Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? (1321 Views)

Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness / Star, Glory And Destiny / Today Marks 1987 Years Since Jesus Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by shadeyinka(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
DappaD:

Mr double-standard I've heard you. Meanwhile, those people in the churches/denominations you mentioned cannot seem to come to an agreement about form of worship as it is every man for himself—nobody should set the standards for the others—differing doctrines, teachings and personal opinions—yet you're deceiving yourself with this “one church family” mentality. Continue. undecided undecided undecided
And that's exactly the same reason that those who has an angel dying for their redemption should not claim they believe the bible for no angel died for me!

Heb 1:13-14:
"But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?"

You didn't answer my question:
Did an angel die on the cross for your salvation?
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by shadeyinka(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Janosky:

Q1
Exodus 7:1

Yahweh answered Moses, “I have made you a god to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron is your prophet.

John 10:34, did Jesus confirm that men are gods?
Is Moses a man?
Did Jesus confirm that Moses is a god ?
Is John 10:34-36 in your Bible?

John 10:34-36, did Jesus tell Shadeyinka he (Jesus) is a false god ?

Exodus 12:12, did Yahweh tell Shadeyinka the gods of Egypt is a false god?

1 Corinthians 8:5, according to your Bible who are "gods in heaven and gods on earth"?

Bros, in your Bible Yahweh & Jesus says you're DECEIVING yourself.
grin cheesy
Simple questions:

1. By the way: Is Moses also a god to YOU Janosky ?

2. Is Jesus "a false god"?
(A Yes or No will suffice)
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
NO Sir!
a MAN was impaled NOT ON A CROSS but on a stake he said he's the son of God from heaven and we only knew about angels as sons of God in heaven Sir.
So we concluded that this man must be one of the angels (sons of God) from heaven! smiley

shadeyinka:

Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by shadeyinka(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
NO Sir!
a MAN was impaled NOT ON A CROSS but on a stake he said he's the son of God from heaven and we only knew about angels as sons of God in heaven Sir.
So we concluded that this man must be one of the angels (sons of God) from heaven! smiley

Isn't Jesus Angel Michael?
(Yes or No will suffice)
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

Simple questions:

I think i've answered this question several times yet you're still bringing forward to Janosky, abeg Janosky is one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES o, not a member of ECWA where your church doctrines doesn't define you Sir, JWs have the same line of thought globally! 1Corinthians 1:10

You and this your Yes or No palava! cheesy
Jesus is a god just like any other angels in heaven who were all created in God's image as spirit beings. But none of them deserve our worship unlike JEHOVAH the Most High God! smiley
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by shadeyinka(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

I think i've answered this question several times yet you're still bringing forward to Janosky, abeg Janosky is one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES o, not a member of ECWA where your church doctrines doesn't define you Sir, JWs have the same line of thought globally! 1Corinthians 1:10

You and this your Yes or No palava! cheesy
Jesus is a god just like any other angels in heaven who were all created in God's image as spirit beings. But none of them deserve our worship unlike JEHOVAH the Most High God! smiley
You are not forth coming about the question

Let me rephrase:
1. Do you consider Moses to be a god to you? (I am not asking if you worship Moses)

2. Is Jesus a false god?
(I am not asking if you worship Jesus or not)

Simple YES or NO will suffice for the two questions
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by DappaD: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

And that's exactly the same reason that those who has an angel dying for their redemption should not claim they believe the bible for no angel died for me!
"But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?"

If you know JWs well enough you won't be asking me about this “cross” that's keeping most of you in the darkness. Whatever Roman Catholic Church fabricate and hand over to you, you'll accept wholeheartedly but later you'll go insulting and abusing the Popes behind their backs. undecided undecided
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
God said I make Moses God "to Pharaoh" {Exodus 7:1} do you agree with God's word? Nobody worshiped Moses so what does that tell you?

Jesus and Moses were Gods you can ask God who made both of them Gods whether he made them real or fake! smiley

shadeyinka:

You are not forth coming about the question

Let me rephrase:
1. Do you consider Moses to be a god to you? (I am not asking if you worship Moses)

2. Is Jesus a false god?
(I am not asking if you worship Jesus or not)

Simple YES or NO will suffice for the two questions
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by shadeyinka(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
DappaD:

If you know JWs well enough you won't be asking me about this “cross” that's keeping most of you in the darkness. Whatever Roman Catholic Church fabricate and hand over to you, you'll accept wholeheartedly but later you'll go insulting and abusing the Popes behind their backs. undecided undecided
Since you are leaning on the side of technicalities, let me rephrase

In the light of

Did an angel die on a torture stake for you?
A YES or NO will suffice!
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by shadeyinka(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
God said I make Moses God "to Pharaoh" {Exodus 7:1} do you agree with God's word? Nobody worshiped Moses so what does that tell you?

Jesus and Moses were Gods you can ask God who made both of them Gods whether he made them real or fake! smiley

Why are you being evasive. It is either Moses is a god to YOU or NOT!

Do you regard Moses to be one of your gods (that you don't worship)?

As per Jesus, I am not contesting whether Jesus is a god or not. I am asking which kind of God Jesus is:

Is Jesus a false god?
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by Janosky: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

The Scriptural answer to your question is Yes !
Matthew 20:28, John 3:16, did Jesus say he was sent to minister to "heirs of salvation"?
Yes !

Anyone (whether human being or a spirit person) sent by Yahweh for any mission is already an angel of Yahweh.

Jesus is a ministering spirit, angel , (born on earth in the likeness of men Romans 8:3) to minister to your salvation..
Matthew 20:28 & John 3:16,Who no know this
scriptural truth, is indeed suffering from spiritual kwashiorkor
grin cheesy grin

Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by shadeyinka(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Janosky:

The Scriptural answer to your question is Yes !
Matthew 20:28, John 3:16, did Jesus say he was sent to minister to "heirs of salvation"?
Yes !

Anyone (whether human being or a spirit person) sent by Yahweh for any mission is already an angel of Yahweh.

Jesus is a ministering spirit, angel , (born on earth in the likeness of men Romans 8:3) to minister to your salvation..
Matthew 20:28 & John 3:16,Who no know this
scriptural truth, is indeed suffering from spiritual kwashiorkor
grin cheesy grin

Thank you!

In other words, an angel died on the torture stake for the redemption of your soul.

I can see that it is very much in line with

I want to believe that this represents the answer of the rest of you.

Interestingly,

You have avoided the nature of the kind of God Jesus is. Is Jesus a false god?

Do you accept Moses as one of your gods?
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by DappaD: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

Since you are leaning on the side of technicalities, let me rephrase
In the light of

Did an angel die on a torture stake for you?
A YES or NO will suffice!

Mr YES or NO, what did Jesus say at Matthew 20:28 and John 6:38? He said with his own mouth that he came to minister, to serve and to do his Father's will. Just like the angels in Hebrews 1:14 also do.(see Psalm 103:20)

So basically, God sent Jesus which automatically makes Jesus an angel and if we add everything up then the short answer to that question is YES sir. John 3:16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

Why are you being evasive. It is either Moses is a god to YOU or NOT!

Do you regard Moses to be one of your gods (that you don't worship)?
Of course Moses served as God at a point in his lifetime, God's word said so what else do you want from a Bible student nah? cheesy

As per Jesus, I am not contesting whether Jesus is a god or not. I am asking which kind of God Jesus is:
Is Jesus a false god?
He is a god nah just like all other gods (sons of God) Job 38:7
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
He is confused! Just ask him what members of his ECWA Church believe on the same issue, it's YAM PEPPER SCATTER SCATTER
ISU ATA YÁNAN YÀNAN
So he's bothered that JWs aren't like that! cheesy

DappaD:

Mr YES or NO, what did Jesus say at Matthew 20:28 and John 6:38? He said with his own mouth that he came to minister, to serve and to do his Father's will. Just like the angels in Hebrews 1:14 also do.(see Psalm 103:20)

So basically, God sent Jesus which automatically makes Jesus an angel and if we add everything up then the short answer to that question is YES sir. John 3:16
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by DappaD: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
He is confused! Just ask him what members of his ECWA Church believe on the same issue, it's YAM PEPPER SCATTER SCATTER
ISU ATA YÁNAN YÀNAN
So he's bothered that JWs aren't like that! cheesy

Their “JW is a cult” slander don dey fade. angry
Them need to find new one oo. grin grin
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by Janosky: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

Simple questions:

Jesus Christ told Shadeyinka that Yahweh says man is a god , John 10:34-36.
Moses was a god during his lifetime. grin cheesy
Janosky is a god
Shadeyinka is a god.
Brother Max is a god.

John 10:34-36, Bros, did your Bible confirm it ?

[*2
Bros, in your Bible, 1 Corinthians 8:5, John 17:3 is Jesus a false god?

Shadeyinka DUBIOUSLY frames a question without scriptural authority and he expects an answer without Scriptural authority.

grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by Janosky: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

Thank you!

Interestingly,

You have avoided the nature of the kind of God Jesus is. Is Jesus a false god?

Do you accept Moses as one of your gods?
John 10:34-36 , John 17:3 and 1 Corinth 8:5, did Yahweh command anyone to worship Moses?

The appropriate question is does Shadeyinka ACCEPT John 10:34-36 , 1 Corinthians 8:5 and John 17:3 in his own Bible as AUTHENTIC & inspired word of God?
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by Janosky: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

Thank you!

In other words, an angel died on the torture stake for the redemption of your soul.

I can see that it is very much in line with

Bros, you cherry pick a particular verse & hold on to it desperately but JWs examine every other verse about the same topic/subject...
Hebrews 1:13-14 and Matthew 25:31, Rev 3:21, only Jesus Christ was GIVEN his Father's throne.
That throne was NEVER given to other bene Elohim (sons of God) whom Jesus leads.
Rev3:21, God commanded only one Son to sit on his throne.
Hebrews 1:13-14 says other sons of God (bene Elohim, angels) NEVER had that elevation given to Jesus

grin grin

Bros, you have to concur with Jesus @ Matthew 20:28, John 3:16 and John 6:38 cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
They don't know what cult means but since their pastors labelled the one and only group having the same line of thought "CULT" they turned it to a chorus! cheesy

DappaD:

Their “JW is a cult” slander don dey fade. angry
Them need to find new one oo. grin grin
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by shadeyinka(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Of course Moses served as God at a point in his lifetime, God's word said so what else do you want from a Bible student nah? cheesy

He is a god nah just like all other gods (sons of God) Job 38:7
The righteous is as bold as a lion.

You can't affirmatically say it as it is because lies must always be hidden to remain effective.

I didn't ask if Jesus was a god or not. I asked if he is a false god!

You needed respond 'cause I'm done. Can two walk together except they agree?

If an angel died for your atonement, good for you: we don't belong to the same family as no angel died for me.

I rest my case

Janosky:

Bros, you cherry pick a particular verse & hold on to it desperately but JWs examine every other verse about the same topic/subject...
Hebrews 1:13-14 and Matthew 25:31, Rev 3:21, only Jesus Christ was GIVEN his Father's throne.
That throne was NEVER given to other bene Elohim (sons of God) whom Jesus leads.
Rev3:21, God commanded only one Son to sit on his throne.
Hebrews 1:13-14 says other sons of God (bene Elohim, angels) NEVER had that elevation given to Jesus

grin grin

Bros, you have to concur with Jesus @ Matthew 20:28, John 3:16 and John 6:38 cheesy grin cheesy grin

Playing dumb doesn't pay you. The truth does!

Janosky:

John 10:34-36 , John 17:3 and 1 Corinth 8:5, did Yahweh command anyone to worship Moses?

The appropriate question is does Shadeyinka ACCEPT John 10:34-36 , 1 Corinthians 8:5 and John 17:3 in his own Bible as AUTHENTIC & inspired word of God?
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by shadeyinka(m): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
DappaD:

Anyone who claims an angel died as atonement for their sin despite the clear scripture

is living in a world of self delusion and most certainly demonized. For there are doctrines of demons flying around.

So, you see WHY those who turn blind eyes at the scriptures cannot be of the same family of the sons of God. It's not about denomination, it's about holding up the centrality of Christ.

If Christ isn't the true God, then certainly he must be a false god.
Exo 23:13:
"And in all things that I have said to you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of your mouth."

And yet, you would call Moses a literal god and Jesus another god.
It wouldn't even cross your darkens minds that Moses being a god unto Pharaoh is a figurative expression. No! It doesn't serve your other lies!

Anyways, you see why your first question where you insinuate me using double standards doesn't hold water.

I rest my case.
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by Janosky: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

You can't affirmatically say it as it is because lies must always be hidden to remain effective.

If an angel died for your atonement, good for you: we don't belong to the same family as no angel died for me.

I rest my case

Hebrews 1:13-14, But to which of the angelos ,(Messengers/Sons) of God said he at any time,
"Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool?

Answer:
Revelation 3:21, Luke 1:31-33, To Only one Son (Messenger ) of God, John 7:16 Matthew 20:28 ,Jesus Christ who leads other angelos ( sons, Messengers ) of God, Matt 25:31 ,2Thes 1:7-9.
Hallelujah !!!
grin cheesy cheesy grin

Whoever refuse to agree with Revelation 3:21,
Luke 1:31-33,Mattheww 25:31, Matthew 20:28 & 2 Thess1:7-9 is free to hold on to his cherished DELUSION

[/quote]
shadeyinka:

Playing dumb doesn't pay you. The truth does!

Bros, no dey DECEIVE yourself.

Why is it hard for you to ACCEPT John 10:34-36 , 1 Corinthians 8:5 and John 17:3 in his own Bible as AUTHENTIC & inspired word of God?
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by DappaD: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

Anyone who claims an angel died as atonement for their sin despite the clear scripture

is living in a world of self delusion and most certainly demonized. For there are doctrines of demons flying around.
So, you see WHY those who turn blind eyes at the scriptures cannot be of the same family of the sons of God. It's not about denomination, it's about holding up the centrality of Christ.
"And in all things that I have said to you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of your mouth."
It wouldn't even cross your darkens minds that Moses being a god unto Pharaoh is a figurative expression. No! It doesn't serve your other lies!
Anyways, you see why your first question where you insinuate me using double standards doesn't hold water.
I rest my case.

Hebrews 1:9
NET Bible
“You love justice and hate evil. For this reason God, your God has nointed you with the oil of joy, elevating you above your companions.

International Standard Version
“You love justice and hate wickedness. That is why God, even your God, has anointed you rather than your companions with the oil of gladness.”

Darby Bible
“Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated wickedness; therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy companions.

Please who are the companions of Jesus? Hebrews 1:4,13 answers this to be the angels. Why do we say so? Because Jesus is God's firstborn Son(Colossians 1:15-16) while the angels are his other sons who do his will(Psalm 103:20, Hebrews 1:14)

So I'm certain that Hebrews 1:9 should be able to clear up the confusion because that place said that Jesus was elevated to a higher position above his peers/companions[the angels] . See Philippians 2:9-11 also.
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by Janosky: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
DappaD:

Hebrews 1:9
NET Bible
“You love justice and hate evil. For this reason God, your God has anointed you with the oil of joy, elevating you above your companions.

International Standard Version
“You love justice and hate wickedness. That is why God, even your God, has anointed you rather than your companions with the oil of gladness.”

Darby Bible
“Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated wickedness; therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy companions.

Please who are the companions of Jesus? Hebrews 1:4,13 answers this to be the angels. Why do we say so? Because Jesus is God's firstborn Son(Colossians 1:15-16) while the angels are his other sons who do his will(Psalm 103:20, Hebrews 1:14)

So I'm certain that Hebrews 1:9 should be able to clear up the confusion because that place said that Jesus was elevated to a higher position above his peers/companions[the angels] . See Philippians 2:9-11 also.

Shadeyinka and all Trinitarian devotees can NOT understand that Philippians 2:9-10 & Hebrews 1:9,13-14, Jesus Christ elevation was in the spiritual realm.
Also, the context of Hebrews chapter 1 speaks solely about Jesus elevation above other sons of God in the spiritual realm, Jesus companions in heaven, NOT humans .

Trinity devotees DECEIVING themselves

grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by Janosky: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

[b]Heb 1:13-14:

[/b]

Easton's Bible Dictionary
A word signifying, both in the Hebrew and Greek, a "messenger," and hence employed to denote any agent God sends forth to execute his purposes. It is used of an ordinary messenger (Job 1:14: 1 Samuel 11:3; Luke 7:24; 9:52), of prophets (Isaiah 42:19; Haggai 1:13), of priests (Malachi 2:7), and ministers of the New Testament (Revelation 1:20"
Source: excerpt from Biblehub.
Luke 7:24 compare John 7:16 and Matthew 20:28, John 3:16, Bros , is Jesus Christ an angel?

Continue DECEIVING yourself grin cheesy grin

Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by Janosky: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

I rest my case.

John 17:3
Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only TRUE God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.

Bros, rest your FALSEHOOD
Jesus Christ says you have no case submission.

No dey DECEIVE yourself
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy .
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by Janosky: 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

I rest my case.

Bros, misquote Exodus 23:13 to expose himself cheesy grin
Question for You:
Exodus 23:13, did Yahweh say that gods exist?

LYING dullard says "gods" na 'figurative expression"
Trinity scam dulls them brain
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

John 10:34-36
Jesus answered, “It is written in your own Law that God said, ‘You are gods.’ 35 We know that what the scripture says is true forever; and God called those people gods, the people to whom his message was given

36 As for me, the Father chose me and sent me into the world. How, then, can you say that I blaspheme because I said that I am the Son of God?

Jesus Christ says continue DECEIVING yourself Trinity devotees how market?
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by DappaD: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
Janosky:

Shadeyinka and all Trinitarian devotees can NOT understand that Philippians 2:9-10 & Hebrews 1:9,13-14, Jesus Christ elevation was in the spiritual realm.
Also, the context of Hebrews chapter 1 speaks solely about Jesus elevation above other sons of God in the spiritual realm, Jesus companions in heaven, NOT humans .
Trinity devotees DECEIVING themselves

grin cheesy grin cheesy

One can now begin to ask himself, since they also elevated holy spirit to God level, why wasn't it mentioned anywhere in Hebrews 1?
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by Janosky: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
DappaD:

One can now begin to ask himself, since they also elevated holy spirit to God level, why wasn't it mentioned anywhere in Hebrews 1?

Very good question for Trinity devotees.
Great food for serious thought for Trinity devotees.

JWs thank the OP for opening this thread but she jakpa like Usain Bolt for reasons we all know
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:16am On Dec 31, 2020
It was archangel Michael that died for me as Jesus of Nazareth!
I've told you several times that when you read God's word you need to know the practical application of each text so that it will be binding on all those who believe it but since you're not interested in that then you can't demand the consent of others on whatever you concluded as the meaning of the text.
Hebrew 1:13-14 is telling us that angels aren't qualified to teach us anything regarding salvation, the only angel that could do so was the one sent down to lay down his perfect human life for us Michael (Jesus), apart from him no angel can set any standard for human. That's why God asked him to sit at his right hand (a symbol of justice). Today all those spirits appearing to you guys in dreams and visions claiming they're Jesus are fallen angels who just want to gather worshipers for themselves that's why there is CONTRADICTIONS everywhere in Christendom, because what the angel that appeared to ECWA Church says will differ from the one appearing to Deeperlife.
But if you understand what the text says go out there and use what you know to gather obedient adherents for your god, meanwhile JWs believe that Jesus is the angel who came to lay down his perfect human life for us that's why we are united in LOVE, JOY and PEACE as a global family! smiley

shadeyinka:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Human Sacrifice Atone For Sins? / Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? / Is Religion Holding Nigeria Backwards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.