Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother (20384 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe / Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) / Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by no1madman(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2011
see d guy lips like Big Toto. . . .
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by obailala(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2011
Dolemite:

Tainting that pure white blood, I'm not a big fan of inter racial relationships. . .imagine if miss Nigeria dated a white man, yeuch.
Ndipe:

You are racist!

Come to think of it, I don't think i'm a racist and I hate racists but I just gave the above bolded statement a thought. If miss Nigeria begins to

date a white guy today
, I don't think i'll be happy. Does that make me a racist?

If I'm a racist for that then u would be surprised at the number of racists that exist in Nigeria
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by turboman(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2011
Dolemite:

Tainting that pure white blood, I'm not a big fan of inter racial relationships. . .imagine if miss Nigeria dated a white man, yeuch.

True talk grin
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by turboman(m): 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2011
no1madman:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
     grin grin grin grin
          grin grin
             grin
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by MissyB3(f): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2011
“There is only one race, the human race. What matters in friendship and love is the heart and soul of the person you have a relationship with, not their colour, nationality, creed or background.

“I love my boyfriend with every cell in my body and nothing anyone says will change that.

Finely put! smiley
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by strangest(m): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2011
@dolemite
sounds like samuel l jackson in Lakeview Terrace, Miss Nigeria has the right to  run her things the way she want to and no nigerian in his real mind will see it as a bad thing,  

can you give me a good reason why you are against inter racial marriage and child birth,
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by biilwwu(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2011
Abayomin70:

guy u are sick wat does handsome gat to do in a relationship
Truely, He is sick Tell him to post his own picture for us to see it.
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by FabulousE1: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2011
Well,the truth is that Love Can take You anywhere and into some  colorful Hands. As long as The Two individuals Damn whatever some ( sheep-like Aborigines) may think or want to say.

Because She's famous,does not Mean no one can love or be Her Boyfriend,not to Talk of Husband. Some white ass critics  should take it easy and i REPEAT' DO NOT LAY A THUMB ON OUR NAIJA BOI"  or Person Go disappear LAND NIGERIA by mistake. E.O.D.
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by emmatok(m): 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2011
Any body who is against INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE is a RACIST. SIMPLE.

The only difference is the skin colour but every other thing remains the-same.

US PRESIDENT is a product of INTERRACIAL Relationship.
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Orikinla(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2011
White babes know how to love and love heart and soul.
Especially Irish and Danish girls.
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by johnjoel(m): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2011
no racsm but human race
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by adconline(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2011
Stupid racists! Where were they when our own Oluchi Onyeagba married a white guy from Italy? Call it sense of entitlement
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by DeeJay20: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2011
DOES SHE KNOW HIS FAMILY IS WEALTHY? OR IS HIS PAPERS COMPLETE?
LOL! JUST KIDDING!!!
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by EzeUche2(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2011
Igbo man did good. cool
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Eemah(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2011
I have never seen a bunch pretenders, for God's sake let the girl be is a black man not a human ? That's her choice i wonder why they are making issues out of it. After now they will come and tell us that they like us. Foolish Oyinbo pepper
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by logica(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2011
no1madman:

Which was why he got the girl, and you are here hating. Those big lips send the girl into ecstasy apparently. But what kind of 9ja name is "Manners"?
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by vislabraye(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2011
Ireland is a very racist country. It's not one of the countries i would like to go to in thefirst place. No wonder Fergie don't buy black players or those from Africa.

What's my concern, Man, go on with ur chick
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Dreamchaser1(f): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2011
Na wa o. Nigerians can be hypocites o! Imagine sey miss Nigeria they date one wowo oyingbo boy, na dem go 1st yab the girl. The boy is wowo and the girl is preety.I think nigerians are big time racists let's not pretend atleast this is a nigerian forum, we can afford to be truthful.
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by naijangel7(f): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2011
Tainting that pure white blood, I'm not a big fan of inter racial relationships. . .

I've heard dumb statements before but this one is in a class of its own. It stinks of inferiority complex and the lowest grade of self-esteem imaginable. So the poster means that black blood possesses the undesirable tendency to "taint" and white blood, on the other hand,  is "pure". The worst kind of hate is self-hate. I honestly can't remember the last time i was this disgusted.
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by 9jakid1: 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2011
Carry on and Bleep the haterz.
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by 9jakid1: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2011
Carry on and Bleep the haterz.
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Gbenge77(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2011
she made a bold move.Amongst americans,Africa is rated above northern ireland.
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by ahidjo: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2011
[size=18pt]What is the difference between racism and tribalism?[/size]
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2011
Oh well. It's Europe, what is surprising about that?
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by violent(m): 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2011
Tainting that pure white blood, I'm not a big fan of inter racial relationships. . .

Such obnoxious tomfoolery.

You obviously had problems with inferiority complex growing up.  I can tell you most likely grew up in a white neighborhood where your peers made you hate yourself so much for being black.  You probably must have contemplated committing suicide at several point in time, such a shame really.

If however, you aren't remotely black, then someone better sound the rétard alert!
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by ababda: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2011
Dolemite:

I hate to say this but i agree with everything you said, and you are not being racist you are a patriot of your race and tribe. As I am as well.
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Dolemite(f): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2011
naijangel7:

I've heard dumb statements before but this one is in a class of its own. It stinks of inferiority complex and the lowest grade of self-esteem imaginable. So the poster means that black blood possesses the undesirable tendency to "taint" and white blood, on the other hand, is "pure". The worst kind of hate is self-hate. I honestly can't remember the last time i was this disgusted.
I would have said the same thing if she was black, chinese, asian, I'm talking about tainting the purity of the bloodline, is she not doing that though, by marrying someone from another race? He is also tainting his bloodline might I add, since the topic read miss Ireland I only focused on her. . .

violent:

Such obnoxious tomfoolery.

You obviously had problems with inferiority complex growing up. I can tell you most likely grew up in a white neighborhood where your peers made you hate yourself so much for being black. You probably must have contemplated committing suicide at several point in time, such a shame really.

If however, you aren't remotely black, then someone better sound the rétard alert!
How quick they judge. . .
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by OlokoNla1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2011
smart girl, she has tried the Irish Oko and realized its too limp and weak from excessive drinking. Now she has tasted the African Oko esp the Naija Oko and realized its d BOMB!

ride on jare! ori e pe!
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by bisiaet: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2011
It should not surprise anybody is it not Europe that is typical of them all. Even a girl that is not popular as she is will face more tougher insult, embarrassement if they realised she's going out with black guy talkless of a girl of her status.

The western world are like that but when they come to our country we celebrate them even our girls huzzle for them and so on that is life for us.
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Gbenge77(m): 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2011
vislabraye:

Ireland is a very racist country. It's not one of the countries i would like to go to in thefirst place. No wonder Fergie don't buy black players or those from Africa.

What's my concern,  Man, go on with your chick
            Ferguson is Scottish.
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Gbenge77(m): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2011
vislabraye:

What's my concern,  Man, go on with your chick
            Ferguson is Scottish.
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Dolemite(f): 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2011
Think of it this way guys, if the queen of England married a man who wasn't white all hell would break loose, and if the igwe of your village married a woman who isn't from his own community, not even talking about race, similar reactions would emerge, ask yourselves why. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See All Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami's Cars (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival / Dakore Akande Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.