Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory (17343 Views)

My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! / My NYSC Experience In Jigawa State. / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by tsagir(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
AREWA 2020

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by VanDerWaalforces: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kusala Dam Karaye where I had a Camping experience I will never forget.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by donMIG(m): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
Go n die with the link
Weitin new for weitin u dei type
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by lukency(m): 3:28am On Dec 04, 2020
VEXT:

Those Mallams are sex addicts, i stay in the north, so I know what am saying... Forget those fake holy shits they do display...
Most of the proprietors of private schools in Kano are mostly Southerners and beside that the local government she mentioned is where Sabon Gari is located.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by Emeka71(m): 5:15am On Dec 04, 2020
DexterousOne:

How can you be too sure?
The person is writing as a babe but using a man profile.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by Damfostopper(m): 6:54am On Dec 04, 2020
I bought black dye and dyed my own to black.....I dey use am on casuals to work on Fridays... the shoe legit wella
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by entrep88: 1:58am On Dec 30, 2020
Kano, what an experience in Karaye camp. Faggae is still better as you are lucky. Was posted back then to a remote village called Garko. Thank God for the stories sha!
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by LoyalRoyal095(m): 4:33am On Mar 19, 2022
seyigiggle:
Contact me if you have a colleague in need of PPA in Kano.

Hello. I don't know if this opportunity is still available. I've been posted to Kano for NYSC, I know no one there or even in the North.
I'd definitely be needing a place for PPA in Kano.
Many thanks for your help and opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' / NYSC: Osaghe Osaigbovo Remanded In Custody For 'Criminal Trespass And Forgery' / Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.