Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,487 members, 7,861,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

Facts You Need To Know About EPE, Lagos. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Facts You Need To Know About EPE, Lagos. (856 Views)

Uber: 10 Facts You Probably Never Knew / Fun Facts You Didn't Know About Passports / Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts You Need To Know About EPE, Lagos. by Lagosfinder(m): 12:02am On Dec 01, 2020
* 95% of Epe lands are � dry

* Epe boasts of one of the best road network in Lagos State.

* Epe is one of the safest place to live and do business in Lagos State.

* Epe is part of the NEW LAGOS, it is about 25 minutes drive to Ibeju Lekki.

* Epe is strategically located such that huge projects such as #dangote refinery, new seaport, new airport, the smart city, the Lekki Free trade zone and several multinational companies are easily accessible.

* Epe has the potential to serve as the #transit hub of all the other states in Nigeria.

* Epe promises to become the residential capital of one of the largest emerging economic capital in West Africa; aided by its close proximity to Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.

Thinking of #investing in #epe but are not sure of what it looks like and the potentials the area has?

Do not worry, at #lagosfinder we got you covered!

Call 07062223999 for more information and site inspections.

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Are Starving, Homeless As UAE Denies Work Permits To Nigerians / My First Time Visiting Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada / I Am Having Problems Paying For My Canada Application Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.