Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians (797 Views)

12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast / Five Things Buhari’s Latest Appointments Tell Us About His Next Cabinet / 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by ogododo: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Thursday, said that the people will be doing themselves a lot of favour when they do the right things in a democracy.

Buhari also said that the future of the country lies in the hands of its leaders.

Buhari spoke at State House, Abuja, when he played host to The Gambia President, Adama Barrow

Barrow was on a courtesy visit to the Nigerian leader.

Buhsri used the opportunity to remind other leaders that the future of their countries lies in their hands.

“We must respect our people, and appreciate their support. And when the people do the right things, they do themselves a lot of favour,” Buhari said.

Remembering the role Nigeria played in removing Yahya Jammeh, the country’s immediate past President, who had refused to accept defeat of election he lost in 2016, Buhari said it was the least Nigeria could do, in leading an ECOWAS onslaught against the sit-tight President.

“I was in Gambia physically at least two times,” President Buhari recalled, adding: “It was the least we could do to stabilize the region.

End SARS: Primate Ayodele reveals 3 things that'll happen in Nigeria, says location of Aso Rock will change
We are happy with Buhari's leadership - PDP lawmakers
'You can't lift anyone out of poverty, stop false hope' - NNPP chieftain, Bamgbose attacks Buhari
Buhari lists 9 priority areas ahead of 2023
2023: Arewa youths speak on youth succeeding Buhari, godfatherism, Igbos push for presidency
Why I can't pray for success of Buhari govt - Sule Lamido

https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/03/youll-be-doing-yourselves-favour-by-doing-right-things-buhari-tells-nigerians/
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by uptimum123(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yes we must put hands together to move our country forward. Let's all do the right thing and unite as One People and One Nation
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by Ottyn01(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
With All Due Respect Sir"

You are very stupid!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ottyn01:

You are very stupid!!!
With all due respect,

That was too harsh and unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by MercyNMighty: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ottyn01:
You are very stupid!!!
Lol

1 Like

Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by Scream(m): 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lead by example Major General Buhari Rtd!

1 Like

Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by uptimum123(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ottyn01:

You are very stupid!!!

Since all this year's your stupidity still never leave you
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by privaldo: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
A leader leads his people follow just as a sheep will lack direction without its shepherd or a cow without its herder. Since GMB has decided to be lackadaisical towards the governance of the republic, I think its only right that we follow his foot step and be lackadaisical towards our own quota to the republic.
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by ogododo: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
privaldo:
A leader leads his people follow just as a sheep will lack direction without its shepherd or a cow without its herder. Since GMB has decided to be lackadaisical towards the governance of the republic, I think its only right that we follow his foot step and be lackadaisical towards our own quota to the republic.

Na government wan make we de do everything
Lalasticlala
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by privaldo: 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
ogododo:

Na government wan make we de do everything
Lalasticlala

Even if government no fit make everything work dem suppose do the basic one's, do am well then citizens go know say government dey work then we self fit do our own too. If government no fit do there own, how we wan do our own?
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by ogododo: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
privaldo:

Even if government no fit make everything work dem suppose do the basic one's, do am well then citizens go know say government dey work then we self fit do our own too. If government no fit do there own, how we wan do our own?

Gofarment wey be say if you pemo, dem go blame you for dying cool
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by privaldo: 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
ogododo:

Gofarment wey be say if you pemo, dem go blame you for dying cool

I swear na him dat guy dey try defend. The government no get levels again.
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by Moneywirer: 1:45am On Dec 04, 2020
Cow!!!
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by Ekpeitut: 2:02am On Dec 04, 2020
Emperor Buhari
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by Myhusband(m): 3:28am On Dec 04, 2020
useless man, always preaching what he cannot do, empty blockhead idiot
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by ogododo: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2020
privaldo:

I swear na him dat guy dey try defend. The government no get levels again.
Na so we be
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by privaldo: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2020
ogododo:

Na so we be

grin some people for the country their matter tire me.
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by uptimum123(m): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2020
privaldo:

Oga shut that your stinking mouth

1 Like

Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by KwaraRat: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2020
Bloody hyoicrite

What right thing have you done as president ?

Boko Khalifa
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2020
And you will be looting our collective wealth abi. don't provoke me this morning
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by privaldo: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

Oga shut that your stinking mouth

Lol, you certainly want to me to notice that you aren't dead yet. So, what can I do for you sicko?
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2020
privaldo:
There's something called civic responsibility in social studies.

Everyone has their role to play. Are you playing yours?
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by privaldo: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

There's something called civic responsibility in social studies.

Everyone has their role to play. Are you playing yours?

Why not I follow all laid down rules and pay my tax? So, why can't the government keep their own of the bargain by providing the basic needs of the society?
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2020
"Buhari also said that the future of the country lies in the hands of its leaders."

No be youths again?
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by Orjioorji(f): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2020
wizzyrich:
With all due respect,

That was too harsh and unnecessary.
with all due respect sir Buhari is more than just stupid but mad.
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2020
People don't do the right things most times ...u just don't give them that option!!!

No Wonder he is a failed leader
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by ogododo: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2020
privaldo:

Like one Mr. Igbokwe wey de compare a bag of rice in USA to obodo Naija
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by princemillla(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2020
As if him being the C in C of the armed forces is doing the right thing.

Insensitive killing in the north need ur right actions, pls address that
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by somebody02: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
Is the FG doing same by obeying court orders/summons, citizen's right?
Those at the helm of affair s aren't robots nor machines, they need to do right by every measure as well.
Leadership is top-down.

I buy PayPal funds, eBay gift cards, Skrill and Neteller.
Check my signature.
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
oloriburuku president
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by privaldo: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
ogododo:

Like one Mr. Igbokwe wey de compare a bag of rice in USA to obodo Naija

That one no get sense jare, na so another one dey talk say wetin Americans fit use $1 buy but Nigerians go use N500 ($1 = N500) take chop bellefull. Mumu no understand say $500 na him suppose use compare am, on top that one the man come dey Buhari thank you.
Re: You’ll Be Doing Yourselves Favour By Doing Right Things – Buhari Tells Nigerians by osuofia2(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH SIR

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Register For NIN From The Comfort Of Your Home. / Ayade Signs 2021 Appropriation Bill Of N281.9bn Into Law / Villagers Apprehend Bandits As Military Sustains Offensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.