Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me (28847 Views)

Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic / Obasanjo: Why Igbos Are Angry At Nigeria / Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by Olawumi1032(f): 6:55am On Dec 03, 2020
ok
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by michoim(m): 6:55am On Dec 03, 2020
Enemies of the government tormenting evil plots will fail...Ayo Adebanjo being their evil spokesman

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by samuel19222(m): 6:55am On Dec 03, 2020
D

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by Uniquewise: 6:56am On Dec 03, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
One man Nigeria must kill to progress is Obasanjo

What an utterly senseless statement undecided

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2020
I just look at these looters talking of standard, what standard do looters have
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by slimik: 6:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Airlove:
No permanent friend and no permanent enemy

Truth Talk
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by toprealman: 6:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Gani Adams a chief Executive in Yoruba land.
Ganduje a visiting Professor in a US Uni....
Forget it......just do your thing, the present system is a big scam.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by Sammy07: 7:08am On Dec 03, 2020
ekestic1976:
God bless you, President Obasanjo. This is called Wisdom of the Elders. Long live, sir. No one knows Gani Adams as a title holder in Ijesa, Ekiti, all of Ondo State, Ogun state, Osun state and Igbomina Yorubaland. His chieftaincy is relevant only in Oyo town. We know his ANTECEDENTS!

you don't know what you're saying.
I'm sure you are not yoruba, if you are then you have work to do on culture, history and influence.

Just like saying no one knows Sango in Osun, ogun, Ondo, ekiti, because he only ruled in Oyo.

Have you heard of OPC before?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by BigBrother9ja: 7:10am On Dec 03, 2020
Idǐotic old fool.
What about your own passed way of life? How you messed up the country TWICE!

IDǏOTIC OLD FOOL.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by awgumayor: 7:13am On Dec 03, 2020
Coronabirus:
Only Ojukwu and Shekau caused loss of more lives through ridiculous ways than Gani Adams, the bigot!
Some ethnic groups in Nigeria witnessed one of the worst violent and fatal ethnic clashes in the hand of this man between 1999-2003.
Let coronavirus visit you there by bringing Ojukwu into the quarrel between two ugly primates.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by brexit: 7:13am On Dec 03, 2020
OBJ that is part of the woes of this country is talking about someone's past way of life

That is why i do not impose myself to anybody no his position before i will be despised unnecessarily

Accept his request for visit it is not a big issue if not for anything the title he occupies in yoruba community
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by etrouble: 7:15am On Dec 03, 2020
ngadaAwo:
you're not a Saint either baba
your pasts are even worst than the Are ona nkakafo of yeroba land

God bless real Omoluabis
God bless Yoruba land

thunder scatter Tinubu's urchins

Obasanjo’s present is even worse than his past. He is the one that should be avoided. A man that sleeps with his daughter in law as alleged by his son Gbenga at the High Court in Abuja. Such a man deserves to be banished from the country to Boko Haram Republic
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:16am On Dec 03, 2020
I have no quarrel wit­h Gani Adams, but for­ his past way of life­ which was not in acc­ord with my standards­ and principles. I h­ave in the past, both­ in government and ou­t of government, refu­sed to grant Gani’s r­equest to visit me.
OBJ talking about someone's past way of life.
There was a country.....indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 03, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

I beg to differ.
Obasanjo is the closest we have to a good leader.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 03, 2020
michoim:
Enemies of the government tormenting evil plots will fail...Ayo Adebanjo being their evil spokesman

Because the Baba speaks the truth, he is evil?
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by Bonesking(m): 7:18am On Dec 03, 2020
Gani Adams have been his boy from day one. Who doesn’t know that it was Baba who financed Gani’s activities before their disagreements.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by Bonesking(m): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Supported. You should also add Ibb, Gowon and Abdulsalami to the list. But Baba Obj tops them all.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by DrAkpa(m): 7:23am On Dec 03, 2020
toprealman:
Gani Adams a chief Executive in Yoruba land.
Ganduje a visiting Professor in a US Uni....
Forget it......just do you thing, the present system is a big scam.

You forgot to add mc oluomo incoming Lagos governor in 2023.
The man greater than Awolowo grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by MosheDayan: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2020
ignis:
Obasanjo remains the smartest Nigerian president. Buhari is the dumbest.
The smartest was Babangida.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by oyeb15: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2020
Baba should allow younger ones take over. Nobody is perfect and Obasanjo cannot live forever,hence d endorsement of new vibrant leaders in Yorubaland.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2020
BlackfireX:
grin

This people ugly ehhhhh

Show us your father's picture ! Ode ,omo irankiran !

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2020
Baba,e je ebure o,awo olugbebe ! Omo yin ni gbogbo wa je o ! Ikan soso ni Yoruba,a o gbodo ja.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by gaskiyamagana: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2020
ignis:
Obasanjo remains the smartest Nigerian president. Buhari is the dumbest.
Yes o o o. If Obasanjo pamper Adam 's Odua People Congress, hardly will his government hardly know peace.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by gaskiyamagana: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2020
DrAkpa:

You forgot to add mc oluomo incoming Lagos governor in 2023.
The man greater than Awolowo grin
Just as Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Azikwe and Ojukwu combined.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by mu2sa2: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Gani Adams is your son Baba, e fa omo yin mora
They were also colleagues in politics, Gani Adam's being then killer thug master of Pdp.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by Godson32(m): 7:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Na set up. They use style call u so that u go met am there in order to reconcile but by the way wetin he do u.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by 400billionman: 8:04am On Dec 03, 2020
OBJ, the most detribalized Yoruba man.

OBJ is driven by ethics and literacy, not bigotry, nepotism and tribalism.

He does not encourage mediocrity.

The people who call themselves progressives today are actually retrogressives.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by ekestic1976(f): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2020
Sammy07:

I'm sure you are not yoruba, if you are then you have work to do on culture, history and influence.

Just like saying no one knows Sango in Osun, ogun, Ondo, ekiti, because he only ruled in Oyo.

My brother, let me tell you just one thing:
At no time in History did Oyo empire have suzerainty over all of Yorubaland. . . It's the European missionaries who gave the name "Yoruba" to describe the peoples now inhabiting the space mainly called Western Nigeria and abutting territories in Benin Republic, etc. Before then, each Yoruba group was known by its name of Egba, Ijesa, Ekiti, Ijebu, etc. (Check the Admission List of CMS Grammar School, Lagos 1921 for details). The prominence given to Alaafin of Oyo was begun by the succeeding colonial administrators. In this regard, I should want you to read Professor J. A. Atanda's "The New Oyo Empire, etc." So if the Alaafin should coronate anyone as being over all of "Yorubaland", such a person is more of the area covered by the defunct Oyo empire only.You may not know it and it appears by your abusive comment that you didn't; I'm Yoruba t'ara t'okan.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by sharpwriter(m): 8:11am On Dec 03, 2020
ednut1:
cheesy
That's life... Here he is today in an elevated position.
Funny though cheesy
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by sharpwriter(m): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Don't mind him.

That's how they spill out words with no sense... Talking rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey / Oshiomhole: Obaseki Sacked The Only Commissioner I Nominated In His Cabinet / Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.