Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,266 members, 7,853,317 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court (32685 Views)

Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by DukeJoe17: 7:18am On Dec 05, 2020
stagefabric:
I hope she wins

Emotional clown,

I hope you will still type this crap if the husband was your brother?

Nonsense and hypocrite.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by ABBEYsammy01(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2020
opencs9:
Did she really commit murder?

No, she commit stabbing
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Akaujaa(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2020
Life!
Even those who kill are afraid of death too. You forcefully snatched life out of a man and you want to live. This life no balance at all.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by ABBEYsammy01(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2020
She can still survive this.
Let her people arrange with some well respected people in the society to go and beg the parent of her late husband.

They should know that Killing her will not bring back her dead husband, no sin is too much to be forgiven, not even this murder she committed.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by authority2006(m): 7:53am On Dec 05, 2020
Badonasty:

that one was tried for manslaughter...this one is 1st degree murder

Like I said, this one was unlucky.
Manslaughter, why would she try for manslaughter when she actually committed murder just like this one? No be the knife she used to kill her husband? She was even freed before she finished three years. Do you know where she's now? She ran out of the country because she was afraid of revenge knowing fully well that her husband's family didn't get justice.

1 Like

Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Drizzy5001(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2020
I think say Dem don kill this woman sef undecided
Person wey get mind stab her husband,when he was praying...
Kai....women get poseesed with demons easily.
Fear vagina people o sad
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by harmony75: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2020
so this woman love life like this and she killed her innocent husband?!
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by wiseword316(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2020
E shock you!!!

Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by mechanics(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2020
She's afraid to die but had the temerity to kill her husband.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by petitejolie(f): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2020
Wen Craig Davis sang im walking away from the troubles in my life....dey tot he was joking. If only both of dem had walked away cos d lady was actually a violent type wen she's angered by the man.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by hashtagged(m): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2020
longetivity:
They should give her life imprisonment because of her little children

Am sure the death penalty is nice cause those children don't need a murderer in their lives
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by hashtagged(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2020
ibnlawal:

I sincerely hope so. Life imprisonment with parole at most, and at least 20 years in prison.

She should be killed, why did she kill someone she should better die by hanging
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Meteng: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lawyers dey carry dis woman catch cruise
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by NothingDoMe: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
Bigggloadofcum:
cry

You can never know the degree of harm a woman can inflict. It is beyond what an average man can conceive.

All those guys messing with women and bragging about it, if y'all know what these creatures are capable of y'all will freeze.

Imagine if the devil was a woman. This world 4 don end since.

I'm only pained cuz of her little child. Poor kid.

Nice Rhymes grin

1 Like

Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Flows001(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
longetivity:
They should give her life imprisonment because of her little children
Death sentence is a MANDATORY SENTENCE for all capital offences, the only exceptions are Juvenile(children 18yrs and below) and Pregnant women(at the point of conviction, this doesn't apply in Abuja though). Unfortunately she doesn't fall under the exceptions, hence, the Law must sadly be applied cry. The husband she murdered was human and didn't deserve to die. I don't see the Supreme Court reversing the decision of the lower courts, her only saving grace at this point is State Pardon, if Buhari decides to pardon her then.....she can freely bounce back to house, otherwise, na death by hanging get her.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by MSGAMBLE9: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
ibnlawal:

I sincerely hope so. Life imprisonment with parole at most, and at least 20 years in prison.
9ja justice system dey do parole?
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Gift96: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Offered Police N250,000 To Divert N13.7m Goods But They Refused–suspects(pic) / They Used Us To Carry Bombs, Libya Is Hell , - Nigerian Returnee Speaks / Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.