Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Girls With Big Buttocks Are Overconfident & Rude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girls With Big Buttocks Are Overconfident & Rude (810 Views)

I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry / Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls With Big Buttocks Are Overconfident & Rude by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Girls with big buttocks are overconfident, rude and snobbish — Singer Mayorkun.

The mayor of Lagos singer Mayorkun heard in his video saying girls with big buttocks are always overconfident.

I did my findings before concluding that big girls with big buttocks are either rude, snobbish or very stylish.

He posted this in his Instagram updates.

Check out the video below:
https://loadedhit9ja.com/2020/12/03/girls-with-big-buttocks/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9vPctFZYiQ

Re: Girls With Big Buttocks Are Overconfident & Rude by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
This short small boy too has something to say, mtcheww
Re: Girls With Big Buttocks Are Overconfident & Rude by EmmaNuella77(f): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
IMHO

It is wrong to generalize.
Have you had contact with every "big" girl out there?
I guess not.
So?
Re: Girls With Big Buttocks Are Overconfident & Rude by LeeSantos(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
why won't they be? that's their over priced assets

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Two Kenyan Oaps Express Amazement After Trip To Nigeria / #ozo Of #bbnnaija2020 Is Now The Brand Ambassador Of The Biggest Beer Company In / Bbnaija Mike Edward's Son Says His First Word & It Is Dada. See Perri's Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.