Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

In Honour Of Hungerbad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In Honour Of Hungerbad (443 Views)

Hot Kim Kardashian Attends Midnight Sunday Service In Honour Of Kobe Bryant / Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy / Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Honour Of Hungerbad by oluwatooni(f): 6:03am On Dec 04, 2020
At the beginning of this year, I had it in mind to do small giveaway here on nairaland in honour of a great man, Hungerbad... Because by this time, if Hungerbad was still here, he would have started it already, I also benefitted from him before his death, and it really helped me as I was a student then... This year don waka already, I already did giveaway for family members and friends from my little savings...
Next year will be greater in Jesus name...
And I pray to have the power to do it here next year...
All In Honour Of HungerBad...
Continue to Rest In Peace Great Soldier...
Re: In Honour Of Hungerbad by Makavelli25: 6:20am On Dec 04, 2020
Damn
He was a great man

Rest in peace man

1 Like

Re: In Honour Of Hungerbad by ChiefSosa(m): 6:20am On Dec 04, 2020
RIP
Re: In Honour Of Hungerbad by iPrevail(m): 6:29am On Dec 04, 2020
RIP great man

May our ancestors light the path upon which he now walks and guide him through his eternal journey.
Re: In Honour Of Hungerbad by illicit(m): 6:30am On Dec 04, 2020
One minute silence for the soldier
Re: In Honour Of Hungerbad by Oblongata: 6:35am On Dec 04, 2020
Continue to Rest In Peace Hunger Bad!
Re: In Honour Of Hungerbad by Bornsinner7: 6:41am On Dec 04, 2020
R.i.p
Re: In Honour Of Hungerbad by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 04, 2020
illicit:
Ok so what's next now....
You go die o

1 Like

Re: In Honour Of Hungerbad by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2020
Continue resting man, and if heaven is real,I pray you find a home that could house a man like you

1 Like

Re: In Honour Of Hungerbad by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2020
So where is the giveaway here undecided
Re: In Honour Of Hungerbad by mogbolade39317: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2020
RIP great manMay our ancestors light the path upon which he now walks and guide him through his eternal journey.
Re: In Honour Of Hungerbad by illicit(m): 11:42am On Dec 04, 2020
Brainiac12:
You go die o

that one na everybody nah....
Re: In Honour Of Hungerbad by goldbim(f): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2020
@OP, Thankyou very much for this great initiative and I see this as a challenge I'll love to partake in someday...Hungerbad, cry cry my Egbon,my paddy of life!! The only Nairalander that could calm my gra gra in reality..I know certainly you are in a better place.
Rest on,my E warrior and ever gallant soldier..the trailblazer of all season..indeed,the grave has one of the best treasures in it...it is well!! cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Honour Of Hungerbad by penplus: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
May his soul rest on in peace in JESUS Name
Re: In Honour Of Hungerbad by Jaycobbs(m): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
I never knew the guy personally, but I sure benefited from his posts.

I had a lot of respect for those comments on FrontPage, then. His was among them. I felt so wise when I read those posts that made so much sense, and my friends would be hailing me when I quote things I read off NL.

When I used to come online then, in my mind, I was coming to sit at the feet of the masters.

People like HungerBAD made me humble when I came online because no matter how smart or rich you are, these guys were all doing better and they didn't shove it in people's faces.

I also learned discretion and when to keep my mouth shut because, the backlash from stupid comments eh.... Oh boy.

Not forgetting the sarcastic and funny comments too-- gosh. I always came to relieve my tension on NL back then.

I wondered when people used to say Twitter had savage people. Like, have they been on NL? Nairaland was the land of savagery back then.

Damn. How time flies.

RIP, man.

You're in a better place now. It was an honour knowing you, even though it was only vicariously through Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: In Honour Of Hungerbad by oluwatooni(f): 6:22am On Dec 05, 2020
Amen... may his soul continue to Rest in peace
Re: In Honour Of Hungerbad by oluwatooni(f): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2020
illicit:
Ok so what's next now....
weytin next be say, make we go dey hustle...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Honour Of Hungerbad by illicit(m): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2020
oluwatooni:
weytin next be say, make we go dey hustle...

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan-born Billionaire, Harry Akande Is Dead / “everyone Who Played Me Ended Up In Bad Situation” – Cee C Reveals / See Reasons why alot of Nigerians tinted their Hair (see Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.