Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms (10426 Views)

Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 / Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim / Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by lexy2014: 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
SilverNorGold:

I agree with you, my beloved brother. But too bad, most Nigerians are taking it for granted due to their shallow spiritual reasoning. All they do is blame the military, not knowing that what's happening today has long been prophesied by the oracles of God. Only prayers and repentance can help Nigeria.

May God help us all.

So nigerian citizens are d sinners that should repent but those who run d military& d politicians are d saints who are free from sin
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by MrBachelor: 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
Let's wait for Garba Shehu to give clearance.
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by milkyworld(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
9ja which way?

Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by habymi: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
wahala be like buhari
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by Blackking98(m): 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
Get clearance from the army grin
Sai baba!
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by Mayng01(m): 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
Many of our people cannot sleep in the night because of horrible experience of seeing many corpses.” “We are also worried for not been able to go out to our farms; we have not been able to harvest 1/3 of our rice despite the envisaged bumper harvest we had this year.

Tell your son of a bitch to open the border
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by cynthia500(f): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ottyn01:
Shey you people were the ones that voted Buhari?? when we were telling you Buhari issa terrorist you refused, calling us all sorts of names... what goes around comes around!!!

“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by merits(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
This is how gorrilla looks like after 100 years of living.
9ja is nose diving,may God save us and our family.

Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by Judolisco(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
Why? people that were murdered ain't farmers but informants of boko haram
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by Sijo01(f): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
The present high cost of food stuff is a child's play compare to what is to come if the terrorist in Aso Rock doesn't call his boys to order.

1 Like

Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by bkool7(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
I told some fools bribed by the FG claimed those killed were Bh informants?
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by endsarrrs(f): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
cry
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by Liposure: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
Now is the time to hire mercenaries. I dont know what buhari is waiting for
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by endsarrrs(f): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
cynthia500:

“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
angry you again
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by cynthia500(f): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
endsarrrs:
angry you again
what again naa?
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by Lovelyn451(f): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
I'm tempted to think that there was no massacre!!
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by endsarrrs(f): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
smiley
merits:
This is how gorrilla looks like after 100 years of living.
9ja is nose diving,may God save us and our family.
LOOKS MORE LIKE TINUBUTT tongue
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by endsarrrs(f): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
cynthia500:

what again naa?
How market?
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by cynthia500(f): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
endsarrrs:
How market?
lolzzz
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by Splitmind: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ahmad62:
I thought Na boko haram informants that were killed... Not farmers.... Useless government

All farmers are terrorists, I call on General Burutai to put an end to all farming in the North East immediately.
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by shugabasbn: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
They stay for house they get burn, go farm they get kill n unfortunately who is who in Military personnels for the country is their children.

Someone say nobody can help u but God and una self .

The earlier the better
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by byinks(f): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
zubimete:
Suffering & smiling. Take responsibity nd hold ur sai baba accountable for his failure. i pity the poor farmers

I pity all of us...
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by Seyzcham91(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Don't mind those idiot for aso rock. dem go just dey yarn nonsense haha
engrsyer:
Go and meet Garba Shehu to give you clearance to go to your farm else don't go anywhere

1 Like

Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by amazingspiderma: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
I really hate to say this.

There will be no famine in Nigeria because of Borno.

Nigerians have survived worse during this lockdown.

People will source for rice elsewhere. After all that is not the only state that grows rice.

That problem at hand should have been prevented if the Leadership of the region and Military were proactive and sincere.

Watch how the government declare an emergency budget for the next counter insurgency phase.

Operation Rescue Food Supplies.

Most of the defense budget goes into a black hole.
Soldiers moral are low, no equipment for warfare only AK 47.

Nigeria Army announces it operations just before it begins.
Boko Haram announce their operations after they are done.

What else is there to think about?

1 Like

Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by Kelvinhunta: 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
After 4 years of incompetence, d same set of people were still elected. What were they thinking? Expecting miracle? It saddens my heart but that is d situation of things till 2023. Weren't them that said an attack to Boko Haram is an attack to d North? If FG wants to end Boko Haram they can, it's just that some heads will roll and the sponsors exposed which they don't want sadly, it's the poor masses that falls victim
Abuimam6:
Kai the government has failed her people
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by Angelfrost(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If these incidences happening in Nigeria are your symptoms of end time, what would you now call the Great Depression and subsequent Second World War that happened towards the middle of the 20th century?

End time Rehearsals!!! undecided
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by Amotolongbo(f): 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Angelfrost:

End time Rehearsals!!! undecided
End time intro ni
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by EdiskyHarry: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
Northerners are the most foolish sets of people on the planet earth, at first they said those that were killed were Boko Haram informants so as not to tarnish the image of BUHARI and buratai. I keep saying that Nigeria would have been a better place if not the northern part of Nigeria.
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by etim20(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
how can you be scared to go to your farm for harvest when Buhari has done everything, given the military all they need for security. is either you guys are sabotaging this government or ipob has hired you people to discredit the person of GMB and his security oriented administration.
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
Hmmmmm.....there is bumper harvest but the farmers may get bumped off if they go get it.
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by Dannyfan(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Let the military give you clearance before you harvest ooo. Lyer Mumu vioce
Re: BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms by oluade11: 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
I weep for my country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari To Attend Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed's Inauguration / Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites / Governor Obaseki Unveils Nigerian Institution Of Estate Surveyors Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.