Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn (20011 Views)

PRESS STATEMENT APC Convention: Stakeholders Warn Buni Against Postponement / #JusticeForUwa: UNIBEN Stakeholders Warn Against Planned Protest / "We Will Cut You To Size" - APC Stakeholders Warn Enoidem, Umanah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Cmetrue: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
i hate it seeing you guys protest, sheybi una say we won stop burhari adminstration, i dont no why dy match us,

God Will Help u Guys
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by sirp9898(m): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:
I have been telling our leaders that Buhari has failed the north.

But many of them would try to convince me that Buhari is on track.

It's now they're waking up!

It's time to Assemble our own militia to defend Kaduna, kastina and Borno villages.

It's time for counter attack... Not complain!!

Kaduna Abuja high way is not safe including some villages in Kaduna south.

Some villages in kastina has been taken over by Bandits who are busy doing their kidnapping businesses.

Zamfara is not completely safe...

Borno villages are not safe... The government is only interested in the cities.

Our leaders are just waking up from their slumber!!
Buhari is taking us for granted cos we are too soft on him.

If we don't stand against Buhari and his government!! We would continue to bleed!!

Abeg make ona stand now
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by danvault: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Supan:
Our darling daddy, should be voted for 3rd term sai Baba

Signed.... MannaBullshi*tQgrillz

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Joker25: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Fake news Show us their dead bodies, let the relations come and proof the lost their relatives
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:13am On Dec 02, 2020
Arrewa:
I have been telling our leaders that Buhari has failed the north.

But many of them would try to convince me that Buhari is on track.

It's now they're waking up!

It's time to Assemble our own militia to defend Kaduna, kastina and Borno villages.

It's time for counter attack... Not complain!!

Kaduna Abuja high way is not safe including some villages in Kaduna south.

Some villages in kastina has been taken over by Bandits who are busy doing their kidnapping businesses.

Zamfara is not completely safe...

Borno villages are not safe... The government is only interested in the cities.

Our leaders are just waking up from their slumber!!
Buhari is taking us for granted cos we are too soft on him.

If we don't stand against Buhari and his government!! We would continue to bleed!!

You want to die. Let shekau hear that you are proposing a militia to go attack them. Do you have tanks, do you have armored vehicles, do you have suicide bombers? When boko enter town police and army go on vacation, but na you want face am. Go and get some pussey and go sleep.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Franking: 2:39am On Dec 02, 2020
Sai baba.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by PropertyBuying(f): 3:40am On Dec 02, 2020
Iykopee:
Terrorists are saying terrorism is enough.
Are they regretting their savagery so soon? grin
Lol. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by dstar01(m): 5:37am On Dec 02, 2020
I thought Buhari was the best thing to have happened to Nigeria since the invention of slice bread according to the northern folks undecided so now you guys are just waking up to the reality that bubu is a mistake that should have been avoided. Anyways I hope solution is found soonest to these senseless killings across the entire nation.

Achieve Financial success through creativity:

Enterprising people always see the future in the present. Enterprising people always find a way to take advantage of a situation, not be burdened by it. And enterprising people aren't lazy. They don't wait for opportunities to come to them, they go after the opportunities.

Enterprise means always finding a way to keep yourself actively working toward your ambition. Enterprise is two things. The first is creativity. You need creativity to see what's out there and to shape it to your advantage. You need creativity to look at the world a little differently. You need creativity to take a different approach, to be different. What goes hand-in-hand with the creativity of enterprise is the second requirement: the courage to be creative. You need courage to see things differently, courage to go against the crowd, courage to take a different approach, courage to stand alone if you have to, courage to choose activity over inactivity.

Lastly, being enterprising doesn't just relate to the ability to make money. Being enterprising also means feeling good enough about yourself, having enough self worth to want to seek advantages and opportunities that will make a difference in your future. And by doing so you will increase your confidence, your courage, your creativity and your self-worth, your enterprising nature.
As the year gradually comes to an end, be determined more than ever, to unleash your creativity and achieve financial success!

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Unbreakable007: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2020
Jokers grin grin grin
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by orisa37: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
killings-in-north-enough-is-enough-arewa-stakeholders-warn.

When The Emir of DAURA hinted THIS Mishap at the National Conference of Jonathan, The North put Fire.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Amah70: 1:44am On Dec 07, 2020
UCHIHAmask:

Nigeria might implode,if that happens,then they(southerners,especially igbos) would pay with bloods for failing to see or do the needful...
we talking about a regional system that would make the masses able to hold their government to ball,without any ethnic or religious degradation,we saw it in those years when the Yoruba's protested against awolowo's oppression of his vice akintola just because they felt he wanted to abuse power,if the south was an independent nation with incompetent leaders imagine what changes the continous endsars protest would have brought....
religion and ethnicity is our curse,it's not a blessing as claimed by NTA,what would have happened to corrupt igbo leaders if igboland was an independent nation....
let us negotiate our unity,this one we have is a twisted creation...

Amadioha shall visit you for your imagination that Igbo will pay with blood if Nigeria implodes.

Igbo paid with 3 million lives after Aburi Accord which is similar to what you are demanding for now was rejected by Nigeria representatives who signed the Accord in Abuja.

If you are not Igbo, it shall be the turn of your tribe this time to pay with blood to keep Nigeria one.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by NaMeAboki: 3:15am On Dec 07, 2020
ggood:

Northerners should stop ranting because you bloody, backward , almajiris Northerners are supporting Bandits and Boko Haram , Buhari said attack on Boko Haram is attack against the North....

How can Northerners pampered Terrorist and Bandits, Buhari rehabilitate them with our Oil money and send them back to the society

Another bigotry and stupidity at the highest level.
Regurgitating senseless illogical propaganda picked up from the village square.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by UCHIHAmask: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Amah70:

Amadioha shall visit you for your imagination that Igbo will pay with blood if Nigeria implodes.

Igbo paid with 3 million lives after Aburi Accord which is similar to what you are demanding for now was rejected by Nigeria representatives who signed the Accord in Abuja.

If you are not Igbo, it shall be the turn of your tribe this time to pay with blood to keep Nigeria one.

i'm sorry,now i see that my first paragraph made me look like an enemy to the South/igbos,trust me i am far from it....
you didn't get the emotion from which i made that statement,maybe I didn't put it well....hundreds of thousand of igbos were killed in targeted riots by Islamic fanatics in the north even before the baifra war,now if there is to be an eruption those currently living in the north might be exposed to the same fate again..
if we already had a different nation,no one would dare Kill non indigenes with impunity like that,it would be an all out war,iran has US citizens living in it vis a vis,none of them would ever directly attack those external citizens..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moses Thomas Sule, Plateau Assembly Speaker, Deputy Resign / The Ebonyi State You May Not Have Known / FG Declares 26th, 27th December And 2nd January Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.