Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) (53212 Views)

Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by CastedAyo: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Rita Daniels mother of Nollywood actress Regina Daniels has began to harvest her yam, Igbere TV reports.

The 45-year-old shared videos of herself at the farm.

She added that she is now a proud farmer.

All thanks and glory to God. I’ve just started harvesting my yam today. A proud farmer
she wrote on Monday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIOHF_xnF1R/?igshid=1fb3oa040vmvz

Regina commented on the post saying, “Oh my mama!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHCbFNYgVJs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Mama p.i.m.p

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by Shellsploit: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
That thing that looks like micro "cocoyam"

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by rocknation62(m): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Slay farmer...

16 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by mbahdi(m): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nawa.i no go surprise d day dis Regina n her mum go urinate inside gutter and he go make front page.
What d hell is dis.before nko na my cassava she go come harvest?abi make I fry rice ni?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by Whiteshield: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Liked by Fulani herdsmen and 99 others

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
I just showed this TO President Muhammadu Buhari. He already promised to return sachet water price to 5 naira per one. sad

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by emmybliz(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
she is probably dancing to Ned Nwoko's money and not the yam.

36 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by Akwaibomdude(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
You sold your daughter out because of money

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by boykas(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Y
Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by slimmax: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
na dis small dic…….. sorry yam na him she de happy ontop

5 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by Anweicurl: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
I sell temporary hair dye that washes off with water.

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
This one wey u go farm so u don collect clearance from force HQ before one shehu will state otherwise.. undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nice one. After the reggae, play the blues. After the task, chop the gain. May we all reap the reward of our labor.

Check my signature below for our products and services.
Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by 0rigam1: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nice one
Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by murphyung(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
How is this news abeg. Mtchewww undecided

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by fuckdemrepented: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hmmmm
... See the way she is holding that small yam in the last pic

Are you thinking what am thinking grin

21 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by Whiteshield: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
I have never seen anyone above 5 years of age as senseless as this woman. Her reasoning and behaviour is worse than that of a toddler.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by Bkayyy: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Harvesting yam while on white and white.
BTW, who else thought of skull when he saw "harvest"

12 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by Onyemaya: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Attention Seeker

4 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by jospepper(m): 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
I see no yams only breasts. You go harvest yam or you go do video?
Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by Kingluqman(m): 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
You see that 4th picture... plenty story dey there.

Scroll up and check— e get why.

Mama no fit hold en sef grin

4 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by ostechno(m): 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Shey na yam be that abi cocoa yam, and yam harvest is usually in the middle of the year not year ending

2 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by MyOpinionNotUrs: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Now i see reasons you cant legislate against stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by lokijuh: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
rEGINA Daniel
Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by Uyi168: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
See the kain mumu post wey dey hit FP..

Nairaland mods and co, 600years for una..
angry..

Why she con hold the thing like preek

4 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by pusskhole(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
Did I just heard her say “We celebrities”? Wonders shall never end...

2 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
Shellsploit:
That thing that looks like "cocoyam"

Shebi you put yam behind the coco? Wetin you dey find again? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by ipobarethieves: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
sad Nonsense.. Useless News

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) by Haywhysat: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
Buh which kind yam be that na���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe / Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.