Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War (95358 Views)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Judgesledge(m): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
osuulola:

Sorry! I'm no pharmacist.

I don't know drugs you'd use to calm nerves down but I'd ask around.
typical, resort to insult when logic triumphs

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by abbaemma: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
osuulola:

I love Biafra. It lost out on existence because of arrogance. It was a child of essential necessity but it's runners were too arrogant to be good negotiators, either for peace or getting necessities. Those clamouring for a comeback of the republic are no different.

You can believe what you like.
true, it is a child of essential necessity at a time and once again that time has come, Believe me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by ugo4u: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
BastardWike:
In Biafra, Africa Died~~Fredrick Forsyth.
Each time I watch any documentary on Biafra or read books about its technological advancement as far back as late 1960's when Africa was still known as the Dark continent, I feel like shedding tears on the missed opportunities.

So sad.
Emefiena Ezeani you mean?

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by HallaDaTruth: 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Your first argument was NO COUNTRY SUPPORTED YOU.
You've seen evidence of support you're asking very unnecessary question again.
If they didn't support you with weaponry, what them could be the support?

Are you aware that france mostly supplied medicines and not weapons. Nigeria hired Egyptian pilots to drop bombs in Biafra. How many pilots did we hire and from what country. Tell me

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
cynthia500:

stood which chance against biafrans?

is it all those Yoruba ewedu and dry garri eaters or is it those Fulani cow breast suckers that will fight igbos that are heavily endowed with good quality food.

even my grandmother then can feed half of Lagos state

grin grin grin you have a nice ass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by SmartyPants(m): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Angelfrost:
Any small thing, lowlifes will turn tribal...

A simple and deep post about how Nigeria has failed woefully to learn about self sufficiency as a key part of massive development and economic growth, has been turned to a pointless, idiotic, and moronic tribal war among imbeciles!!!

I hope most of the people commenting here don't make up the mindset of the majority of the voting population... If so, this nation is doomed eternally!!!

Shame on you all!!!

You already know the answer
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Conrod: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
etrouble:
Eku oriire naa. Start another war nah so that you can build another armoured tank. Let’s see how many hundreds of Biafrans will be left.
The truth is that the war was between biafra and britain,nigeria was just a british proxy.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Onyemaya: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You people chestbeat a lot. This Below was extracted from Wikipedia.

"Biafra's declaration of independence from Nigeria resulted in civil war between Biafra and Nigeria. Biafra was formally recognised by
Gabon, Haiti , Ivory Coast , Tanzania , and Zambia . Other nations, which did not give official recognition but provided support and assistance to Biafra, included France , Spain , Portugal ,
Norway , Rhodesia, South Africa , and Vatican City. [a] Biafra received aid from non-state actors , including Joint Church Aid, Holy Ghost Fathers of Ireland, [3] and under their direction
Caritas International , [4] and U.S. Catholic Relief Services"
All we ask for is Nigeria to allow Igbo and yoruba to fight. Is that too much to ask

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by CSTRR: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Gowon was practically shuffling between the Buckingham palace in London and Lagos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by georgeakins: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Fake story! This is how someone assembles spare parts from China and he claims that he manufactures cars. You can deceive only the illiterates who have no knowledge of science.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Reggie2(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
In Biafra, Africa Died~~Fredrick Forsyth.
Each time I watch any documentary on Biafra or read books about its technological advancement as far back as late 1960's when Africa was still known as the Dark continent, I feel like shedding tears on the missed opportunities.

So sad.

The book was actually written by Emefiena Ezeani
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Farki: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Choke on this. You have been brainwashed, you are repeating rubbish. There is a reason it was named Bight of Biafra.

Great Igbo!

What kind of useless lie of a map is this? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Angelfrost(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
SmartyPants:

You already know the answer

Sigh... Then, ALL IS TRULY LOST!!! undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mabizela:
The Igbos are the greatest black people in the world. without them Nigeria would have collapsed long time ago. Yoruba people should emulate them
greatest blacks on Earth!?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Bkayyy: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
dukeprince50:
Ode, I am not from the west. Stop this stupidity, its not pleasant
Goodluck in your search for your ancestors.
Goodspeed mate

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Onlinesmart: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Reno is a bastard. He knows when and how to press mumu buttons of igbos. Igbos will never learn to use their brains and stop falling for deceits.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by ThatFairGuy1: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Onyemaya:
leave Hausa/Fulani out of this. We want a war between Igbo and yoruba.
Igbo vs yoruba, we want it to happen
Those locally made pump action gun the Ipob Terrorists brandished is really getting to the head of you people seriously and Because Nnamdi Kanu snapped in front of JUST ONE ARMOURED TANK, you're now fully ready for war grin

We're the one closest to where arms can be smuggled in compare to your landlocked Region remember. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by PigTormentor: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
[s]
HallaDaTruth:
[/s]

Go and defeat boko haram first. Rotten lizard. Your fellow lizards are on the fence doing push up. Have you eaten from the dustbin today. E pain you abi. Round 2 go sweet
[/s]

Ranting of another delusional brainwashed reta@ded IPIG terrorist monkey.

Hey kid, get a job and a real life..

NOW STFU AND GET LOST.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by toye440: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
For your little mind, you think say Nigeria go fit face Biafra without help?. Nigeria had to go and get Egypt, the then soviet Union, England, chad, Niger, Cameroon and Morocco to face Biafra. Tribalism don affect una brain. You people can't think straight. If Nigeria is powerful, let Nigeria defeat boko haram
No it was the wisdom of chief Obafemi Awolowo and the military prowess of Brigadier Gen. Adekunle Maja that defeated Biafra, this accounts for why the Igbos forever hate the Yoruba. You may not like the truth but i sabi Nigeria history die.

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by CSTRR: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

Are you aware that france mostly supplied medicines and not weapons. Nigeria hired Egyptian pilots to drop bombs in Biafra. How many pilots did we hire and from what country. Tell me
France was the let down.
They couldn't walk the talk. Even Cameroon their puppet was for Nigeria.

The US on the other hand didn't care at the time.

They defered to the opinion of their British allies.

After all, it was just niggers fighting.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Gabson006: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
Saw it at the war museum too

Igbo Kwenu

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by nurain150(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Former Nigerian Special adviser Reno Omokiri. Posted this on his Instagram account.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIT1HHKB9Lk/?igshid=d39u923t6nsp

This is a man who tells the truth as it is.
This one that look like stainless steel
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin in a 100 years from now flatin0s will claim that they were first at producing cars(innosson) in Nigeria, when all they were doing was assembling.

It's why the agaracha chestbeaters always loose

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by VULCAN(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
Below is the outcome when an article is above your level of comprehension.

I can't be bothered to explain to him the point Reno made.

If there is any Good Samaritan out there that can help the fellow, pls don't hesitate.

etrouble:
Eku oriire naa. Start another war nah so that you can build another armoured tank. Let’s see how many hundreds of Biafrans will be left.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by cynthia500(f): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
jneutron4000:
Na u get your mouth. cheesy. Make Satan push una get confrontation with Yoruba, you go know say no be by mouth. grin

see dem all they know is to fight,
no single brain of development in their heads.

no talking of overall country development its just fight fight and fight Yoruba's are good at.

shame on all of you!
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Onyemaya: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Are you scared of the fulani grin
all we want is Nigeria to allow Igbo and yoruba to fight. Is that too much to ask??

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by ThatFairGuy1: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
Onyemaya:
All we ask for is Nigeria to allow Igbo and yoruba to fight. Is that too much to ask
You've Even quoted me grin
Nnamdi Kanu has brainwashed you people, you need to check the gory pictures of the war scene.

Let picture of Nnamdi Kanu standing in front of just one armoured tank keeps deceiving you.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Etinosa1234: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dedetwo:

Major General Philip Effiong an Annang man, shall always remain a gallant Biafran leader. Now Victor Banjo was a typical Yoruba man who had never won any battle in the annals of Nigerian history. As usual, he chickened out at Ore. It would have never gotten to the point of court-martial because I would have shot him at Ore. Lt. Col Akagha gave Victor Banjo too much respect as a senior officer otherwise he would have shot the lily-livered and loudmouthed Yoruba punk at Ore for the show of cowardice.

The village empires such as Bini was never a treat to Igbo land. Any Oba of Bini who remotely dreamt of southeastern push regretted the day such idiotic dream was imagined. Bini lost considerable land to Agbo. British wrote treaties in Igbo and ran out of treaty writers. While the British were enjoying the spoils of destruction of village empires such as Caliphate, Bini and Oyo, they had all kinds of grieve writing treaties in Igbo land and even swore not to allow ever stubborn Igbo people anything in Nigeria.
Lol... Village Empire indeed... Nawa ooo... Even people that all their history is myths myths and more myths are talking... If not for the British, u think any Igbo land will be used to compare with the Benin ... Drunk man

Tell us ur history as a single Igbo nation in the 19th century

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by SmartyPants(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

Sigh... Then, ALL IS TRULY LOST!!! undecided

I came to that conclusion a while ago. The youth are not better than the aged.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by CSTRR: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
If France had provided the same level of logistical support that Nigeria got from Britain alone, that war for bad gan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by HallaDaTruth: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

[s]Ranting of another delusional brainwashed reta@ded IPIG terrorist monkey.

Hey kid, get a job and a real life..

NOW STFU AND GET LOST.
[/s]

Why are you typing from yabaleft psychiatric ward. Have you eaten from your favourite dustbin today or are you swimming in your face me i slap you suck away. Why are you having corona virus over an issue that doesn't concern you. Why are you so pained grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Liposure: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
Each time i read about the war i cry because biafrans fought against three sets of enemies (the hausas, the yorubas and the rest of nigeria) despite not having enough firepower

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. / New Salaries For Buhari, Ministers, Govs & Others- Sun News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.