Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

The Need For Good Policies Naira Appreciate By #20 In Just 4 Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Need For Good Policies Naira Appreciate By #20 In Just 4 Days (367 Views)

Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days / Cameroonian Ambazonia Militants Invade Nigeria, Gun Down 20 In Cross River State / Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Need For Good Policies Naira Appreciate By #20 In Just 4 Days by Englov(m): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2020
This Government have not really be given out good political/economical polices that can help this nation grow.

Few days ago Central Bank of Nigeria came up with some polices and now naira is gaining value against Dollars.

Note: The price am showing you here is the price we pay for China suppliers transfer (From Nigeria to pay in China with Dollars)

In fact, between 1st and 4th December, 2020 naira has gained #20 against Dollars.

On 1st. December the rate was #543.5/$1 and as I talk to you now just after 4 days is now #523.5/$1.

I believe that if this Government can focus on releasing good polices things will get better soon.

I see this Government as using us to do trial and error but I believe we should have grown pass this level by now.

I know leadership is not an easy task, hence whoever that wants to take it should be prepared for it.

I believe Nigeria will get better soon.

Re: The Need For Good Policies Naira Appreciate By #20 In Just 4 Days by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2020
Englov:
This Government have not really be given out good political/economical polices that can help this nation grow.

Few days ago Central Bank of Nigeria came up with some polices and now naira is gaining value against Dollars.

Note: The price am showing you here is the price we pay for China suppliers transfer (From Nigeria to pay in China with Dollars)

In fact, between 1st and 4th December, 2020 naira has gained #20 against Dollars.

On 1st. December the rate was #543.5/$1 and as I talk to you now just after 4 days is now #523.5/$1.

I believe that if this Government can focus on releasing good polices things will get better soon.

I see this Government as using us to do trial and error but I believe we should have grown pass this level by now.

I know leadership is not an easy task, hence whoever that wants to take it should be prepared for it.

I believe Nigeria will get better soon.
Oga naira is over valued ...the true value of the naira is around 750 to a dollar stop defending this money allow it float for heavens sake put those reserves into better use
Re: The Need For Good Policies Naira Appreciate By #20 In Just 4 Days by Englov(m): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Igbochief001:

Oga naira is over valued ...the true value of the naira is around 750 to a dollar stop defending this money allow it float for heavens sake put those reserves into better use

Why do you say #750/$1?
Re: The Need For Good Policies Naira Appreciate By #20 In Just 4 Days by Praxis758: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
When will Buhari fulfill $1 to N1?
Re: The Need For Good Policies Naira Appreciate By #20 In Just 4 Days by Englov(m): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2020
Praxis758:
When will Buhari fulfill $1 to N1?

In his dream.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: With Court Judgement, APC Has No Candidate In Imo Bye-election / Nigeria To Strengthen Bilateral Trade With France – Osinbajo / 2023: Igbo Leaders Demand Presidential Tickets From APC, PDP |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.