Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,454 members, 7,850,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning (87702 Views)

Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Lavisha(f): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
Farid24224:

As you said not all Muslims are bad and its more than a handful of them, its just that you haven't met one before. And you talked about your experience working with dangote... Am sorry for what happened to you but you should know that happens everywhere.....

It's okay Fareed, I have good friends among them too.
Friends that could go out of their ways to do anything for me, muslim friends I can take home to mama.
buh mind you, 90% are bad.
Why will somebody be walking around with a dagger and unchallenged all because he is hausa/fulani?!
That's the kind of environment we live cos there's serious problem in the country.

Until we put away religion extermism and value ourselves as Africans first else Peace will be an elusive thing.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Farid24224(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lavisha:

It's okay Fareed, I have good friends among them too.
Friends that could go out of their ways to do anything for me, muslim friends I can take home to mama.
buh mind you, 90% are bad.
Why will somebody be walking around with a dagger and unchallenged all because he is hausa/fulani?!
That's the kind of environment we live cos there's serious problem in the country.

Until we put away religion extermism and value ourselves as Africans first else Peace will be an elusive thing.

Yes you are right...We've taken religion fanatics to a very high level and it's killing us.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Frankcallys(m): 4:37am On Dec 03, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
You think Allah will forget what you have done? he said. lol

I just want to ask this forum one question and we should be honest in answering it.

If you are in a bus, what will be your reaction in these two cases scenario?

1. " A Muslim suddenly scream Allahu Akubar !!!!"

2. " A Christian suddenly screamed Praise thy Lord !!!!"

3. "In your reactions, which of the two is bringing insults to God's name based on your reactions.

No insults please, just answer the question
People that are ready for a kill for a perceived insult to God have been insulting God's name from generations to generations.

No. 1... I will jump out of the bus and run for my dear life!

No. 2... I will shout a thunderous Halleluya and say a little prayer, then wait for the preaching to begin.

No. 3... Number one and that's the honest truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by orisa37: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2020
Boko-haram-claims-responsibility-for-zabarmari-massacre-in-a-new-video.

TRUMP DID HIS BEST. HE THREW OUT QASSEM AND BAGALDADI. WE ARE AWAITING BIDEN TO GET RID OF SHEKAU FOR US.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by orisa37: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2020
Boko-haram-claims-responsibility-for-zabarmari-massacre-in-a-new-video.

TRUMP DID HIS BEST. HE THREW OUT QASSEM AND BAGALDADI. WE ARE AWAITING BIDEN TO GET RID OF SHEKAU FOR US.

FURY AND HATRED ARE NOT TAUGHT FOR ACTIONS IN ISLAM BUT ARE ASSUMED FOR REACTIONS BY MUSLIMS.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by orisa37: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2020
Obama got rid of OSAMA BIN LADEN.

Trump got rid of QASSEM QASSIM AND BAGALDADI.

BIDEN WILL SURELY SOON GET RID OF SHEKAU FOR US.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Fmghewzy(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

Ignorance is a disease.
No religion condemn Terrorism like Islam. But u guys are using media to blackmail and tarnish the image of Islam but you'll never succeed.
Shaykh Muhammed Sayyid al-Tantawi, imam of al-Azhar mosque in Cairo, Egypt:
“Attacking innocent people is not courageous, it is stupid and will be punished on the day of judgement. … It’s not courageous to attack innocent children, women and civilians. It is courageous to protect freedom, it is courageous to defend oneself and not to attack.”

Shhhhss, Don't say I didn't warn you,if you want to travel out,Shave your beards clean.

Those terrorist beards could be used against you.
Nobody is trying to tarnish the image of islam except Muslims themselves.
So you are talking rubbish.
Face those really doing damage to your religion not me

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by blaqoracle: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
DennisEche:

YOU MUMU SHA, WE TALKING ABOUT LIVES YOU TALKING PRESIDENCY. TO HELL WITH YOUR PRESIDENT, YOUR PEOPLE THAT HAVE HAD MORE PRESIDENTS THAN OTHER REGION WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE ACHIEVED, ASIDE TERRORISTS,POVERTY,BANDITSTRY,HUNGER AND ALMAJARIS.
OGUN KILL NNA
e dey pain sha, say you go party, them share jollof rice reach eveybody and e no reach your hand.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Loveurneighbour: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
VEXT:

Lol.. You know the truth,,, we don't force people to convert to Christianity.. They convert willingly.. Very soon you will be a Christian!!
Upon your door to door evangelism, evangelism on mass transit for travellers, evangelism everywhere, Islam is the fastest growing religion.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by walkingshadow911: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

A bad tree does not yield good fruit. You're a Terrorist also by making this type of comment.
Be guided!!

you are brainwashed already to believe what you are obliged to believe. no story
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Loveurneighbour: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
walkingshadow911:

you are brainwashed already to believe what you are obliged to believe. no story
Nobody is brainwashed than you
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Loveurneighbour: 11:34am On Dec 13, 2020
walkingshadow911:

Nobody is as brainwashed as you are. You're brainwashed because you prefer lies, listening to gossip than truth. You are lazy to read, and search for the truth.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by juman(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
Any sensible person has to prepare for civil war one day in this country.

Civil war is likely.
Nigeria is in the state of semi anarchy.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Rawhumper(m): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
[
Oil dey for your head.... But let them keep burning the north nah as for East, We don't strap bombs on ourselves scream Allah Akbar and blow ourselves up neither do we hack innocent children to death in the name of rituals....

No wonder Buhari doesnt want to retire Buratai, i feel Buratai is Buhari's real boss but most people dont know that.

Buhari is a real failure, i laughed when he said he wont allow himself to be pressured by anybody to take hasty decisions as if he has the brains to make and take decisions.

quote author=HopeUzodinma post=96631531]The number 1 bokoharam is in AsoRock. Kill him and all our problems are over.

Some few months ago, Niger army totally wiped out bokoharam and they leader was begging. Buratai saw that his business was threatened and he ran to borno and claimed he won't return to Abuja again until bokoharam is totally and 'technically' defeated.

Today, bokoharam has regained power all thanks to buratai, the number 2 bokoharam leader. Buhari is the main bokoharam. Shekau is just a front for this billion dollars business.[/quote]
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Rawhumper(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
For you to be alive in Nigeria today shows God is alive bro.....God acts slowly but steady and He never fails....inspite of my sins, am a witness.

God is not dead, He is alive and working in ways we can never comprehend.

quote author=kilonshele101 post=96632312]

Which god's name are you talking about?? You mean the one that hasn't done anything for Nigeria since the beginning of Nigeria.

If permitted, I would slap anyone screaming any of the above statement for disturbing the peace of others

In another case

One might be an indicator that you're about to be bombed by a brainwashed suicide bomber
While the other might be an indicator that you're about to be scammed financially by a con artist.

So if permitted, without wasting time, I'm ganna push both out of the moving bus undecided[/quote]
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Rawhumper(m): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2020
You remember the era of the Crusaders how Sir Godfrey, BARON AND DEFENDER of the Holy Sepulcher destroyed the Saracens in
Jerusalem, or was it King Richard the Lion
Heart that fought you to a standstill untill his
brother plotted against him.
Or was it the Night Templars that used to kill the Saracens like fowls that even made the
Baldwin, King of Jerusalem(a christian at that
time) to start haunting the Templars cause
they were trying to destroy the fragile peace existing btw muslims and christians.

Jerusalem was retaken from your people, remember the whole of Europe rose against the Saracens(the Holy Roman Emperors and Kings).
These men helped to stall the spread of Islam all over the world thats why islam is only
strong in the Middle East, partially strong in
Africa(few African Ststes).
Bro in event of another war, Islam will be
crushed...cant you see how Libya, Palestine, Iran and Iraq have
been crippled? Saudi Arabia and co are using
diplomacy and ass licking(including bribe) to
stay safe from been crippled too.

So dont make noise, in Nigeria in event of
Christians vs Muslims you and your lots will be
chased into the desert where you originated.

You
Loveurneighbour:

The world hate or u guys are envy of Islam. Let me tell u, there is nothing u Christians can do to Islam no matter how hard u try, and no matter your propaganda
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Loveurneighbour: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Rawhumper:

You remember the era of the Crusaders how Sir Godfrey, BARON AND DEFENDER of the Holy Sepulcher destroyed the Saracens in
Jerusalem, or was it King Richard the Lion
Heart that fought you to a standstill untill his
brother plotted against him.
Or was it the Night Templars that used to kill the Saracens like fowls that even made the
Baldwin, King of Jerusalem(a christian at that
time) to start haunting the Templars cause
they were trying to destroy the fragile peace existing btw muslims and christians.

Jerusalem was retaken from your people, remember the whole of Europe rose against the Saracens(the Holy Roman Emperors and Kings).
These men helped to stall the spread of Islam all over the world thats why islam is only
strong in the Middle East, partially strong in
Africa(few African Ststes).
Bro in event of another war, Islam will be
crushed...cant you see how Libya, Palestine, Iran and Iraq have
been crippled? Saudi Arabia and co are using
diplomacy and ass licking(including bribe) to
stay safe from been crippled too.

So dont make noise, in Nigeria in event of
Christians vs Muslims you and your lots will be
chased into the desert where you originated.

You
Ok. The analysis is nothing but your own opinion. So keep your opinion to yourself.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Rawhumper(m): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2020
Not just an opinion but the fact and reality.

I cant keep something that is yearning to happen.

Loveurneighbour:

Ok. The analysis is nothing but your own opinion. So keep your opinion to yourself.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Rawhumper(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2020
Least i forget, i dont comment for people to love or appreciate me.....i dont need anybodys attention or commendation, so you can shove it into your bloodthirsty smelly anus.

Nigeria is burning, y'all are here talking crap about allahu akbar and praise the Lord!! What a lame topic for discourse.

Loveurneighbour:

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Loveurneighbour: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Rawhumper:
Least i forget, i dont comment for people to love or appreciate me.....i dont need anybodys attention or commendation, so you can shove it into your bloodthirsty smelly anus.

Nigeria is burning, y'all are here talking crap about allahu akbar and praise the Lord!! What a lame topic for discourse.
Sorry bro! I feel your pain

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Loveurneighbour: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Rawhumper:
Not just an opinion but the fact and reality.

I cant keep something that is yearning to happen.
Ok! Continue...

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Rawhumper(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Very good you feel it....and i hope it will make you to persuade your brothers to be better leaders and more tolerant.

quote author=Loveurneighbour post=97126352][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) / Biafra Heroes Day: Igbos, Asari Dokubo, Ijaw, Ogoni, Annang Celebrated / Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind 'Daughter' On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.