Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Buhari Vs Boko Haram: Bring Back Gen. Ihejirika - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Boko Haram: Bring Back Gen. Ihejirika (1285 Views)

Gen Ihejirika, Ex Coas Has Burnt The Table Destroyed By Soludo Patapata / Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Vs Boko Haram: Bring Back Gen. Ihejirika by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
No need for hiring mercenaries. To defeat Boko Haram, simply recall the fine, astute, military strategist named Lt. Gen. O. A. Ihejirika.

That man is a thorough army officer who held grip of his troops from the highest to the lowest level.

I can bet my savings on Gen. Ihejirika to finish Boko Haram. They were scared of him in fact.

Buhari, history will judge you harshly. You have the last chance to end this menace and save your name by bringing back Lt. Gen. Ihejirika.

A word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Boko Haram: Bring Back Gen. Ihejirika by Moferere: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
When Ihejerika was the COAS, people like El Rufa'i Tweeted that the military were killing Fulani people.

Now that Bokoharam is killing them, I want to know what he will say

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Boko Haram: Bring Back Gen. Ihejirika by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
Moferere:
When Ihejerika was the COAS, people like El Rufa'i Tweeted that the military were killing Fulani people.

Now that Bokoharam is killing them, I want to know what he will say

Very true.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Boko Haram: Bring Back Gen. Ihejirika by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
9iiii
Re: Buhari Vs Boko Haram: Bring Back Gen. Ihejirika by Golden057(m): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
The slayer of giants grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Boko Haram: Bring Back Gen. Ihejirika by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
U don't even need him to defeat Boko Haram ...Boko Haram are rag tags people that civilian jtf deal with ?

If u want to end Boko Haram deducts the money used to fight Boko Haram from the allocation of the states affected and watch it end

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Boko Haram: Bring Back Gen. Ihejirika by Maghan37: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
I will rather they bring in someone new instead of the failure Ihejirika who did not know that BH shld be fought until election period. Under his watch BH held territory larger than the entire SS. Please bring in new blood rather than a COAS that has more controversies than the current Army Chiefs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Boko Haram: Bring Back Gen. Ihejirika by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
Maghan37:
I will rather they bring in someone new instead of the failure Ihejirika who did not know that BH shld be fought until election period. Under his watch BH held territory larger than the entire SS. Please bring in new blood rather than a COAS that has more controversies than the current Army Chiefs.

Sometimes, it is best to Shut up rather than expose your ignorance.

You are actually talking about Gen. Minimah.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Boko Haram: Bring Back Gen. Ihejirika by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
Gj
Re: Buhari Vs Boko Haram: Bring Back Gen. Ihejirika by TooMuchStuff: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
You are WIKEd......wallahi

You wan expose Buhari and Shekau nyansh ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Boko Haram: Bring Back Gen. Ihejirika by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Buhari will never allow Boko Haram to be killed. an attack against Boko Haram is an attack against the north

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Boko Haram: Bring Back Gen. Ihejirika by Bighead5: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ihejirika is one of the major sponsors of Bokoharam. When he was the Chief of Army Staff, Bokoharam took over Borno, Adamawa, Bauchi, Yobe. Even Abuja and Kaduna was attacked severally. Bombs were raining in most States including Abuja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Boko Haram: Bring Back Gen. Ihejirika by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bighead5:
Ihejirika is one of the major sponsors of Bokoharam. When he was the Chief of Army Staff, Bokoharam took over Borno, Adamawa, Bauchi, Yobe. Even Abuja and Kaduna was attacked severally. Bombs were raining in most States including Abuja.

Biggest head grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Boko Haram: Bring Back Gen. Ihejirika by NaijaFutbol: 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bighead5:

HAHAHAhAHAHA

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Boko Haram: Bring Back Gen. Ihejirika by SIONKPO1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Maghan37:
Ignorance
Hate
Jealousy
You sounds like a winchy-winchy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Boko Haram: Bring Back Gen. Ihejirika by ProfAmaben(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Maghan37:
[s]I will rather they bring in someone new instead of the failure Ihejirika who did not know that BH shld be fought until election period. Under his watch BH held territory larger than the entire SS. Please bring in new blood rather than a COAS that has more controversies than the current Army Chiefs.[/s]

Abokii....

(1) (Reply)

Kperogi: Buhari To Tinubu Is Jumping From Dementia To Drunkenness / Twitter Dares Buhari, Vows To Restore Access To Platform Despite Nigeria Ban / Why Nigeria shouldn't buy US fighter jet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.