. thats 20*10= 200. 20 people without reloading their armor could wipe out 200 people withing 20 minutes..

when they were murdering thousands in borno back during jonathans era, where the people of borno protesting or running for their lives?
What concerns Boko Haram with rice farmers so according to you, if people dont protest we should disregard their claims of being massacred? what idiocy!! Since you know so much of the operus mandi of BH, why dont you tell us what business they have with abducting and raping chibok school girls.

interesting. i didnt know they were actually in good terms with a particular group of people whilst blowing the others up.. hurray! lets give them amnesty..

some people have no caliberation for mumuness like you. kinldy tell us what good image you speak of? loss of jobs, inflation, insecurity?

hurray!!! they want to tarnish buharis image therefore its fake news! when 100s where killed during the jos, kaduna, kano etc, were people mourning every where? you are a great OBO. omo baba olodo.

Try to be smart. It will help you avoid unnecessary arguments. Is it so difficult to see the sarcasm innthe posts you quoted? They were simply trying to use the Lekki shooting logic to also judge this present killings in the North.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by jrusky(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kaduna farmers pls don't complain seriously anybody in the North must not complain you want Buhari and he is the best thing to have ever happened to Nigeria isn't Then pls your Northern whatever should enjoy it.

I lost pity for the North long ago. Speak truth to Buhari to safe your region anx safe Nigeria from this security embarrassement buf you all kept mute so you all should shut da f u c k.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by Nchenches: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
False alarm. Every region in Nigeria is capable of growing crops and animals to feed its population when the right thing is done about Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by Nchenches: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ovokoo:
How can people be living in fear in their own country.

Because of cheap cash from crude oil.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by Nchenches: 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
humilitypays:

I repeat, fake news!!

Don’t mind the harbingers of fake news.

In the SE and SS regions where there is armed forces checkpoints of Nigeria’s armed forces in nearly every kilometer of road - that’s where violence against Nigeria is concentrated.

Country people deceive country people in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by afemgbosey(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
humilitypays:

I repeat, fake news!!

Are you a fool?
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by amazingspiderma: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
To all those that supported and voted this Government into power. Including those who claimed to have repented.
Let it be known that you have played a role in what transpired in Borno.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by Nchenches: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
afemgbosey:

Are you a fool?

Because you can’t understand sarcasm when you read one.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by dave4rella(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
shocked

I sell rice, just incase
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by Grace001: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
humilitypays:

I repeat, fake news!!

You’re right borno is so peaceful... they felt the presence of our amiable general Buhari

The new sheriff in town.. his body language sent Bokoharam into exile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by Euegene100001: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Buhari you have done to deserve this
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by Frank0806(m): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Abouwaza:

Why won't it be okay?
D mumu still never do I know
You are waiting for Tinubu to take over right?
Thank God we go all suffer am together
you and who?...me when don dey hustle for visa already
Re: Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers by kkins25(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
GreyLaw:

Try to be smart. It will help you avoid unnecessary arguments. Is it so difficult to see the sarcasm innthe posts you quoted? They were simply trying to use the Lekki shooting logic to also judge this present killings in the North.
when people exist that actually belive the endsars was a scam, it is very difficult to see sarcasm..my bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farming Or Relocating Abroad / I Sell coco peat or coir / Steps To Becoming A Succesful Dog Breeder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.