Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd (2478 Views)

Rivers Rerun Election ; See Crowd Campaigning For APC. PICTURES. / Gov Nasir El-rufai Commissions Yoghurt /juice Factory In Zaria ..see Photos / See Crowd at Kano State PDP Governorship Campaign (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by Wadeoye(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2011
PDP is in trouble, Will this people accept a rigged election result? I doubt.

Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by Wadeoye(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2011
See another one,

Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2011
Buhari Will Never Rule Us
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2011
Hausa/Fulani We Never Smell Aso Rock Again Until The Year 2080 Enough Is Enough For Them Buhari Has Nothing To Offer
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by meine: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2011
dazey:

Hausa/Fulani We Never Smell Aso Rock Again Until The Year 2080 Enough Is Enough For Them Buhari Has Nothing To Offer

When Buhari wins you should prepare to hug transformer, Besides i can see that the umblerra syndrome runs in the blood as you cannot differentiate between[b] "will" and "we"[/b]
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by Wadeoye(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2011
You are deceiving yourself. Ethnicity will not work here. I am from SW and I am not only voting for BB but also assisting his campaign here. Enough of divide and rule - Nigeria must move forward.

Sai Buhari!!!
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by Pataki: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2011
dazey:

Hausa/Fulani We Never Smell Aso Rock Again Until  The Year 2080 Enough Is Enough For Them Buhari Has Nothing To Offer
You must definitely be a drunkard. Look all around you, CHANGE is in the atmosphere! Just watch out for the BB2011 campaign train in the South West region.

This crowd is nothing compared to what you shall see in Lagos!
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by lionness(f): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2011
Wadeoye:

You are deceiving yourself. Ethnicity will not work here. I am from SW and I am not only voting for BB but also assisting his campaign here. Enough of divide and rule - Nigeria must move forward.

Sai Buhari!!!

Well said. I dont care if the person who will fix nigeria is hausa or fulani or ibo. im deltan and i hate this guy, not because of anything, but because hes not the president i want for my country in a very challenging time like this. BB 2011!
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by Stogwu123: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2011
BB 2011 AM 4 BUHARI notin can change dat fact. De major problem of 9ja 2day is corruption. Imagine 2nd most corrupt nation in de whole world. Only Buhari can help us out of dis mess and shame. GEJ cant do dat because he cant bite de finger dat feeds him (pdp). Am 4rm south south (delta)
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by edoyad(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2011
It's nice buhari has support like this, one thing i'm sure of is that he will not win even in katsina not to mention kaduna state. He's ok but past his time.
At the end of the day the average Nigerian will choose PDP over all these mushrooms that are looking for any means to have access to the national treasury.
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2011
Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba Cannot Impose Buhari On Us The Have Rule This Country For Some Many Years Now And Fail You People Can Only Deceive F.o.o.l.s And I.d.o.l.t.s From South-South & South-East That Buhari Is The Messiah To Rule This Country Can Anybody Tell Me Any Single Thing That Buhari Do For People Of South-East & South-South When He Was President. I Repeat Again That Buhari We Never Smell Aso Rock F.o.o.l.s Keep Dreaming
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by egift(m): 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2011
Looking at those pics alone means Nigerians are ready for change. Time to kick corruption to the trash can.

It also gladdens my heart whenever I see PDP, Beaf and his legions of IDs biting the dust.

I am 100% Igbo and Christian - I approve this message - BB all the way. Its time to move towards a nation I will be glad to tell anyone online with pride.
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by Eziachi: 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2011
dazey:

Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba Cannot Impose Buhari On Us The Have Rule This Country For Some Many Years Now And Fail You People Can Only Deceive F.o.o.l.s And I.d.o.l.t.s From  South-South & South-East That Buhari Is The Messiah To Rule This Country  Can Anybody Tell Me Any Single Thing That Buhari Do For People Of South-East & South-South  When He Was President. I Repeat Again That Buhari We Never Smell Aso Rock F.o.o.l.s Keep Dreaming 
Are you sure you only have one voting card or more than that? Because the way you are thundering out this stuff, seems like you are the one that will decide the election single handedly.
For your information, the so called south south use to boast as the balance of power in Nigeria, so they will always vote a northern candidate to keep that claim going.

So why must an Igbo man vote fo Jonathan, when the same Jonathan and his people chose Balewa/Shagari over Azikiwe over the years? When Ojukwu was running in 2003/2007, they were making jokes at his espence and voted for someone else, suddenly Igbos are bound to vote for Jonathan because he chose to change his middle name in the middle of the night to Azikiwe.

Igbos should vote Jonathan if they think he is a better candidate than the others nd merited their vote, and not because he deserved to be voted for, no Igbo man owe Jonathan anything.  After this election, Ijaw man will remember once again that Igbos are the enemies again, forgetting that they were the main beneficiaries of abandoned property after the civil war.

I wish they will test how Zik must have felt over the years when they kept rubbing his nose into it by choosing northerners over him, and now suddenlly we are brothers.
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by leonaidas(m): 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2011
i really don't understand d ethnic sentiments dat dis GEJ supporters have. are u guys blind?
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by semid4lyfe(m): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2011
leonaidas:

i really don't understand d ethnic sentiments dat dis GEJ supporters have. are u guys blind?

Very uncouth of you. Those who supports Buhari are sophisticated and politically discerning while those who support GEJ are blind and ethnic bigots?

No be na wa, Na real wa!
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by Solomon227(m): 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2011
dazey:

Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba Cannot Impose Buhari On Us The Have Rule This Country For Some Many Years Now And Fail You People Can Only Deceive F.o.o.l.s And I.d.o.l.t.s From  South-South & South-East That Buhari Is The Messiah To Rule This Country  Can Anybody Tell Me Any Single Thing That Buhari Do For People Of South-East & South-South  When He Was President. I Repeat Again That Buhari We Never Smell Aso Rock F.o.o.l.s Keep Dreaming  

Bros who u be? We have had like 10 posters on this thread all supporting, voting and canvassing votes for Buhari and u are saying they cannot impose bla bla bla on u. U beta do away with sentiments and vote for the future of your children.

[size=24pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of our children
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by Dsense(m): 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2011
@Topic,
I'm sure this crowd came becasuse of RICE and MONEY!!!

Did Buhari Splash MONEY? grin grin
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by danjohn: 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2011
I convinced my cousin to vote BB today. I set a goal of 20 people. Right now I have convinced 3 people. Sai Buhari!!!!
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by Becomrichn: 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2011
Wa
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 23, 2011
it's raining men!
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by TNUBU4LIFE: 3:17am On Mar 23, 2011
DREAM ON!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know most people here on nairaland wont vote so to most of them talk is cheap.It is less than 3wks to the presidential election,2weeks to legislative elections and 4 weeks to gubernatorial election YET NO SINGLE CPC candidate poster apart from few BB presidential posters have I seen in the whole of cosmopolitan Lagos!!no ward executive or official!!I dont even know if they have a guber candidate cos I ve not seen or heard or read of one!!Most people could barely recall his name despite he was a former head of state!!
yet some people delude themselves that BB will get even 25% in Lagos or any state for that matter in the SW!!That is the height of deceit!!

VOTING WILL NOT BE DONE ON NAIRALAND!!

The fact on the ground is that the south is completely against BB AND THE NORTH AGAINST GEJ!! whereas Ribadu's chances are bright in almost all the 6 geopolitical zones even the heart of SS where gej comes from!!
BB should step down for ribadu cos the northern votes alone cant get BB elected where as ACN has strong presence in bauchi,jigawa,adamawa,kano, etc n the north. Akwa ibom,edo,rivers in the SS, Abia,imo,anambra in the SE and all the SW.

While ACN was building political structures all over the country,BB was relying on the NORTHERN MASSES.
Ask your people based in Lagos or SW for political structure of BB in Lagos and the SW/SE/SS,they will tell u its null.

Stop peddling falsehood,BB kite aint flying in the south whilr ribadu is gainning more ground in the north cos he is a credible young northerner and a moslem .now it is too late for BB to build any structure in the south!!its between ribadu and gej.

people should stop thinking any ACN political structure in the south or in the north will work for an opponent.,those people that attended acn rally in the north or the top party guys like Audu ogbeh,young alhaji,saminu turaki,usman baraje etc will waste their vote on BB.
It is time to wake up!!The Bb kite may be flying in the north so also is Ribadu but the BB KITE IN SOUTH?Nah nah.
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by 9ijaMan: 3:58am On Mar 23, 2011
I hope GEJ has contacted 'Cross Country' movers to start hauling his loot down to the creeks of ND, 'cos change is coming to Nigeria.
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by honeric01(m): 4:02am On Mar 23, 2011
TNUBU4LIFE:

DREAM ON!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know most people here on nairaland wont vote so to most of them talk is cheap.It is less than 3wks to the presidential election,2weeks to legislative elections and 4 weeks to gubernatorial election YET NO SINGLE CPC candidate poster apart from few BB presidential posters have I seen in the whole of cosmopolitan Lagos!!no ward executive or official!!I dont even know if they have a guber candidate cos I ve not seen or heard or read of one!!Most people could barely recall his name despite he was a former head of state!!
yet some people delude themselves that BB will get even 25% in Lagos or any state for that matter in the SW!!That is the height of deceit!!

VOTING WILL NOT BE DONE ON NAIRALAND!!

The fact on the ground is that the south is completely against BB AND THE NORTH AGAINST GEJ!! whereas Ribadu's chances are bright in almost all the 6 geopolitical zones even the heart of SS where gej comes from!!
BB should step down for ribadu cos the northern votes alone cant get BB elected where as ACN has strong presence in bauchi,jigawa,adamawa,kano, etc n the north. Akwa ibom,edo,rivers in the SS, Abia,imo,anambra in the SE and all the SW.

While ACN was building political structures all over the country,BB was relying on the NORTHERN MASSES.
Ask your people based in Lagos or SW for political structure of BB in Lagos and the SW/SE/SS,they will tell u its null.

Stop peddling falsehood,BB kite aint flying in the south whilr ribadu is gainning more ground in the north cos he is a credible young northerner and a moslem .now it is too late for BB to build any structure in the south!!its between ribadu and gej.

people should stop thinking any ACN political structure in the south or in the north will work for an opponent.,those people that attended acn rally in the north or the top party guys like Audu ogbeh,young alhaji,saminu turaki,usman baraje etc will waste their vote on BB.
It is time to wake up!!The Bb kite may be flying in the north so also is Ribadu but the BB KITE IN SOUTH?Nah nah.

So you think people supporting BB2011 on nairaland live on nairaland? most of us are in Nigeria and are going to vote come April 9.

Wait until then ok?

In the meantime

SAI BUHARI.
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2011
Sai Buhari!

From Port Harcourt to Awka!
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by baksonlee: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2011
From Ibadan, It's SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by egift(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2011
From here in Enugu, its Sai Buhari - people especially the educated are supporting and its growing.
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by jookco(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2011
Never ever, a terrorist can never rule this country, people just continue to have big dream that can never come to pass, GEJ has invited president Obama to attend his inauguration so you guys can forget it the presidential election is already rigged in GEJ favor only that of the Governors and National assembly will be free and fair.
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by fatherab1: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2011
I'M IN ABUJA, ITS SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 23, 2011
Even A Blind Man Knows That Buhari Can Never Win
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by 9ijaMan: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2011
^^^Thank God, blind men won't be voting as such. SO why not just go on and have fun in you continued ignorance.
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by Jarus(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2011
and this is Sambo's hometown
Re: Buhari In Zaria - See Crowd by koyuid(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2011
from ilorin its guessssssssssssssss it

sai buhari cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari Over Ribadu? / The Undisputed Profile Of Ochiagha Reagan Ufomba / Nigeria's First Female Police PRO, Ms Ngozi Conchita Braide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.