Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Linda Ikeji Has Diminished My Marriage Dream-actor, Mike Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Has Diminished My Marriage Dream-actor, Mike Reveals (682 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Has Diminished My Marriage Dream-actor, Mike Reveals by Younglect(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Popular Nigerian Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson has taken to social media to cry out about how known blogger Linda Ikeji tell a story about him that had made all girls run away from him.

Mike Godson revealed that Linda Ikeji published a story about him welcoming a set of twins with his “wife”, even though he is still very much single.

He revealed that this made every girl he tries to ask out turns him down. He also added that he is a perpetually single man thanks to her, therefore, he wants her to give him one of her sisters.

Dear bloggers both big & small, Kindly do a research about a story before you put it out to the public. Some time ago, Linda ikeji put out a fake story about me being married & expecting twins. Now no girl wants to take me serious because they think I’m married. I keep getting congratulatory messages and calls, people wishing me a happy married life & asking about my children. I just don’t understand this type of rough play. Some times I ask my self, did my ghost leave my body to get married without my knowledge

Source

https://nationnaija.com.ng/linda-ikeji-has-diminished-my-marriage-dream-actor-mike-reveals/

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Diminished My Marriage Dream-actor, Mike Reveals by PolymathDave(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
I’ll just mind my business and drop this here.

I bring the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to you, who was crucified and died on the cross of Calvary for your sins and on the third day He was resurrected. The Kingdom of God is at hand, the end draws near.
By believing in Jesus Christ and repenting from your sins, you can be saved from eternal damnation and receive His free gift of eternal life.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Repent from your sins this day.
Now make haste, go before the Lord in prayer with a humble heart, tell Him that you know that you are a sinner, proclaim your believe in Jesus, confess all your sins and ask Him to forgive you, and then end it with, “in the name of Jesus! Amen!”
God be with you.

For those who are believers, forgive others trespasses against you and you will be forgiven by your Father of your own trespasses.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Diminished My Marriage Dream-actor, Mike Reveals by Lavisha(f): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
That is potorpotor journalism for you

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Diminished My Marriage Dream-actor, Mike Reveals by longetivity(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
You no fit run away from God, if not you go fade away
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Diminished My Marriage Dream-actor, Mike Reveals by WrittyWritter(f): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
If did is true...no wonder Linda is still searching 4 a..let me just fem lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Diminished My Marriage Dream-actor, Mike Reveals by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:05am On Dec 03, 2020
Hooo,so every girl has been ignoring you since then kpeele ooo,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

(1) (Reply)

BEST DJ MIX: Triumph Party Cheers 2021 – Hosted By Dj Moschino / Old White Woman Spit On Black Caregiver Seen Drinking Alcohol And Dancing(video) / This Resort In Ibadan Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.