Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court (32675 Views)

Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Goodman247: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
Marry, marry marry, that is why l like the Western countries, it is not compulsory or by force to be married

2 Likes

Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by DennisEche(m): 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
opencs9:
Did she really commit murder?
No, it's further
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Dailyhappenings: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
She's still alive...I have a feeling they'll still free her las las...well check out businesses you can do without having a dime as capital

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZcGLzsThUM
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by excel101(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Even if supreme court upholds the judgement of the court of appeal, believe me she won't be killed. If ypu doubt me where are the likes of Clifford Orji, Rev. King and the kidnapper called Evan that were all sentenced to death, have they been killed?
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by frog12: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
jealousy must have POSSESSED her when she did the crime! very sad!
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by excel101(m): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
At the end she won't be killed. Where are the likes of Clifford Orji, Rev. King and the kidnapper called Evan that were all sentenced to death, have they been killed? To matter how serious you crime is, if you're connected then you're free.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by authority2006(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Her fate is already sealed. Death sentence, aka life imprisonment. She's unlucky, unlike that of Ibadan husband killer who got three years for murder and served just one or two years before Makinde freed her.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Oyiboman69: 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bigredmachine:
Free her please, she will not do it again... Thank you
She would've gotten a soft landing if she'd shown a little bit of remorse...I pray she's hanged
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by authority2006(m): 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
excel101:
At the end she won't be killed. Where are the likes of Clifford Orji, Rev. King and the kidnapper called Evan that were all sentenced to death, have they been killed? To matter how serious you crime is, if you're connected then you're free .

All those convicts are still either in prison or dead, not freed. But the truth is that death row inmates are rarely executed in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Mayng01(m): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
If only she had known
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
This people get money o
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by authority2006(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
singeronion:
I feel for you. I hope you get a favorable judgement
stagefabric:
I hope she wins
Bigredmachine:
Free her please, she will not do it again... Thank you

Well, Nigerians are known to be selfish, I'm not surprised. If you guys are the parents of the dead husband, I'm sure that your comments would have been different. Murderer now getting sympathy

2 Likes

Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by ibnlawal(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
stagefabric:
I hope she wins
I sincerely hope so. Life imprisonment with parole at most, and at least 20 years in prison.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Eshiosbest: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
abeg make them waste this noses girl Thruway from this earth no time.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Badonasty(m): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
lol...she killed the son of a former PDP big shot and she feels she can escape...she's already dead, she's just extending are death day ni
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
if you dont give your life to God...evil will keep getting to you..look at dunca...God saved him.. marry a godly girl and be godly yourself. .thats the key

Let it be you your wife and God..
Let God be the focus of your marriage.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Badonasty(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
authority2006:
Her fate is already sealed. Death sentence, aka life imprisonment. She's unlucky, unlike that of Ibadan husband killer who got three years for murder and served just one or two years before Makinde freed her.

that one was tried for manslaughter...this one is 1st degree murder
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Mannnn(m): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
This woman get federal backing I swear
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Reference(m): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
ibnlawal:

I sincerely hope so. Life imprisonment with parole at most, and at least 20 years in prison.

Quite understandable. But the law must be fair to the grieving, offended party too. A lack of empathy and justice for them will only engender a culture of self-help which we must extricate from our society. It is a catch 22 scenario.

1 Like

Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by SenecaTheYonger: 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
This woman got death sentence but Boko Haram got presidential treatmenr
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Notatribalist(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
BabaOwen:
This girl life don finish, she is just wasting her time. The funny thing that she might not be killed even after the supreme court give the go ahead for her to be killed.

She will rot in jail.
And she can be pardon one day.You never can tell.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by oloshun(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
longetivity:
They should give her life imprisonment because of her little children

Bro i don't even know what to say. Killing is bad, she killed, it is not good to kill her, but who knows what other women would do just because of the excuse of little children? I am just short of words. The main thing is we have mixed culture and law together which has led to this confusion. We want to be Africans yet want to practice imported laws.

1 Like

Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by ibnlawal(m): 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Reference:

Quite understandable. But the law must be fair to the grieving, offended party too. A lack of empathy and justice for them will only engender a culture of self-help which we must extricate from our society. It is a catch 22 scenario.
Buh there are extenuating factors to consider, the child for one. God! I pity him. If the lawyer can play that card, maybe the jury can show a little mercy.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by ibnlawal(m): 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
Notatribalist:
And she can be pardon one day.You never can tell.
Pardom? I doubt it. Did you know the person she killed....Read about him
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Sergioaguero: 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Eh ya
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Beverlyjean(f): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
Social media led her to this...too much western culture...
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
we can not unFUCK what have been bleeped .... FORGIVNESS is the only option
cause i seriously believe she will definitely change
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by enemyofprogress: 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
Instead make she collect the death sentence and die in peace, she dey run up and down. She no wan go meet the guy for yonder

3 Likes

Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by GIdiata(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
longetivity:
They should give her life imprisonment because of her little children

but u didn't say Thesame for Evans the KIDNAPPER.

or u are planning to commit a crime with the hope that the law will show u mercy because of ur little child?

in the face of the law, JUSTICE SUPERCEDES EMOTIONS.

THE LAW COURT SHOULD DECIDE THE BEST PUNISHMENT FOR HER NOT YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robber Who Operates in Army Uniform, Arrested. Photos / Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber / Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.