Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches (60161 Views)

Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by bellong: 2:23am On Dec 02, 2020
costandi:
He healed him in the name of Jesus. Jesus asked us to heal the sick.

The power to heal the sick doesn't come from us, it comes from above. No man receives anything except it be given from above.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by bellong: 2:25am On Dec 02, 2020
dalexy101037:

You also ascribe God's glory to Jesus .
Always understand Jesus is the son of God ..
God is the almighty performing miracles .
When Jesus was on earth, he performs miracle and pray to God for those miracles

Do I need to start teaching you the concept of Trinity?

I and my father are ONE...
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by vioment: 2:42am On Dec 02, 2020
This one be like pastorwood healing.

Good actors.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by PigTormentor: 2:44am On Dec 02, 2020
Con man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Justbright(m): 2:49am On Dec 02, 2020
habymi:
but they didn't come out to heal corona patients oo
no...becos God no show dem dan wan....�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by PropertyBuying(f): 2:52am On Dec 02, 2020
Healing, deliveranceand anointing.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Lambarry1: 3:01am On Dec 02, 2020
We will hear the part two of this drama when the pastor runs into arrears of monthly miracle agreement payment.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by tmxme(m): 3:02am On Dec 02, 2020
NOW, D MOMENT I 8 IN CHURCH. WHEN PASTOR DIVERTS D SERVICE. THANK GOD FOR D HEALING
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by iramure(m): 3:08am On Dec 02, 2020
Freestainworld:
All the military men I saw, who are they guiding? the same man of God?
someone who depends on earthly protective apparatus marketing protection from sky to me.. who is deceiving who

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by chrisukeka(m): 3:23am On Dec 02, 2020
My Dear,
He heal the sick in Christ name
Mark 16:16-18
16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

Observe the tense "They Shall"

Stop sounding humble when you're quoting scripture out of context.....Which one is "ascribing God's glory to men"?

John 17:22
New International Version
I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one--

bellong:

NO, he didn't heal the woman, Jesus did. He was only a vessel used for it to happening. Saying he did is ascribing the work of the trumpeter to the trumpet.

God alone is the miracle worker, humans are only vessels. We should learn to report appropriately less we commit the error of ascribing God's glory to men.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by chrisukeka(m): 3:25am On Dec 02, 2020
Mr. Bellong,
Just sit down and learn jare

bellong:

The power to heal the sick doesn't come from us, it comes from above. No man receives anything except it be given from above.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by bellong: 3:34am On Dec 02, 2020
chrisukeka:
Mr. Bellong,
Just sit down and learn jare

You should take your own advice sir.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 02, 2020
AbdulBasitBarto:
Just a beautiful script acted well grin grin grin
This is exactly what NIGERIA has been reduced to.
The ACTUAL sick people are the hospitals dying.
They need this and not this FAKE WOMAN
The Funny thing is that the Lady's Joy is not in consonance with her Healing.
She ought to be happier dan that.
She didn't act well at all.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Slymonster(m): 4:16am On Dec 02, 2020
daewoorazer:
That pastor is not different from the con artist inside ask rock.

A serious nation will ban and reduce the number of churches and mosques to 3 per state.

A better life is hidden in research, Science and technology. Only then can we pray for miracles to abound.

Religion is our major setback in this shithole

pray not to have any terrible sickness or diseases. You will know Religion is slightly important.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Slymonster(m): 4:20am On Dec 02, 2020
Freestainworld:
All the military men I saw, who are they guiding? the same man of God?

Have you forgotten, his brother is the army spoke man
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Neoteny(m): 4:20am On Dec 02, 2020
Meanwhile, they're waiting for American and European covid vaccines...
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by autamahmud(m): 4:24am On Dec 02, 2020
Scammers everywhere. Where De miracles de during corona

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by BENARI: 4:48am On Dec 02, 2020
NumbEmotions:

No mind am. Fools shouting scam up and down

So for your eyes now, na you wise abi?

Congratulations!

I hope he cures all your personal and family afflictions too.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by BENARI: 4:59am On Dec 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:

This is exactly what NIGERIA has been reduced to.
The ACTUAL sick people are the hospitals dying.
They need this and not this FAKE WOMAN
The Funny thing is that the Lady's Joy is not in consonance with her Healing.
She ought to be happier dan that.
She didn't act well at all.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

My Brother the scam get different different categories o.
Its possible the woman was sick for real, although just like you, I doubt it, but it could have been a local jazzman that jazzed her leg, and the pastor being another jazzman realized he has enough jazz to undo it. So he simply took advantage of the situation. Some correct native doctors can cure the situation of the woman's leg, especially if na otumokpo dem knack the woman.

I dare the pastor to heal common arthritis, then, I'll take him seriously. I waiting patiently;

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by forghe(m): 5:16am On Dec 02, 2020
One thing we christians have to be careful about is giving Gods glory to man. God healed that woman through His servant Pst. Dr. Paul Eneche. Don't let too PAPA make you say the wrong things
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by InvertedHammer: 5:17am On Dec 02, 2020
/
Some people still believe these scammers even after COVID-19 exposed them.

/

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by King44(m): 5:50am On Dec 02, 2020
That was rude
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by petra1(m): 5:54am On Dec 02, 2020
habymi:
but they didn't come out to heal corona patients oo

Government didn't give access to coro patients . So one wonder if they did exist
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by duality(m): 5:54am On Dec 02, 2020
daewoorazer:
That pastor is not different from the con artist inside ask rock.

A serious nation will ban and reduce the number of churches and mosques to 3 per state.

A better life is hidden in research, Science and technology. Only then can we pray for miracles to abound.

Religion is our major setback in this shithole

Post your own research here and the results.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by nkemoma(m): 6:03am On Dec 02, 2020
Heal Corona.. Scam boy
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Indispensable85(m): 6:05am On Dec 02, 2020
Glory be to God.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Adakintroy: 6:06am On Dec 02, 2020
After corona pass, healing service resume.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by mrkings84(m): 6:12am On Dec 02, 2020
Thank you Jesus.

Thats the kind of news i like seeing, not how a slay mama is dedicating her body to wiskid as if wiskid is an idol.

Once again, THANK YOU JESUS!
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by lastchild: 6:18am On Dec 02, 2020
bellong:

NO, he didn't heal the woman, Jesus did. He was only a vessel used for it to happening. Saying he did is ascribing the work of the trumpeter to the trumpet.

God alone is the miracle worker, humans are only vessels. We should learn to report appropriately less we commit the error of ascribing God's glory to men.
you are wrong, I used to think like you till I grew in knowledge.

he's the one that healed the woman with the power of God given to him, he could even decide not to heal the woman
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by igben(m): 6:27am On Dec 02, 2020
Scam...
Ndlistic:
Pastor Dr. Paul Enenche turned a wedding to a Healing Service, he healed a woman with clutches. After being prayed for by Dr. Paul Enenche she left the wedding without her crutches.

A Facebook user took to his account to share the news, he wrote;

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RsWWHsj7_0

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3722708914446887&id=100001234453136
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches by Herbephe1(m): 6:34am On Dec 02, 2020
Soldiers that are supposed to be on battle field are seeing recording.Soldergrapher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.