Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin (3335 Views)

Billionaire Daughter Oyin Adenuga Stunning New Photos / HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years / Former Miss Nigeria Omowunmi Got Stalked For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by aloyemeka2: 1:32am On Mar 23, 2011
Tuesday, March 22, 2011

[size=14pt]
Wole Aboderin has stalked me for six years and taken my name to different celestial pastors – Oyin Adenuga
[/size]

[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-pTOMvlfASaA/TYhfStxDf7I/AAAAAAAAByw/kmy7i6y_Ems/s1600/OYIN+ADENUGA.JPG[/img][img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-s6UWn3Dbnjo/TYhepjlO2TI/AAAAAAAAByo/a0cXnyEVH7Q/s1600/wole+aboderin.jpg[/img]
Oyin Adenuga and Wole Aboderin

Oyin Adenuga is one of the pretty daughters of Otunba Mike Adenuga. Last year there were rumours round town that she was engaged to be married to man about town, Wole Aboderin. Oyin who never speaks with the press, broke her rule and spoke with a City People reporter about the engagement saga.

Excerpt:
There was a time news broke that you were engaged to one Wole Aboderin, it was later denied, what happened?
Oyin: “I was in Atlanta last year June when I got a call from a friend in Nigeria saying there was a newspaper article written about me that I was engaged to a Mr. Wole Aboderin. At first I thought it was a joke. My friend had to take a picture using her phone to show me the article. When I saw it, I was in a complete state of shock. Wole Aboderin is just an acquaintance. I’ve never gone on a date with him or ever gone out in the company of him. The photograph of us together was photoshopped.

How did you meet him and did he make any advances towards you?
Oyin: “I met him through a female mutual friend and the only time I saw him was in company of this friend. And yes, he made advances but I told him point blank that I wasn’t interested. He even went as far talking to people who know me to talk to me on his behalf and I told them exactly what I told him, that I wasn’t interested.”

After reading the article, did you do any investigation?
Oyin: “Yes I did. My family and I found out from reliable sources that it was actually Mr. Wole Aboderin that got journalist to put this false story in the newspapers.”

What do you think are his reasons for doing this?
Oyin: “I felt that he did it for 4 major reasons. The first is that he is someone that is obsessed and doesn’t have any control over his emotions.
The second is that he wanted to change his image and felt that by making this story up, it would change people’s perception of him.
The other is that he’s someone who enjoys the attention of constantly being in the media.
While the fourth reason is that he doesn’t want me to get married.
What are the things he has done in the past?
Wole Aboderin has stalked me for the past six years. He’s befriended people whom he felt were close to me to get close to me.
He’s memorised my car plate number. Whenever he sees my car at a function, he usually goes to the security guard to find out how long I’ve been at the function and who I came with.
He’s gate crashed family events in the past.
He’s taken my name to different celestial pastors and muslim clerics to pray for something to happen. He has even gone as far as given a celestial pastor a Honda civic

How do you know all this?
Oyin: “Friends of the family have actually brought this to the attention of my siblings and parents. But God has been faithful. Whatever spiritual measures he has taken hasn’t worked. In the past, I have sent both my male and female friends to tell him to back off but he wouldn’t.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/03/wole-aboderin-has-stalked-me-for-six.html
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 23, 2011
this is serious.

oh well, being rich has a few drawbacks. . . . . .

i guess he wants to marry her.
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by aloyemeka2: 2:04am On Mar 23, 2011
He’s taken my name to different celestial pastors and muslim clerics to pray for something to happen. He has even gone as far as given a celestial pastor a Honda civic

What kind of love is that?. Taking someone's picture to celestial babalawos has nothing to do with love or marriage.
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 23, 2011
yes, he made advances but I told him point blank that I wasn’t interested. He even went as far talking to people who know me to talk to me on his behalf and I told them exactly what I told him, that I wasn’t interested.”
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by mamagee3(f): 2:27am On Mar 23, 2011
It's so sad and annoying that this wole guy had to stalk her. . .

Hope she recovers from the shock.
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by aloyemeka2: 2:54am On Mar 23, 2011
mama-gee:

It's so sad and annoying that this wole guy had to stalk her. . .

Hope she recovers from the shock.

Recover from which shock?
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by eghost247(m): 3:43am On Mar 23, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Recover from which shock?
lol was about to ask the same question
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by fstranger3(m): 5:17am On Mar 23, 2011
Thats what Tpiah and Blazay are doing to me

May God save me from the snare of these fowlers cool
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by eghost247(m): 5:39am On Mar 23, 2011
Is this wole abiderin in anyway related to late jaiye aboderin stella damascus late husband
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by ifyalways(f): 8:27am On Mar 23, 2011
Life is not fair and so filled with ironies!
Some of us have actually not gotten as much as 'bonjour,how market'.LOL
whats the incentive here,status,money,puccie or all?
The babe sounded so sure of the source of the rumour,how so?If Wole doesn't come out to debunk this rumour and allegation,then he is guilty as charged.
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by aloyemeka2: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2011
ifyalways:

Life is not fair and so filled with ironies!
Some of us have actually not gotten as much as 'bonjour,how market'.LOL
whats the incentive here,status,money,puccie or all?
The babe sounded so sure of the source of the rumour,how so?If Wole doesn't come out to debunk this rumour and allegation,then he is guilty as charged.

Is that how you pass your own judgment?. Wole may to too busy to entertain these yeye gossips and that doesn't mean he is guilty as accused.
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by eghost247(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Is that how you pass your own judgment?. Wole may to too busy to entertain these yeye gossips and that doesn't mean he is guilty as accused.
aloyemeka is this wole aboderin related to late Jaiye Aboderin?
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by aloyemeka2: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2011
eghost247:

aloyemeka is this wole aboderin related to late Jaiye Aboderin?

There are over 10,000 Aboderin's in Nigeria. Why must the dead Jaiye be related to this one?. I really don't know.
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by eghost247(m): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2011
aloy-emeka:

There are over 10,000 Aboderin's in Nigeria. Why must the dead Jaiye be related to this one?. I really don't know.
hey cant blame me for asking even if their 20thousand aboderins in Nigeria How Many of them are Popular like the Late Jaiye
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by WackyJ1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

[size=14pt]
Wole Aboderin has stalked me for six years and taken my name to different celestial pastors – Oyin Adenuga
[/size]

[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-pTOMvlfASaA/TYhfStxDf7I/AAAAAAAAByw/kmy7i6y_Ems/s1600/OYIN+ADENUGA.JPG[/img][img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-s6UWn3Dbnjo/TYhepjlO2TI/AAAAAAAAByo/a0cXnyEVH7Q/s1600/wole+aboderin.jpg[/img]
Oyin Adenuga and Wole Aboderin

Oyin Adenuga is one of the pretty daughters of Otunba Mike Adenuga. Last year there were rumours round town that she was engaged to be married to man about town, Wole Aboderin. Oyin who never speaks with the press, broke her rule and spoke with a City People reporter about the engagement saga.

Excerpt:
There was a time news broke that you were engaged to one Wole Aboderin, it was later denied, what happened?
Oyin: “I was in Atlanta last year June when I got a call from a friend in Nigeria saying there was a newspaper article written about me that I was engaged to a Mr. Wole Aboderin. At first I thought it was a joke. My friend had to take a picture using her phone to show me the article. When I saw it, I was in a complete state of shock. Wole Aboderin is just an acquaintance. I’ve never gone on a date with him or ever gone out in the company of him. The photograph of us together was photoshopped.

How did you meet him and did he make any advances towards you?
Oyin: “I met him through a female mutual friend and the only time I saw him was in company of this friend. And yes, he made advances but I told him point blank that I wasn’t interested. He even went as far talking to people who know me to talk to me on his behalf and I told them exactly what I told him, that I wasn’t interested.”

After reading the article, did you do any investigation?
Oyin: “Yes I did. My family and I found out from reliable sources that it was actually Mr. Wole Aboderin that got journalist to put this false story in the newspapers.”

What do you think are his reasons for doing this?
Oyin: “I felt that he did it for 4 major reasons. The first is that he is someone that is obsessed and doesn’t have any control over his emotions.
The second is that he wanted to change his image and felt that by making this story up, it would change people’s perception of him.
The other is that he’s someone who enjoys the attention of constantly being in the media.
While the fourth reason is that he doesn’t want me to get married.
What are the things he has done in the past?
Wole Aboderin has stalked me for the past six years. He’s befriended people whom he felt were close to me to get close to me.
He’s memorised my car plate number. Whenever he sees my car at a function, he usually goes to the security guard to find out how long I’ve been at the function and who I came with.
He’s gate crashed family events in the past.

How do you know all this?
Oyin: “Friends of the family have actually brought this to the attention of my siblings and parents. But God has been faithful. Whatever spiritual measures he has taken hasn’t worked. In the past, I have sent both my male and female friends to tell him to back off but he wouldn’t.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/03/wole-aboderin-has-stalked-me-for-six.html
Just look at the bolded part. It sounds made up too. He's been stalking her for six years yet she's talking about it now? Because of a newspaper article?
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by favouredjb(f): 2:34am On Mar 25, 2011
This is just a case of a guy trying to marry up,rubbish!i heard he likes name dropping
all these celebs and their wahala
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 25, 2011
i asked about him and was told there's an aboderin family that's very rich [though obviously not as rich as the adenugas].

however, he should let her be nah.

and why hasnt the lady married all this while sef.

that photo [of wole] isnt too flattering btw.

any ajebuttish pictures of him anywhere?
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by aloyemeka1: 2:44am On Mar 25, 2011
WackyJ1:

Just look at the bolded part. It sounds made up too. He's been stalking her for six years yet she's talking about it now? Because of a newspaper article?

What is made up about her story. The guy is a pathological stalker or will you believe the story only when he hurts her?
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by fstranger3(m): 2:45am On Mar 25, 2011
tpiah!:

i asked about him and was told there's an aboderin family that's very rich [though obviously not as rich as the adenugas].

however, he should let her be nah.

and why hasnt the lady married all this while sef.

that photo [of wole] isnt too flattering btw.

a[b]ny ajebuttish pictures of him anywhere[/b]?

wanna hook up with him?

Tpiah always on the lookout for rich single men, hahahahaha grin

ashewo
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 25, 2011
^^hope you're not the guy?
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by fstranger3(m): 2:52am On Mar 25, 2011
^^^^

Yeah, I am

wanna allow me shine your cobwebbed congo?
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 25, 2011
^^thought you only do rich heiresses.

hence the thread.

btw watch your language. undecided
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by fstranger3(m): 2:58am On Mar 25, 2011
^^^

Yes, I only do the rich folks, but sometimes, due to my well known altruistic nature, I do help people like you de-web their thoroughly over-cobwebbed congo grin
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 25, 2011
thank you!!

stop insulting the good country of congo!!

and on that note i bid you adieu.

rin si waju!!
Re: Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin by fstranger3(m): 3:21am On Mar 25, 2011
Who is talking about CUNTry?

I am talking about the congo between your groin.

Are you game?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Mr Ibu, Charles Awurum & Juliet Ibrahim Take A Funny Pose! / This Guy Is Like The Most Stylish Person I've Seen In A Long Time / Reason Why Some Nigerian G1rls Will Never Get Marr1ed!!! (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.