Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency (16890 Views)

Panel’s Report On Simon Achuba Shunned By Kogi Lawmakers Before Impeaching Him / Simon Achuba Impeachment: Kogi Lawmakers In A Bribery Scandal - Observerstimes / Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by streetpaddy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
The Kogi State House of Assembly has asked Governor Yahaya Bello to contest for the position of the President of Nigeria in the 2023 presidential election.

The House in its plenary session on Wednesday said their decision for the endorsement was borne out of the outstanding performances of the Governor in the state.

The Majority Leader, Abdullahi Bello while moving the motion said Governor Bello has transformed the state and rid the state of kidnapping and armed robbery.

“Yahaya Bello by his creative governance style has somehow engineered a reversal of several negative national development indicators in Kogi State. Examples abound everywhere.

“Under his watch, Kogi State has been transformed from the kidnap capital of Nigeria outside the embattled north-east, into a polity where the abduction of humans for ransom, along with other violent crimes like armed robbery have become mere opportunistic aberrations.

“The Right Honourable Speaker and Honourable Members of the Kogi State House of Assembly upon due deliberation of proper motion, therefore, do hereby unanimously make and pass a vote of confidence on his excellency, Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State.”

The lawmakers added that, “this solemn call is first and foremost premised upon and borne of our belief that the subject, Yahaya Bello, is a fit and proper person, with the right mix of youth, experience, and track record to answer – same firmly and decisively in 2023 and beyond.”

The lawmakers also said the North Central Zone has not had a shot at the Presidency and Governor Bello is the right peg to lead the nation.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/12/03/2023-kogi-state-lawmakers-endorse-yahaya-bello-for-presidency/

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by blessmoss: 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
President of the federal republic of kogi

237 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by Solidconceptz(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
These people should be calming down nah... I just hope Nigerians won't still be gullible come 2023

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by Gabriel004: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by Davash222(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Some people like "Suffer" for this life.

Not surprised, Kogi is one of the States in Nigeria that lacks sensible leaders. I rather stay in Baghdad than to stay in Kogi.

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by HenryThegreat1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
This man funny shall.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by 10kgod(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin

President of his Town or nah village.
House Assembly members for kogi state self.... undecided undecided undecided undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by XXXXTENTACION: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Another scammer want's to try his own format.

but i trust Nigerians they are very gullible they will fall for the scam especially when one of their A.P.C godfathers endorses him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by streetpaddy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Another scammer want's to try his own format.

but i trust Nigerians they are very gullible they will fall for the scam especially when one of their godfathers endorses him.

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by WIZGUY69(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
It’s only in this God forsaken country this type of news will emerge in the first place. In a sane society, Yahaya Bello and the likes should be sentenced to life imprisonments if not even by firing squad. I honestly hate this country. I swear, if this guy should be our next president (which can never be possible unless we offend God). even if it’s using my leg to leave Nigeria, I’ll do it. To some of you that think this is just blabbing, take a tour to Kogi state and experience things yourself. From welfare to infrastructure to security. They are all in their negative.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by mightyhazel: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
I jam this space, na him i occupy am.. Na here i wan for dey read all kinds of comments for this thread

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by datola: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yahyah de smell.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by bigdammyj: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Noted

Thank God, 2020 is about to end. It'll surely go with it's many characters

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by bigfish3k: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
These clowns should stop disturbing our cyberspace

I am tired of their clownings

You want him to be president so that he can stop paying civil servants.
He couldn't even win elections in kogi state without the use of helicopter to bombard citizens
with tear gas
The PDP women leader that was burnt alife in her own house.
How far about the investigations? Mtchew.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin grin These people are clowns...

12 Likes

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by pegix(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Abeg shift joor ....see me see wahala o grin
Presidency ko
Presidenxy ni
No let anybody decide for u ..na scam embarassed
Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by updatechange(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
This one go just turn everybody to Gangster

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by Karlifate: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2020

Under his watch, Kogi State has been transformed from the kidnap capital of Nigeria outside the embattled north-east, into a polity where the abduction of humans for ransom, along with other violent crimes like armed robbery have become mere opportunistic aberrations.

What a sarcasm!

In fact, Kabba-Okene-Lokoja highway is the safest in Nigeria.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by michjunior: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
if a dullard and lifeless buhari can be President surely bello can be President...... everything is possible in nigeria

17 Likes

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by ignis: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Another Buhari loading

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by Racoon(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Since the man on sit have reduced the bar of presidential leadership to a ridiculous low levels, it is not unexpected that his protegees will not see this as a contest for the most stupid in power.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by sharpillo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Laughable grin

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by cluewebhost(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
He would win.

With the way we vote and think.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by Alaska90(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by nograv: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bello?? Hmmm

Wont be voting for him... Unless the candidate is from the true South South / South West or South East I dont give a bleep...
Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by femifezzy(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
joke of the century

6 Likes

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by legallyminded: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
streetpaddy:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/12/03/2023-kogi-state-lawmakers-endorse-yahaya-bello-for-presidency/

Lol, as though he will even win his party primaries not to talk of winning the Presidential ballot

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by Kingpele(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hahaha,am in full support of it ,they should swear in bello as the 46th US president come jan20 2021 ,2023 is still too far na....bello is the best gift to mankind in this generation ..he will transform our planet into a paradise of wealth and glory...Useless set of people ..rubber stamp state assembly in full swing

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency by Freeeanijor: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Is Buhari better than Yahaya Bello? Didn't Buhari win the presidential election?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna / Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris / Obama To Host Buhari July 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.