Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady (34757 Views)

Faruk Adamu Sues Shoprite For Using His Song Without Permission, Demands $2M / Iceberg Slim Sparks Dating Rumours With Another Lady / Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by woky: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:

I am a FEMALE.
make I go confirm fess cheesy
Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by jornwhite: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:
@KevUnique, one of your senior colleagues just commented above. Go through his posts and see the wreck I have made him. E no easy to get 10 alternates for trolling me. grin

It has been a while I replied him, dude is having a serious mental breakdown now. Giving me numerous mentions, hoping I reply him one of these days. Mentioning anyone he thinks is against me, patrolling any thread I am on. I knew he’ll be here soon...he never disappoints.

Please, don’t be like him. wink

O funny ! well masturbation is your right feel free grin lets assume you're mrs steven seagal of NL undecided only you kill 2 million alfa males, no scratch ur glasses no fall, why still running to the mods for assist, begging mods to hide comments, jokes apart is there any man in ur life that is not a wreck undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Exodora: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
StagethemTVee:
The guy still be forming nig*@. Obviously has a taste for chubby girls
All them slim niggas like them chubby gals .
Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Exodora: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
internationalman:

Madam the madam....

I surrender. Are you sure you are not male because other females hardly make sense the way you do here
Just pray they don't see this casting else they are coming for your head right away.
Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Shugavee(f): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
WORDWORLD:

And if the guy is good in bed she will definately go back to him most of you girls are like that grin

cry cry cry I tire for all ur tags lol

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=Shugavee post=96672395][/quote]

Abeg make u no taya, you didn't shy away from the truth lol. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards / Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person / Padge-victoria Winslowe In Court Over Death Of Nigerian Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.