Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Governor Willie Obiano Parleys With State Civil Servants, Teachers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Willie Obiano Parleys With State Civil Servants, Teachers (144 Views)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With State And Federal Leaders / Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria / Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Willie Obiano Parleys With State Civil Servants, Teachers by Alaigbopress: 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Governor Willie Obiano Parleys With State Civil Servants, Teachers

Obiano: I appreciate the civil servants, teachers and others in our Dear State. You are the bedrock of my administration.

Civil servants/Teachers: We love you Akpokuedike, our Governor.

Obiano: 2020 is about the harshest and toughest year since I took office: From COVID 19 to #EndSARS and now recession. But my administration has never witnessed recession. In 2016/17, the country was in recession but we were 1% above line. Just like now, and we are reflating the economy. We are pumping money into the state economy.

Civil servants/Teachers: Thank God for gifting us YOU.

Obiano: Few days ago, we received from the FG one of the smallest monthly allocations since I became Governor. But I promised you that I will always pay your salaries on or before 25th of every month. I hope you all have received your November salaries?

Civil servants/Teachers: Yes ooo the alert Governor. We love you.

Obiano: When I came in as Governor, I was told you received your leave allowance in March of the succeeding year. For six years and running now, I pay you the leave allowance in November/first week of December every year.

Civil servants/Teachers: Governor Obiano, ibu Odogwu(Governor Obiano, you are a warrior).

Obiano: I was told some persons do not go to work. Some don’t go to work on time and yet leave early. Such attitudes must stop. We need you to help us more in our IGR drive. We will not tolerate lateness to work or truancy as they are factors militating against achieving our aims in the revenue drive.

Civil servants/Teachers: Thank you our Dear Governor.

Obiano: As is tradition in my administration, I will be performing the official distribution of Anambra rice to all civil servants, teachers and pensioners today. That’s your Christmas gift. We will also pay you your December salaries before Christmas. Things are bad but you are number one on our list. We love you all.

Civil servants/Teachers: Chant songs praising the Governor.

Obiano: Today, I will be presenting cash rewards to seven civil/public servants that were honoured in Abuja recently. You should clap for yourselves. Some of you are doing very well.

Civil servants/Teachers: You are an exemplary leader. Thank you Akpokue…

… and it continued.

Ladies and gentlemen, Governor Obiano stands tall among his colleagues on worker’s welfare and payment of salaries in the country.

Inarguably, the civil servants and Teachers in the state have been adjudged by some rating organisations as the most happiest in the country.

I-Witness

https://www.alaigbopress.com.ng/governor-willie-obiano-parleys-with-state-civil-servants-teachers/

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Parleys With State Civil Servants, Teachers by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Obiano started well but ended up a failure. Anambra deserves better. it is the turn of old Aguata to produce the governor. Orumba south to be precise

(1) (Reply)

Bye-election: ALGON President Alabi Kolade Congratulates Abiru, Saheed / Buhari To Address NASS On Insecurity Thursday / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.