Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) (24961 Views)

Ogoniland Traditional Rulers Visit President Bola Tinubu / Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu / Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by bigfish3k: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Till then, don't anticipate problem at the half road,leave that story, nah Tinubu u hate,i don't expect u guys to b taking panadal for Tinubu/Apc headache,have u guys written Pdp off?
We should be able to screen intending rulers by their pasts not to wait till when they start ruling because by then it would have been too late.

Look at where we are today with PMB because we overlooked his pasts
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by focus7: 7:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Bluntguy:
Light weight traditional rulers. When the big masquerades come out we will know.

Has any village traditional ruler visited your father before?

7 Likes

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 8:03am On Dec 03, 2020
blackmantis:
When I see the sultan of Sokoto,
The Emir of Kano,
The Oba of Benin,
The Obi of Onitsha
The Ooni of Ife
The Tor Tiv
The Obong of Calabar

Thats when I'll believe.
Technical wailing.

3 Likes

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Kingzeez10: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2020
tunapawizzy:

u dun get am, where is Ooni, where is Alaafin, Where is Awujale, Where are the real kings...i am surprised Oba of Lagos is not there...he still dey find im Staff?
Oluwo of Iwo - that one is cancelled; Elegushi i laff in spanish oba wey dey bow down for Tinubu for parties, Olugbo of Ugbo more of a business man than a king its not out of place to show solidarity for your business partner...the other ones who are they, i doubt these these are the real paramount rulers in the east and the north.
You reeks hatred bro. First class king or not the bone of contention here is that they visit Tinubu, do you have any problem with that?

4 Likes

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Kingdemi212019: 8:11am On Dec 03, 2020
Hedonini:
Hungry, shameless idiots. What is the purpose of this useless asslicking visit if not to collect crumbs from the frog-eyed thief?
werey one of those kings is among the richest king in africa ,watin day wan collect from Tinubu??

4 Likes

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2020
Hedonini:
Hungry, shameless idiots. What is the purpose of this useless asslicking visit if not to collect crumbs from the frog-eyed thief?
we can now see the product of Hatred in your life !!! Obas visiting and individual has becomes an Agony of sadness to your life .It has spoilt your day and bring anarchy to the product of your mouth ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2020
What type of rulers are this people
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2020
bigfish3k:

We should be able to screen intending rulers by their pasts not to wait till when they start ruling because by then it would have been too late.

Look at where we are today with PMB because we overlooked his pasts

Isn't your last paragraph contradicting? If am to use your last paragraph, Tinubu's achievements worth replicating as a builders of men from local to federal, forget his haters, has he ever been convicted of any crimes? Accusations is not conviction, he delivered, he is an employers of labour too, unlike some politicians that stacked our money abroad.

1 Like

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by berbs: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2020
Awon alatenuje. They have started again.
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by KOE1(m): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2020
Just a chance for Tinubu, you will witness a new Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Kinematics: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2020
BigBelleControl:
These are second class kings but that doesn't take away the fact that Tinubu is still arguably the most powerful politician in Nigeria today.

I'm the coming days, more people will visit him for political patronage but I don't see him becoming president after Buhari.

So he is more powerful than Buhari?
The way una dey reason self grin grin grin
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by BigBelleControl(m): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2020
Kinematics:

So he is more powerful than Buhari?
The way una dey reason self grin grin grin

Learn to read between the lines.
Is Tinubu going to contest against Buhari?
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Kinematics: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2020
BigBelleControl:

Learn to read between the lines.
Is Tinubu going to contest against Buhari?

Learn to stop licking ass. The president remains the most powerful politician in Nigeria.
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by fubsy: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2020
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
Waste of time

Tinubu can't be president of Nigeria
Say no to south west 2023

Say no to looter
Say no to bullion can thief

if the southwest no be president for 2023, which region go come produce the president? Inasmuch that i dont give a shit where the president is from ....but some people from a certain region will continue to find difficult to become president of this country......they dont know exactly what they want, they play hatred , sentiment politics. And to crown it up, they know nothing about politics.........na guguru and epa(pop corn and groundnut) politics dem know.......

4 Likes

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2020
technicallyrich:
maybe they are in the same occcult with hi..
we all know yaribanza own the ogboonnnni occult that has destroyed and killed many Nigerian youth and cut short their lived.
if these man or osibanjo ever become president, then i pity the youth.
because you must sale your soul to ogun.
but Jehovah dey shall.
a dan beyerebe will never ever become the president of these country again.
never again will s backstabber, betrayal, liar, deceiver and skull miner rule these country again.
never.

no wonder desmond called people like u children......no person with something meaningful in the skull will write something like this.....it reeks of stupidity......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by PHijo(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2020
naturalman:

Obi of Onitsha, Oba of Benin and Jaja of Opobo will be the last king to leave their palace for this useless, nonsense and meaningless APC king visit

It is amayanabo of Opobo! That's his title. Jaja is a surname many including the amayanabo of Opobo bare.

2 Likes

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by tunapawizzy: 11:24am On Dec 03, 2020
Kingzeez10:

You reeks hatred bro. First class king or not the bone of contention here is that they visit Tinubu, do you have any problem with that?
Okay
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by tunapawizzy: 11:25am On Dec 03, 2020
Keemsleek005:

A king or a business man a king is a king and not just a light king one of the richest king in Africa.
we are not saying totally different things
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by tunapawizzy: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2020
marsman:

There will always be the 5% in every community who won't go with the crowd, you want your leader from the east, gladly give them your vote. 2023 comes the south west for presidency in That APC or nothing.
This is very possible and in my honest opinion very likely......my contention is it will not be Tinubu, Forces against him plenty
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by tunapawizzy: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2020
9iceprince:

Tell me how your first class king had developed your town
we will open thread for this one u raised, cos its totally different from the issue we are discussing
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by 9iceprince(m): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
tollyboy5:
stupid question. First class king are not government. If you're looking for their influence go study history

Mr foolish question then tell me why they are important to the society than Others If they can't contribute to the development of their domain
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by tollyboy5(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
9iceprince:

Mr foolish question then tell me why they are important to the society than Others If they can't contribute to the development of their domain
They maintain peace and orderliness. Most corrupt king are the second class and third class obas.
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by tollyboy5(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
tunapawizzy:

we will open thread for this one u raised, cos its totally different from the issue we are discussing
Help me tell am o!
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Kindledlight(m): 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
southsouthking:
If this highly reverend King in Nigeria is not there, then those that visited him are just mere 2nd class traditional rulers.

OBA kha tokpe eheeeee.
OBA Ogidigan.
Uh mo gun kha tokpe eeeeeee.

Revered and not Reverend!

He is just like many first class kings that have visited him. So it is not a must he visit.....
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by 9iceprince(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
tollyboy5:

They maintain peace and orderliness. Most corrupt king are the second class and third class obas.

Ife and Modakeke battle comes to mind, Being a First class king doesn't make you less corrupt, Kings have been rendered less worthy by Politicians....... Even First class Emir of Kano was deposed by a Maximum of 8 years serving Governor

1 Like

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by pacespot(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Gang of old men thieves
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by plaindealer: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
God Bless Asiwaju gbo gbo orile eede Nigeria @ Aso Rock SW Branch, Bourdillon, Lagos State, Nigeria.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by barcaboi(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
naturalman:

Obi of Onitsha, Oba of Benin and Jaja of Opobo will be the last king to leave their palace for this useless, nonsense and meaningless APC king visit
I’d bookmark this
Re: National Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Alary: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2020
I believe there is a pre arranged plan during the merger for Buhari to hand over to Tinubu after Buharis tenure .Saraki said something like this when he was the Senate president, most of the politicians in Apc know about this,and they know that PMB always respects agreement and loyalty. That's why the attacks on Tinubu ,left ,right and center. The man has never even say he want to contest yet, but the secret was put out by Saraki then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles / Osinbajo Commissions The Falcon Eye Project At The Naval Headquarters, Abuja / Sale Mamman: The Many Controversies Under Sacked Power Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.