Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Debt And Bankruptcy Is Being Used To Strengthen The One Nijeriya Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debt And Bankruptcy Is Being Used To Strengthen The One Nijeriya Project (435 Views)

Debt And Waste As Economic Policy – Peter Obi / The Igbos Will Side With The Fulani On One Nijeriya Project / Igbos will form an alliance with the Fulani to keep Nijeriya one (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debt And Bankruptcy Is Being Used To Strengthen The One Nijeriya Project by ImadeUReadThis: 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Buhari is on a borrowing spree to indebt every corner of Nigeria for one reason only - keep Nijeriya one and united.

How you may ask?

Well let's take a look at Ebonyi State, one of the poorest states in the SE alongside Osun in the SW.

The huge infrastructural projects being carried out in that state is all from loans borrowed from Sukok Sharia banks in the ME with the FG standing as guarrantor.

Just like Osun, Ebonyi contributes virtually nothing to the Federal purse but depends solely on federal allocations to survive.

All that debt will be paid via federal allocations which come mainly from Niger Delra oil.

This is the same case with federal projects financed in the north and SW under China's EXIM loan package. The state where these projects are cited are also listed as co debtors with the federal government.

So that railway line from Lagos to Ibadan which they want to link to the north is a future debt to an independent Odua republic if they ever see sense and manage to seccede.

This is why Yorubas do not want out alongside other parasitic reasons.

The SE will also not want out because how in God's name can Ebonyi pay back their debt to Sharia banks without restarting the Arochukwu slave trade on igbo commodities .

This is why I keep telling people from the Niger Delta that any talk of southern unity is all part of renegotiating more money and political relevance to the two big for nothing Tribes in the south which they intend to use ND oil as leverage.

We must realize that the Igbo, Yoruba will align with the north to prevent us secceding and that the only time they will support us is if we include them in our seccesion plans thereby drawing up a future mini one Nigeria without the north.

What do these two regions provide in this relationship? Absolute nothing!

Osun state today gets a negative monthly alert from FAAC because of huge debt taken under aregberascal. Do you think those idiots will want Nigeria to break up when poverty and hunger will be their destiny henceforth? Same fcking thing for the SE.

Only region that should join the ND is Benue and Taraba since they have huge agriculture potential .

Others should be left the fck out.

1 Like

Re: Debt And Bankruptcy Is Being Used To Strengthen The One Nijeriya Project by ImadeUReadThis: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
Alexbells
Re: Debt And Bankruptcy Is Being Used To Strengthen The One Nijeriya Project by AlexBells(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:
Alexbells
Mad fellow, Niger Delta impostor, why can't you just make sense for once, live Ebonyi state alone, that's the last born of ndigbo oo, Ebonyi brothers go come for your head oo, no mess with our last born, if Ebonyi like She should borrow as much as they need, last born are always like that, when the time comes we will wipe out Enonyi debt but the big deal is Ebonyi come out clean at the blue states lol
Re: Debt And Bankruptcy Is Being Used To Strengthen The One Nijeriya Project by Conrod: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:
Alexbells
Can you be specific about your tribe in the niger delta.
Re: Debt And Bankruptcy Is Being Used To Strengthen The One Nijeriya Project by ImadeUReadThis: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Conrod:

Dah fck out of here.

Jew larper asking me where I am from.

1 Like

Re: Debt And Bankruptcy Is Being Used To Strengthen The One Nijeriya Project by NwaNimo1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Re: Debt And Bankruptcy Is Being Used To Strengthen The One Nijeriya Project by Conrod: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Dah fck out of here.

Cause ur ashamed of your forfathers.
Re: Debt And Bankruptcy Is Being Used To Strengthen The One Nijeriya Project by ImadeUReadThis: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Conrod:
Cause ur ashamed of your forfathers.

At least I know mine not like you that is claiming Judah.

1 Like

Re: Debt And Bankruptcy Is Being Used To Strengthen The One Nijeriya Project by ProT: 12:58am On Dec 02, 2020
Sounds like something a dolt wrote; no disrespect.

The world is working on moving away from crude oil in the nearest future, here u are tying ur future to a commodity that would soon be as useless as the coal deposit in Enugu.
Re: Debt And Bankruptcy Is Being Used To Strengthen The One Nijeriya Project by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Conrod:

Every fcking time a bigoted OSU will be asking for tribe.

Parasite
Re: Debt And Bankruptcy Is Being Used To Strengthen The One Nijeriya Project by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
ProT:
Sounds like something a dolt wrote; no disrespect.

The world is working on moving away from crude oil in the nearest future, here u are tying ur future to a commodity that would soon be as useless as the coal deposit in Enugu.

Only a fool will post what you wrote up there.

The World is moving away from the fiat liquidity based fake ponzi financial system of the Jewish western banksters to a commodity driven one.

Let me see how they intend to build solar powered EV army tanks or fighter jets.

Stop falling for the Jewish climate hoax.

Oil is a vital commodity not only as an energy source but as a high yield synthetic derivative.

Look at that cheap phone you are using and tell me how in God's name do you think it would have cost and weighed without using petroleum derivatives in making it.

Oil will only get expensive if it is replaced as a major energy source just as palm oil prices rose steeply after it was discontinued as a fuel source.
Re: Debt And Bankruptcy Is Being Used To Strengthen The One Nijeriya Project by Conrod: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Every fcking time a bigoted OSU will be asking for tribe.
Parasite
Cause he knows that you're fatherless,..a bastard.
Re: Debt And Bankruptcy Is Being Used To Strengthen The One Nijeriya Project by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Conrod:
Cause he knows that you're fatherless,..a bastard.

Lol

Coming from a bona fide grade one okrikra Jewish owned slave commodity.

The real bastards are you who do notknow your history, origins or lineage .

That's why one Cameroonian with hereditary madness will come and drag you all into his insanity.

We wuz Juice!
Re: Debt And Bankruptcy Is Being Used To Strengthen The One Nijeriya Project by Conrod: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2022
ImadeUReadThis:

Dah fck out of here.

Nothing from the mental stable yet ?...or are you still in chains?
Re: Debt And Bankruptcy Is Being Used To Strengthen The One Nijeriya Project by ChiefJusticeFuc: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Conrod:
Nothing from the mental stable yet ?...or are you still in chains?

OSU parasite

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Another Drama As Maina Slumps In Court During Trial / Buhari Sacks Ncdc Mgt.appoints Akpabios Man / Senator Serikae Dickson Takes Senate Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.