Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West (8037 Views)

South West Vs North West Development / South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) / Buhari Arrives Maiduguri To Inaugurate Developmental Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by OfficialAPCNig: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
There is no SW state capital is more developed than Kaduna and Kano.

The North has higher literacy rate than SW unless you want to quote Yemi Kwale Bureau of Statistics.

Literacy rate is the proportion of the population that can read and write fluently. Overwhelming proportion of the northern populate can read and write Hausa even among their older women.

You move into inner SW cities, you will be amazed at the number of their population that cannot read and write fluently either Yoruba language or English.

SW has higher number of broken homes and children born out of wedlock.

SW is leading in open defecation.

The North has lower unemployment rate than SW.

The North has better infrastructure than SW.

The SW is leading in the number of slums.

The SW has higher number of jobless youths than the north.

The SW is the most indebted region in the country.

The north is leading the SW convincingly in quality roads.

Apart from few stupid indices (out of school children, incidence of terrorism, early marriage, religion intolerance) the NW is a better place to live in than SW.

I don't what to mention poverty rate because it is usually measured using disposable income and other monetary indices.

An average northern doesnt like holding money in cash or deposit. That doesn't mean they are poor.

At least most of them have in store large amount of food that can last them for a year. How many average southern families can boost of 6 months foods in advance?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by Gabriel004: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hahahahaha, this one has decided to disgrace his family members

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by seunmsg(m): 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
Why are Igbos so obsessed with south west? This kind of crass obsession can only be a result of mental illness to be honest. It is not normal.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by Gabriel004: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
There is no SW state capital is more developed than Kaduna and Kano.

The North has higher literacy rate than SW unless you want to quote Yemi Kwale Bureau of Statistics.

Literacy rate is the proportion of the population that can read and write fluently. Overwhelming proportion of the northern populate can read and write Hausa even among their older women.

You move into inner SW cities, you will be amazed at the number of their population that cannot read and write fluently either Yoruba language or English.

SW has higher number of broken homes and children born out of wedlock.

SW is leading in open defecation.

The North has lower unemployment rate than SW.

The North has better infrastructure than SW.

The SW is leading in the number of slums.

The SW has higher number of jobless youths than the north.

The SW is the most indebted region in the country.

The north is leading the SW convincingly in quality roads.

Apart from few stupid indices (out of school children, incidence of terrorism, early marriage, religion intolerance) the NW is a better place to live in than SW.

I don't what to mention poverty rate because it is usually measured using disposable income and other monetary indices.

An average northern doesnt like holding money in cash or deposit. That doesn't mean they are poor.

At least most of them have in store large amount of food that can last them for a year. How many average southern families can boost of 6 months foods in advance?
Then tell us why 90 percent are beggers cheesy cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by OfficialAPCNig: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
Gabriel004:
Then tell us why 90 percent are beggers cheesy cheesy
Are you pulling this stat from Yemi Bureau of Stats or you are just assuming?

There is no difference between Northern almajiris and Yoruba owo mi da yoots and their "please help me with transport" yoots.

There are large number of yorubas beggars. the difference is that thy are sophisticated and don't carry plates.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by Gabriel004: 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
OSU less igbo job hahahaha

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by OritoJasi: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
seunmsg:
Why are Igbos so obsessed with south west? This kind of crass obsession can only be a result of mental illness to be honest. It is not normal.

Edi (curse) ni. The Op is a confam typical ibo bitter lemon. Their obsession would probably have made sense if those in the SW gave a shyt about what goes on in their SE region. Heck, na dem dey rush come SW, but you could be forgiven for thinking the reverse was the case with the way they obsess over the SW.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by Gabriel004: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Are you pulling this stat from Yemi Bureau of Stats or you are just assuming?

There is no difference between Northern almajiris and Yoruba owo mi da yoots and their "please help me with transport" yoots.

There are large number of yorubas beggars. the difference is that thy are sophisticated and don't carry plates.
Lol, come outside your father bed bug infested bed to confirm mr OSU sacrifice material cheesy grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by AmShocked: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
OritoJasi:

Edi (curse) ni. The Op is a confam typical ibo bitter lemon. Their obsession would probably have made sense if those in the SW gave a shyt about what happens in their SE region. Heck, na dem dey rush come SW, but you could be forgiven for thinking the reverse was the case with the way they obsess over the SW.
Why not attend to his question instead of Attacking the Igbos

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by Gabriel004: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Why not just pick one point and dispute.

If you prove me wrong, I will apologize.
You are jobless, we will answer you when we are less busy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by OfficialAPCNig: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
seunmsg:
Name one Yoruba state capital that is more developed than north's.

Can SW beat the NW is the quality of roads?

Why is SW leading in open defeaction and number of slums?

Can an average SW family boost of 6 month foods?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by Gabriel004: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
AmShocked:

We know who can do such rubbish. Who has time for jobless fool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by OfficialAPCNig: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Gabriel004:
You are jobless, we will answer you when we are less busy
When you leave Ojuelegba park, then mention me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by Gabriel004: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
cheesy How can a region you cannot see outside the world making waves like others academically claimed to be more educated grin

10 Likes 1 Share

grin
Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by Gabriel004: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

When you leave Ojuelegba park, then mention me.
cheesy Someone from ojuelegba still has job, unlike jobless fool like you cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by Gabriel004: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Who has nokia 3310 charger tongue

4 Likes

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by OfficialAPCNig: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Gabriel004:
We know who can do such rubbish. Who has time for jobless fool
Can your father boast of food that can last your family for 6 month?

Can your 70+ years old grandmothers read and write in Yoruba?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by etrouble: 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Yes, North West is far more developed than South West.

I won’t bring myself to the level of an Almajari, Awolowo will not forgive me in his grave.

Never ever argue with an idiot, he will easy win you with his years of experience in stupidity.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by Gabriel004: 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
cheesy
Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by Gabriel004: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
etrouble:
I won’t bring myself to the level of an Almajari.
Hahahahahaha

7 Likes

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by OritoJasi: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
AmShocked:

The SW has nothing to prove to anybody, that's why. A simple Google search would settle the question.

It's even an insult trying to counter the Op simply coz his intent is rooted in mischief.

The real question should be why an Iboman (the Op) in his typical mischievous fashion would create this thread to peddle falsehood?

14 Likes

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by OfficialAPCNig: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Gabriel004:
cheesy Someone from ojuelegba still has job, unlike jobless fool like you cheesy
I have a very large farm in the North and I go to office 3 times in a week in Lagos.

I don't buy the food I eat, most comes from the North and I have some that can last me to this time next year just like all the northerners I know.

Can your sophisticated SW achieve that?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by uptimum123(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Why not just pick one point and dispute.

If you prove me wrong, I will apologize.

It's going to be a waste of time

8 Likes

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by Gabriel004: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
OritoJasi:

The SW has nothing to prove to anybody, that's why. A simple Google search would settle the question.

It's even an insult trying to counter the Op simply coz his intent is rooted in mischief.

The real question should be why an Iboman in his typical mischievous fashion would create this thread to peddle falsehood?
Tell him

6 Likes

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by Gabriel004: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
uptimum123:

It's going to be a waste of time
Total waste of time cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by Gabriel004: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
wink
Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by OfficialAPCNig: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
OritoJasi:

The real question should be why an Iboman (the Op) in his typical mischievous fashion would create this thread to peddle falsehood?
Just point out one that is a falsehood and I will take down the post.

I created the thread because in one of those threads your brother was trying to compare the North and SW.

3 Likes

Re: Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West by Kyase(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
seunmsg:
You have to bear it
It's like Real Madrid and Barcelona or Man Utd and Liverpool...
It's a natural rivalry, the only bad thing about it, is that bitterness has been included in this rivalry, which is not supposed to be so

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Banji Folaranmi, Others Arraigned For Death Threat, Forgery / Enugu Youth Leaders Missing As EFCC Officials Invade Meeting Venue / 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.