Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? (1316 Views)

Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness / Star, Glory And Destiny / Today Marks 1987 Years Since Jesus Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2020
The underlined!

Jesus is a mighty God in the manner of Moses {Exodus 7:1} that's what Moses foretold about the Messiah {Deuteronomy 18:15-18 compared to Act 3:22}

NO! John's account means that Jesus is God just like Moses that's all! smiley

shadeyinka:

Is this supposed to be an explanation of why Jesus is a mighty god or why Jesus is not a mighty God?

The question was:

1. According to NWT, Jesus is a mighty god
John1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.

2. According to your doctrinal position and understanding, Jesus is just a mighty god and not the True God!

Yet, a person may ask, ‘In what sense is Jesus a “Mighty God,” and didn’t the apostle John say that Jesus is himself God?
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/102005283

Here is what the Bible says:

Isa. 43:10, 11
Before me no god was formed,
nor will there be one after me.
11 I, even I, am the Lord,
and apart from me there is no savior.

Isaiah 44:6
“See now that I, I am He, And there is no god besides Me”

Deut. 32:39
‘I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me.”

How could Jesus be "another" God who is just "a mighty" god?

3. Even though, I know that you will avoid answering this question as usual of you,:
Is Jesus a true God or a false God?
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by MuttleyLaff: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2020
[img]https://s8/images/ezgif.com-resize10cd3b07f08c8c9e.gif[/img]
Back and forth, back and forth
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by shadeyinka(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2020
As predicted. You can be trusted to jump over simple questions. Three questions and zero answers! SMH!!

MaxInDHouse:
The underlined!

Jesus is a mighty God in the manner of Moses {Exodus 7:1} that's what Moses foretold about the Messiah {Deuteronomy 18:15-18 compared to Act 3:22}

NO! John's account means that Jesus is God just like Moses that's all! smiley

Moses is NOT a god! Is he?

Exodus 7:1
Then the LORD said to Moses, “Pay close attention to this. I will make you seem like God to Pharaoh, and your brother, Aaron, will be your prophet.

Exodus 7:1 NWT
7 Jehovah then said to Moses: “See, I have made you like God to Pharʹaoh, and Aaron your own brother will become your prophet

Misinformation doesn't help anyone!
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Simply quote Someone greater made Moses God shey?
The same thing applies to Jesus because the scriptures says "he (Jesus) was with God" {John 1:2} and that someone greater bestowed whatever position Jesus occupied on him {Psalms 110:1 compared to 1Corinthians 15:26-28} so whether like or a God both Moses and Jesus are not the one who made them what they are! smiley

shadeyinka:
As predicted. You can be trusted to jump over simple questions. Three questions and zero answers! SMH!!

Moses is NOT a god! Is he?

Then the LORD said to Moses, “Pay close attention to this. I will make you seem like God to Pharaoh, and your brother, Aaron, will be your prophet.

7 Jehovah then said to Moses: “See, I have made you like God to Pharʹaoh, and Aaron your own brother will become your prophet

Misinformation doesn't help anyone!
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by shadeyinka(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Simply quote Someone greater made Moses God shey?
The same thing applies to Jesus because the scriptures says "he (Jesus) was with God" {John 1:2} and that someone greater bestowed whatever position Jesus occupied on him {Psalms 110:1 compared to 1Corinthians 15:26-28} so whether like or a God both Moses and Jesus are not the one who made them what they are! smiley

You are quick to quote "was WITH God" and not "WAS God"!

Again:

Did God make Moses a god?

If there exist no god before or after Jehovah, how come Jesus is now "a god"?
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
shadeyinka:

You are quick to quote "was WITH God" and not "WAS God"!
WAS with God and WAS God both indicates that the person in question occupied that position in some time past and is no more acting in that capacity!

Again:

Did God make Moses a god?
YES!

If there exist no god before or after Jehovah, how come Jesus is now "a god"?

JEHOVAH made Jesus a God like he did with Moses! Deuteronomy 18:15-18
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by shadeyinka(m): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

WAS with God and WAS God both indicates that the person in question occupied that position in some time past and is no more acting in that capacity!
I wish you can use scriptures to justify the assertion above!

Col 1:15-17:
"Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist."

Christ is the visible form of the invisible God who created all things;

MaxInDHouse:

YES!
JEHOVAH made Jesus a God like he did with Moses! Deuteronomy 18:15-18
Deceptions always has to do with twisting the Truth.

"Like" is NOT the same as "Is"

The scriptures never said that the "Word was Like God" did it? The Word WAS God is what the scriptures say in simple terms.

By the way: Is Moses also a god to you?

Is Jesus "a god"?
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by Janosky: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
shadeyinka:

Point of correction:

Is Moses "a god" or "a man"?

[/b]

Moses is a Man born of a Hebrew woman.
Exodus 7:1, Yahweh made Moses like God/god, meaning "Divine (divinity,deity, godlike)"
Divine means "divinity, godlike, like a God/god, a deity. (Dictionary Screenshots).

Bros, your problem is bringing your Trinitarian twists into a simple and precise Biblical truth.

Colossians 2:9 and Colossians 1:19 , God made Jesus godlike, divine, a deity, like God, divinity.
The miracles of Jesus &Moses is a pointer to their divinity.

Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by Janosky: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
shadeyinka:

Is this supposed to be an explanation of why Jesus is a mighty god or why Jesus is not a mighty God?

Hebrew and Greek languages have no dichotomy for lower case (small letters) & upper case (capital letters).
For instance, Mighty God, mighty god or Mighty god means the same thing in both Hebrew and Greek languages.

English Bible Translators put the dichotomy of "god and God" (to differentiate where the Bible refers to Man & Almighty Yahweh respectively) .

Bros, No dey DECEIVE yourself.
Go & find out this fact & rid yourself from Trinitarian bias of mighty god and Mighty God which the Bible's original languages ( Hebrew & Greek) doesn't recognize.
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by Janosky: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
shadeyinka:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.

2. According to your doctrinal position and understanding, Jesus is just a mighty god and not the True God!

Yet, a person may ask, ‘In what sense is Jesus a “Mighty God,” and didn’t the apostle John say that Jesus is himself God?

* John NEVER said that... grin cheesy please don't lie.
John said : "the Logos was Theo's.."
Emphasis on "WAS" ( More on that later, pls be calm cheesy grin).
According to Jesus himself , John 17:3 & John 20:17 ,Revelation 2:27 & Revelation 3:12, did Jesus Christ tell Shadeyinka he is the true God?

1 Corinthians 3:23, Please explain grin grin.

Question:
"In what sense is Jesus a 'Mighty God' ?
John 17:3 & 20:17, The only true God , the God and Father of Jesus Christ (Colossians 2:9-10 & Colossians 1:19 ), made His Son a divinity in the spiritual realm.

Prophetic Isaiah 9:6 the Son WILL BE CALLED "Mighty God', Prince of Peace, etc" (elevated after his earthly mission/sojourn ,Col 1:19 &2:9-10. Acts3:13). Jesus did not possess the titles in Isaiah 9:6 before coming to earth, Bros, is this fact clear to you?).

Isaiah reveals interesting info about Jesus before his earthly mission...
Isaiah 42:1,61:1, Yahweh calls Jesus "my Servant/Prophet"( Acts 3:13,22-26. Deut 18:19).

Bros, are all Servants/Prophets of Yahweh, His creatures?
Yahweh is a servant of whom?
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
The truth will open the door to certain benefits, and it will be OBVIOUS in the midst of Jesus' true followers! The rest is fruitless arguments! cheesy

shadeyinka:

"Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist."

The scriptures never said that the "Word was Like God" did it? The Word WAS God is what the scriptures say in simple terms.

Is Jesus "a god"?
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by Janosky: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
shadeyinka:

The question was:

Yet, a person may ask, ‘In what sense is Jesus a “Mighty God,”
and didn’t the apostle John say that Jesus is himself God?

Here is what the Bible says:

Isa. 43:10, 11
Before me no god was formed,
nor will there be one after me.
11 I, even I, am the Lord,
and apart from me there is no savior.

Isaiah 44:6
“See now that I, I am He, And there is no god besides Me”

Deut. 32:39
‘I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me.”

How could Jesus be "another" God who is just "a mighty" god?

3. Even though, I know that you will avoid answering this question as usual of you,:
Is Jesus a true God or a false God?

Shadeyinka Questions:
[b]and didn’t the apostle John say that Jesus is himself God?[/i]

Bros, the Most authentic and authoritative response to both your questions is from a literal word for word Greek manuscript lexicon of John 1:1. 14:1. 17:3, 20:17... Screenshots..
The truth MUST be Evident today !!!!!!!
Bros, according to the Greek manuscript lexicon, who did Jesus and John call "the God"/" the only true God?"
Definitely the God Almighty ( g3588,g2316) whom Jesus calls "the God"(John14:1, John 17:3 "the only true God)/ "the Father of me & God of me and God of you" (John 20:17).
John calls Yahweh "the God"/the only true God".
Bros, stop DECEIVING yourself.

[/quote]
b]Is Jesus a true God or a false God?[/b][/quote]

The Greek manuscript lexicon of John 1:1, John 14:1, John17:3, & John 20:17, John and Jesus Christ says g3588 & g2316 ,the God of Jesus and our Father is our God Almighty..
John 10:34-36, 1 Corinthians 8:5-6, Jesus is a godlike spirit (divine being, a god) in heaven

Deut 32:39. Isaiah 43:10,11, Isaiah 44:6, ("the only true God" whom Jesus Christ recognized) ,Yahweh Ha Elohim, have disclosed Himself , Yahweh is the Creator.
Matthew 11:25, Jesus Christ concur.
Ephesians 4:6, Paul concur.
Today, JWs concur.
Bros, what is your problem?
grin cheesy grin cheesy.

Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by Janosky: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
shadeyinka:

Is Jesus "a god"?
Yes. Jesus is a god.. John 10:34-36, one of the "gods in heaven", 1 Corinthians 8:5.

Christ is the visible form of the invisible God who created all things; Mr LIENUS grin. grin cheesy
Every creature exists in the image of the invisible God.
"The first born of every creature" is himself a product of creation.
Mr LIENUS no dey DECEIVE yourself grin cheesy.
Greek manuscript lexicon of Colossians 1:15 exposed your FRAUD

Mr LIENUS cheesy grin cheesy
"The scriptures never said that the "Word was Like God" did it? The Word WAS God is what the scriptures say in simple terms".

Like God= Greek THEOITES divine /divinity /nature/attributes/quality. Colossians 1:19.
Colossians .2:9-10.
Bros, do you have Dictionary?
Pls ,no dey DECEIVE yourself grin cheesy grin
Who made His Son divine?.
Exodus 7:1, Acts 3:13, The same Yahweh who made Moses "like God", divine
, grin cheesy grin grin

Trinity shege cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by shadeyinka(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Janosky:

Yes. [b]Jesus is a god.. John 10:34-36, one of the "gods in heaven", 1 Corinthians 8:5.

Christ is the visible form of the invisible God who created all things; Mr LIENUS grin. grin cheesy
Every creature exists in the image of the invisible God.
"The first born of every creature" is himself a product of creation.
Mr LIENUS no dey DECEIVE yourself grin cheesy.
Greek manuscript lexicon of Colossians 1:15 exposed your FRAUD

.[/b]

Mr LIENUS cheesy grin cheesy
"The scriptures never said that the "Word was Like God" did it? The Word WAS God is what the scriptures say in simple terms".

Like God= Greek THEOITES divine /divinity /nature/attributes/quality. Colossians 1:19.
Colossians .2:9-10.
Bros, do you have Dictionary?
Pls ,no dey DECEIVE yourself grin cheesy grin
Who made His Son divine?.
Exodus 7:1, Acts 3:13, The same Yahweh who made Moses "like God", divine
, grin cheesy grin grin

Trinity shege cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
You've come out to help out your colleague!?

Check out the coloured highlight!
Is Jesus a true god or false god?
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by shadeyinka(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
The truth will open the door to certain benefits, and it will be OBVIOUS in the midst of Jesus' true followers! The rest is fruitless arguments! cheesy

Some question are weighty in the absence of truth!

Is Moses also a god to you?
Is Jesus "a god"?
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by shadeyinka(m): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
Janosky:

Moses is a Man born of a Hebrew woman.
Exodus 7:1, Yahweh made Moses like God/god, meaning "Divine (divinity,deity, godlike)"
Divine means "divinity, godlike, like a God/god, a deity. (Dictionary Screenshots).

Bros, your problem is bringing your Trinitarian twists into a simple and precise Biblical truth.

Colossians 2:9 and Colossians 1:19 , God made Jesus godlike, divine, a deity, like God, divinity.
The miracles of Jesus &Moses is a pointer to their divinity.

Is Jesus "a false god"?
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
You're just going round in circus! smiley

Both of them were prophets and Gods but they're not recipient of any form of worship period! smiley

shadeyinka:

Some question are weighty in the absence of truth!

Is Moses also a god to you?
Is Jesus "a god"?
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by Janosky: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Both of them were prophets and Gods but they're not recipient of any form of worship period! smiley

Shadeyinka knows his 3 pagan gods scam has been ripped to pieces but he clutches at straws to save face and console himself
grin grin cheesy
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by shadeyinka(m): 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Are you saying that they are not gods?
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
I wonder why you're so concerned with what i choose to believe, after all you're not ready to be under any group so stay on your lane and let that your spirit continue teaching you in isolation.
I cherish the group thing that's why i'll like to know the group that will share the same line of thought so i can join them. You don't value that so there's no reason pestering me over whatever i believe! wink

shadeyinka:

Are you saying that they are not gods?
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by shadeyinka(m): 2:00am On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
I wonder why you're so concerned with what i choose to believe, after all you're not ready to be under any group so stay on your lane and let that your spirit continue teaching you in isolation.
I cherish the group thing that's why i'll like to know the group that will share the same line of thought so i can join them. You don't value that so there's no reason pestering me over whatever i believe! wink

Satan also had been using reverse psychology against children of God from the days of Adam and Eve.

Who started the whole chat of today?
Did I ask you to respond to an old post that didn't even mention you?

I am not surprised one bit: several evasive tactics are used when the answers to a question will betray a truth that we'll rather not publicise!

1 Like

Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2020
TRUTH is just one not two that means those having the truth will have the same line of thought you worship with ECWA others with different churches yet there is conflicting doctrines and contradicting teachings in your minds. So why must my own be different?
If you accept members of over 41,000 different sects all claiming Christians as worshipers of your God whereas they're having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines, why must my own be different? cheesy
It's i that's insisting on the same line of thought so since you don't believe that all worshipers of the same God must have the same mindset regarding the worship of their God then you need not be surprised that i can't agree with you on everything.
Do you believe that the Bible is God's word?
Do you believe that Jesus is God's son?
Do you believe that worshipers must preach?
Do you believe that wickedness will end?

Definitely you have nothing to tell me again if you agree with all the above, the only reason why you should be worried about me is if you and i must have the same line of thought and it's obvious you don't think so, that's what i'm saying! wink

shadeyinka:

Satan also had been using reverse psychology against children of God from the days of Adam and Eve.

Who started the whole chat of today?
Did I ask you to respond to an old post that didn't even mention you?

I am not surprised one bit: several evasive tactics are used when the answers to a question will betray a truth that we'll rather not publicise!
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by orunto27: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2020
AS A SON OF MAN, HUMAN IS OBEDIENCE AND CONSEQUENCES TO THE WILL OF GOD. AS THE SON OF GOD, HIS SPIRIT BECOMES AUTHORITY AND RESPONSIBILITY.
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by Preciousgirl(f): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2020
Janosky:

Shadeyinka knows his 3 pagan gods scam has been ripped to pieces but he clutches at straws to save face and console himself
grin grin cheesy

JW is a cult
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by donnie(m): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2020
MESSIAH is not the Most High YAH. He was annointed by The Most High YAHUAH and given glory honour and power.

Unfortunately, Christians cant see it... they have been bewitched by the idol white Jesus.

God is another false title used to deceive. It was wrongly translated from the Bantu/Hebrew word ELOHIYM. Didn't the scriptures call the Israelites gods (Psalm 82:6)? Should we now be worshiped instead of The Most High?
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2020
We've heard you Ma! Matthew 10:25 cheesy

Preciousgirl:

JW is a cult
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by shadeyinka(m): 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Preciousgirl:

JW is a cult
Of course!
The Bible says:

Gal 1:8-9:
"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel to you than that you have received, let him be accursed."

Their delusion is at the level of satanic possession!
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by DappaD: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

Of course!
The Bible says:
Gal 1:8-9:
"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel to you than that you have received, let him be accursed."

Sir I've observed your comments on NL and you're usually of the opinion that one's group doesn't matter. You said as long as it's a “Bible-believing” church, then it's approved by God? Why the double-standard sir? undecided

Their delusion is at the level of satanic possession!
No be today we begin hear this one sir. In fact, JWs are taking after their “satanic” master, Jesus. Matthew 12:24, Mark 3:22 grin grin
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by shadeyinka(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
DappaD:

Sir I've observed your comments on NL and you're usually of the opinion that one's group doesn't matter. You said as long as it's a “Bible-believing” church, then it's approved by God? Why the double-standard sir? undecided
There is no church denomination other than the church of Christ in paradise. God doesn't know ECWA, Baptist, Redeemed, Deeper Life etc.
God recons with the "sons of God, born not of the flesh but of the spirit of God"

Since an angel didn't shed his blood as atonement for my sin like this cult, how can we be of the same family.

Heb 1:13-14:
"But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstoo? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?"

Did an angel die on the cross for your salvation?

DappaD:

No be today we begin hear this one sir. In fact, JWs are taking after their “satanic” master, Jesus. Matthew 12:24, Mark 3:22 grin grin
I am not surprised as there could be many Jesus's other than the Lamb of God.
Probably you don't know that Jesus and Joshua (Yeshua) means exactly the same thing "Yahweh/Jehovah saves".

Yes, you are taking well after that Jesus you spoke of
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by DappaD: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

There is no church denomination other than the church of Christ in paradise. God doesn't know ECWA, Baptist, Redeemed, Deeper Life etc.God recons with the "sons of God, born not of the flesh but of the spirit of God"Since an angel didn't shed his blood as atonement for my sin like this cult, how can we be of the same family.Heb 1:13-14: "But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstoo? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?"Did an angel die on the cross for your salvation? I am not surprised as there could be many Jesus's other than the Lamb of God.Probably you don't know that Jesus and Joshua (Yeshua) means exactly the same thing "Yahweh/Jehovah saves".Yes, you are taking well after that Jesus you spoke of

Mr double-standard I've heard you. Meanwhile, those people in the churches/denominations you mentioned cannot seem to come to an agreement about form of worship as it is every man for himself—nobody should set the standards for the others—differing doctrines, teachings and personal opinions—yet you're deceiving yourself with this “one church family” mentality. Continue. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by Janosky: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

Is Jesus "a false god"?

Q1

Yahweh answered Moses, “I have made you a god to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron is your prophet.

John 10:34, did Jesus confirm that men are gods?
Is Moses a man?
Did Jesus confirm that Moses is a god ?
Is John 10:34-36 in your Bible?

John 10:34-36, did Jesus tell Shadeyinka he (Jesus) is a false god ?

Exodus 12:12, did Yahweh tell Shadeyinka the gods of Egypt is a false god?

1 Corinthians 8:5, according to your Bible who are "gods in heaven and gods on earth"?

Bros, in your Bible Yahweh & Jesus says you're DECEIVING yourself.
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine / The Lord's Day Vs The Sabbath / Only One Christian Has Played For Egypt National Football Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.