Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,718 members, 7,834,377 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) (29088 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Lagos Island As Hoodlums Harrass Shop Owners / Arthur Eze Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) / Obaseki Alleges Plot To Intimidate, Arrest PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by juman(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2020
Oppression.
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 05, 2020
This matter needs an Igbo Proverb to resolve...

Anyway Chief "when a hen is given an assignment to hatch many egg she does not separate them but train all like his own when they crack."

Dalu.
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2020
The report never mentioned one of the allegations against those men .....So what's their crime?
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by tiswell(m): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2020
Beverlyjean:

My dad has been his good friend even before I was born ... he even visits my dad ...so don't say what u dont know
Let me not drag this with you.
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by cynthia500(f): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2020
3Hopeblog:

Do you have quick boost for low bank account count. Who satisfy woman help

lol,
why wont i have it?

A quick man booster to satisfy your bank account with enough sperm in it,

go and ask around for testimonies
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2020
3Hopeblog:

Do you have quick boost for low bank account count. Who satisfy woman help
No go work, dey find booster grin
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2020
Indeed, THEY ARE NOT A CRMINAL
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by ngadaAwo: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
I'm wondering how our brother from the far East would have responded to this inscription if this were to come from another Region.

my crush good morning
i love you kiss
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by mejai(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2020
DrAkpa:

Arthur 1 million.. Eze nu ukpo..
Please make sure efcc condemn that useless olisa's leg. He stole his wife from me when we dey enugu. Bastardd
Hahahaha... Shame to you o. Why you no fight am? Na old man wey don reach 80 yrs go help u fight? Abeg, delete ya post o
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Asura: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
I'm wondering how our brother from the far East would have responded to this inscription if this were to come from another Region.

I believe they would do it the same way you're doing now, which doesn't make you any different.
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by cynthia500(f): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2020
moneyissweet:
That is what nigeria is good at sex enhancement,sex sex sex. Find Coronavirus cure,no way.

please keep it low naa,
so you dont know frequent ejaculations can really cure anyone suffering from coronavirus.

We call it corona-ejaculation

lolzzzz
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Glare247(m): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2020
Davash222:
Can’t believe EFCC will condescend this low. Individuals can now use EFCC as a tool to suppress and oppress innocent citizens.

All thanks to Buhari and APC!

How old are u? Where u born during d era of obj?
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Josywhyte: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2020
How did the duo steal from him? This story is whack
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by moneyissweet(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2020
Oya come make I ejaculate inside that your fat yansh to be sure

cynthia500:

please keep it low naa,
so you dont know frequent ejaculations can really cure anyone suffering from coronavirus.

We call it corona-ejaculation

lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by cynthia500(f): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2020
moneyissweet:
Oya come make I ejaculate inside that your fat yansh to be sure

people like you can get a woman pregnant under 2 seconds,

but first you really need my super energy booster for sex
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by kubumilano(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2020
techmo:
cool

Author Eze's small change , the world won't rest...

Adeleke is a Forbes rated USD Millionaire no noise

Otedelo is a Forbes rated USD Millionaire no noise

Adenuga is a Forbes rated Billionaire USD no noise

Chief Arthur eze is richer than Adeleke and otedola combined..Go check again
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by moneyissweet(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2020
Are you trying to call me a two seconds man...why don't u turn your yansh let's try.

cynthia500:

people like you can get a woman pregnant under 2 seconds,

but first you really need my super energy booster for sex

Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by iboboyswag(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2020
Arthur using the instrument of government to harrass and intimidate people is a usual thing. The communities surrounding Ukpo can testify to his antics.

Happy the cock has come home to roost.
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by cynthia500(f): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2020
moneyissweet:
Are you trying to call me a two seconds man...why don't u turn your yansh let's try.

lolzzz,
spoilt child
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by FreQ: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2020
INVEST IN MY FARM SETUP

Agricultural Project

Phase One - Cultivation of 30,000 Plantain trees across 30 acres

Phase Two - Cultivation of 30,000 Plantain trees across 30 acres

Phase One starts December with clearing of land and digging of holes.

Cultivation of 30,000 Seedlings will take place January 2021

Phase Two starts January with clearing of land and digging of holes.

Cultivation of 30,000 Seedlings will take place January 2021

Expected to yield for harvest December 2021

Estimated Financial Projection

: Phase One and Two to yield 30 Million Naira by December 2021/ January 2022

I am seeking for financial investors to round up the financial resources i have to push the project to it's full form.

You can invest as low as 100,000 Naira

We can setup physical meetings and discuss in person. There will be regular meeting throughout the entire duration of the project

Please invest in this project so it will see the FULL light of the day.

Thank you
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by caprini1: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:
Poor journalism, they can't do a simple research, I wonder how ukpo is now in Enugu State.
Lol...you saw the blunder too? Anyway,all over Anambra,there is always a billionaire sibbling fighting others ,who he perceives became rich through stealing from him.
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by toprealman: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2020
"They are not a criminal......"
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Depressed101: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2020
Kapeter:
Intimidate, harrass bla bla bla. They stole from him and he reported to anti grat agency so they can do their job. Or he should have used local vigilantes instead? Nonsense.

And who certified this man a billionaire self? And is it Naira or which currency billionaire?
you know nothing Jon snow....
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by NdigboWorldwide: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2020
caprini1:
Lol...you saw the blunder too? Anyway,all over Anambra,there is always a billionaire sibbling fighting others ,who he perceives became rich through stealing from him.

Yes I saw it.
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2020
arthur eze zukwanike o nna
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by moneyissweet(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2020
You see am, you no wan make Dem bang you,but you wan make we dey buy you sex enhancement dey bang other people.. you no wan sell market.

cynthia500:

lolzzz,
spoilt child

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by cynthia500(f): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2020
moneyissweet:
You see am, you no wan make Dem bang you,but you wan make we dey buy you sex enhancement dey bang other people.. you no wan sell market.

lolzzz
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2020
Athur Eze na Ukpo has always been on the news for Intimidation and harassment.

But this is why you need should act or speak against the act of harassment and or intimidation on other unfortunate people because someday it will come to you.

When he (Athur Eze) was harassing the ABBA PEOPLE, this same youths and the entire ukpo community supported him now i think he must have conquerred ABBA and no other people at sight to intimidate then he turned to his own people good a thing he started from home...Charity after all begins from home grin grin

Ukpo people should wait for the worst because soon any ukpo youth seen with a placard in protest against the will of Athur will be shoot aside.

Sure they must have been stealing from him and he found out and decided to deal with them but this na family matter since the family and the kings cabinet has pleaded to have the matter settled home he should have hear them except when it is not settled as per supposed.
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by adadike(f): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2020
Finally their atrocities have gotten to Arthur Eze. You payed a visit to Arthur and he gave you 1 million, trust me , you are going home with less than 700 000 coz those guys will accost you and take their cut from you. Useless thieves
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by ejanla077: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Beverlyjean:
They should stop crying foul...they must have stolen from him...Arthur is a very nice generous man...was at his place with my dad and husband recently in abuja...I have known that family for a very long time and I knew when those two were living with Arthur.... because of Arthur throws cash easily , they started taking advantage, also thinking that Arthur will overlook due to family... thats how that stupid fake obi was taking advantage of the man till the man chased him away ... he is old doesn't mean he is stupid ...he throws cash to whoever doesn't mean u have the right to steal from him... when u are generous people take advantage of u.... what these boys have done by going to the media is a wrong move .... thats y some people don't involve family in business...just give them money let them go to avoid issues like this

Because u went to his place recently u now know him mpre than the people who have known him all his life people who will be at his burial wen he die. People who he meets wit as family...

Biko Park well. U may be even lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) / Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 / Dr. Maduka Commiserates With Ike Ekweremadu Over Death Of Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.