Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,161 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta (61067 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Bauchi City, The Pearl Of Tourism And The Gateway Tonorthe / Road Drive From Akwa Ibom Airport To Uyo City / My Review Of Uyo City, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 10:06am On Dec 05, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Olawoore olaide, so you were awake till 2am while we were enjoying our night rest, we are gonna wreck you...lol

Hahahaha..Ibadan is a village and worst state capital in Nigeria.

Olawoore is trying so hard to deny himself and his number. You have failed.

Oya ogbeni do it again....deny yourself and your number again...lol

On your mark, set go......gooo....

Me being awake in the night is non of your business.

The only business you have with me is to keep mentioning me with that Yoruba man's picture with his twitter account as long as I want.

Oya, do it again. Oh.., sorry I forget your motivation. Ngwa Nnaa, take am; Awka is a glorified village
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by GitmoAuditors: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Bro you fall hand.
Why you come dey beg for sex for nairaland na?

It's so embarrassing.

The clown really fall hand. So embarrassing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 10:26am On Dec 05, 2020
Hahahaha it is so shameful. That's one of the symptoms of a r@pist. Collinshush is a total disgrace to manhood, no wonder he has been online crying because he has no other life as he has been rejected by women... cheesy

FatherOfJesus:
Bro you fall hand.
Why you come dey beg for sex for nairaland na?

It's so embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 10:28am On Dec 05, 2020
GitmoAuditors:

The clown really fall hand. So embarrassing cheesy

Hahahaha chai. Make una no kill collinshush nah. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 10:30am On Dec 05, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Olawoore olaide, so you were awake till 2am while we were enjoying our night rest, we are gonna wreck you...lol

Hahahaha. You're wrecking yourself but you will never know that until it's too late..., hahahaha.

Oya.., keep giving me what I want. post that Yoruba man's picture with his twitter account.

LOL.., see your motivation below;

Awka is a glorified village
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by cheaphost: 10:32am On Dec 05, 2020
Uyo is definitely rising and rising everyday. It's the city for the future.

2 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2020
Collinshush, everyone don dey laugh you. You are a disgrace. Online sex beggar.. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

You don dey fall my hand o..., You're posting only the Yoruba man's twitter account. I said post his picture and his twitter account that's all I need you to be posting.

Oya.., here is your motivation as usual: Awka is a glorified village
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by GitmoAuditors: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Hahahaha chai. Make una no kill collinshush nah. cheesy

That guy deserves to be chained to a tree somewhere because he could force a girl to have sex. Such a disgusting ra.pist.
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2020
GitmoAuditors:

That guy deserves to be chained to a tree somewhere because he could force a girl to have sex. Such a disgusting ra.pist.

Hahahaha collinshush, you see your life.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Nnaa what's happening na..., why are you posting only the Yoruba man's twitter account. There's one of his picture you used to post before together with his twitter account. Biko I need both.

Abeg I need you to be posting his picture with his twitter account biko. That's what I need.

Oya, your usual motivation: Awka is a glorified village
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by GitmoAuditors: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Hahahaha collinshush, you see your life.. cheesy

No be laughing matter, I feel like giving the guy hot slap. What kind of embarrassment is that

2 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Hahahaha..., that's my boy.

Oya post the Yoruba man's picture with his twitter account again.

I didn't forget your motivation o. Here's it: Awka is a glorified village

Hahahaha.
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Hahahaha..., yeah.., it's going as I want.

Oya.., reply this with that Yoruba man's picture and his twitter account. Remember to check out your motivation below;

Awka is a glorified village
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Online sex beggar.. cheesy

Hahahaha...,

I'm going somewhere now but biko I need you to reply me with that Yoruba man's picture and his twitter account one more time.

We'll continue when I came back in the night.

Ooh.., I almost forget your motivation.

Here's it Nnaa; Awka is a glorified village
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by GitmoAuditors: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2020
Scores

Collinshush 10

FOXDOSSIER 80

Round 2

3 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Ilaumoh(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2020
GitmoAuditors:
Scores

Collinshush 10

FOXDOSSIER 80

Round 2
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by jneutron4000: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2020
This is one state in SS region I so much love. God bless Akwa Ibom smiley

1 Like

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Samorobo2: 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
collinshush:

LOL.., I'm just laughing at you as you continue disgracing yourself yeah.
LOL...,

First, a bụghị m onye Ibadan but e bi go mụ there, likewise many other states in this country.

Secondly, Ibadan is far far more developed than Awka Village, yes, that's the bitter truth. I have been laughing at you all these while.

Every city has a low-end areas and a high-end areas. Those who have traveled understand what I mean. But my problem with Awka is that the entire Awka is a village, there's no place in Awka village that you can call a high-end area. The whole place is a village.

Take Owerri for instance, there's New-Owerri and there's Old-Owerri. They created New-Owerri because they want Owerri to take a City look. That's what your Governor, Obiano should be doing in Awka. He should develop Awka Village to take a City look.

Ever heard of awka millennium city.....google it and see the features the smart city comprises of....and also check their IG handle using the name itself....
Btw you lie awka is nice... I mean not from Anambra tho..

1 Like

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 12:06am On Dec 06, 2020
Samorobo2:

Ever heard of awka millennium city.....google it and see the features the smart city comprises of....and also check their IG handle using the name itself....

I don't need to Google it, I know where it is....,And it's still under construction.

For now, Awka is still a village. Awka needs infrastructures and more new planned layouts like this "millennium city" to be a city statues.

This present Awka is a village, if you're from Anambra or know Awka very well, you ought to know that I'm saying the truth.

Anambra State has many wealthy men in Nigeria.

Anambra State has the highest number of private jets owners in Nigeria. It's very painful that when you enter Awka, everywhere will just be looking like a village. Though it's not people's fault but the govt.

All that the govt needs to do is just to implement the master plan or encourage individuals by mapping out a new layouts and putting in necessary infrastructures there. We have many wealthy men who can develop the capital territory.

4 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 7:31am On Dec 06, 2020
Samorobo2:

Stop responding to the yoruba miscreant from Ibadan village. Leave him for me to handle, I know his meds lol. His anger is that Awka looks like London compare to his backward glorified village called Ibadan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2020
Collinshush(Olawoore olaide). Let's continue..

Ibadan is the worst state capital in Nigeria because it is planless, unliveable, choked, jam packed and filled to the brim with mud houses and rustic brown roofs. It's an insult placing it side by side with the beautiful decent city of Awka. Now cry more for me.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Ilaumoh(m): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2020
Lalasticlala. Morning bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt / Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc / Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.