Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Poverty Is A Curse. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Poverty Is A Curse. (168 Views)

Poverty Is Why Many People Are Religious And Churchy - Reno Omokri / Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Is A Curse. by DLIVINGMASTER(m): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
Poverty is a curse. it pains to be poor. Change your life today and become rich.
For Money Invocation,send to my whatsapp  your  date of birth , address you want the money to appear when invoke for you or  your bank details if you want the money to appear in your account when invoke for you. also send me your full picture and id card.
PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT ALLOW TO USE MY MONEY TO PAY FOR MATERIALS FEE FOR ANY ONE. SO IF YOU CAN NOT PAY THE MATERIALS FEE BETTER DO NOT CHAT ME UP . THAT IS THE LAW OF THE TEMPLE AND ORDER FROM THE GODS.

check my signature for my whatsapp number and email and website. Your details will be use to verify if the money invocation will work for you . if confirm that it will work for you i will advise you on how to make payment for materials fee for your money invocation. No side effect , No harm. No killing of any human being.

No one is destiny to be poor and now that you are ready to walk out from poverty consider your self lucky to locate me THE LIVING MASTER . you will become Rich within 24hours you pay the materials fee from now. I AM THE LIVING MASTER the helper of the poor.

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO STREAM LIVE EXPERIENCE 2020 IN LOW, SD AND HD QUALITIES / Opinion: Seun Should A Section For Traditional /other Religion Worshippers / A Christmas Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.