Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai (5441 Views)

A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour / Gov Uduaghan Fresh Money Laundering Scam: How N8bn Was Wired To Ibori In Dubia / Uk Officials Quiz Ibori In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by monkeyleg: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2011
SaharaReporters has just learnt that the delay in extraditing former Governor James Ibori to the UK has to do with a crime he reportedly committed in Dubai, which is part of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Several sources in London and Nigeria, told SaharaReporters that Mr. Ibori, in a desperate attempt to forestall his physical transfer to the UK, deliberately committed another offence in Dubai. Our sources revealed that Mr. Ibori has now been "charged" with a yet undisclosed offense in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The offence would have to be disposed of first before the authorities in Dubai could transfer him to the UK.
http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/ibori-commits-crime-dubai%E2%80%94-desperate-bid-stall-extradition

The young man no dey tire?
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by Kemisesann(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2011
angryOgbologbo. ITT. You no go die better. What an image laundering campaign. i say you no go die better
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2011
^^ Na professional criminal.

If a device is invented to assess criminals and it succeeds everywhere in the world, it definitely has not gotten to Nigeria because it would be stolen itself before assessing anything.

Rogue leaders making the international community to reject our Nationality, Ibori, Bode George, GEJ (not confirmed yet) and the rest.
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by Beaf: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2011
Ibori is a disgrace. The fool provides the sort of reason we should shoot corrupt criminals as happens in China.
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by Pataki: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2011
Beaf:

Ibori is a disgrace. The fool provides the sort of reason we should shoot corrupt criminals as happens in China.
Like how your GEJ is being pelted with stones in the North during his presidential campaigning? No?? grin grin

Imagine this two-faced hypocrite is now talking!
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by blacksta(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2011
Beaf:

lol Now he is disgrace  - when he was financing the campaign of YAR/GEJ he wasn't a disgrace then.

I am very sure that if Ibori were in Nigeria today - he would probably  be Delta state Campaign manager for TEAM GEJ

abeg give me a break
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by violent(m): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2011
old habits die hard
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by Beaf: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2011
Pataki:

Like how your GEJ is being pelted with stones in the North during his presidential campaigning? No?? grin grin

Imagine this two-faced hypocrite is now talking!

Who is this half-wit joking with?

blacksta:

lol Now he is disgrace - when he was financing the campaign of YAR/GEJ he wasn't a disgrace then.

I am very sure that if Ibori were in Nigeria today - he would probably be Delta state Campaign manager for TEAM GEJ

abeg give me a break

You're very funny indeed! You probably rooted for Ibori when the rest of us were screaming our lungs out for his arrest. Thank God for GEJ, the fool was finally chased out of the country, regardless of how those with selective memories wish to recall events. Shame on you.
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by Pataki: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2011
Beaf:

Who is this half-wit joking with?

You are a lost pathetic case. Comprehension is far beyond your skills. Joking with you Wtf! You wish!

We share absolutely nothing in common: based on ideologies, forthrightness and principles. I am not joking with you, but rather LAUGHING AT YOU! grin grin

Dimwit.
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by blacksta(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2011
Pataki:

You are a lost pathetic case. Comprehension is far beyond your skills. Joking with you Wtf! You wish!

We share absolutely nothing in common: based on ideologies, forthrightness and principles. I am not joking with you, but rather LAUGHING AT YOU! grin grin

Dimwit.

Abeg dont destory BEaf yet - Air strikes will incapacitate him - dont send ground troops yet grin
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by Pataki: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2011
blacksta:

Abeg dont destory BEaf yet - Air strikes will incapacitate him - dont send ground troops yet grin
Yes sir. grin

I will put on hold my troops. cool
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by HATEPDP: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2011
@beaf: shame on u phucking slowpoke. Is he not one of u guys and ur shameless boss jonathief is already dobaleing 4another notorious thief knw as olabode george. Hate u all- THIEVES. Vote pdp out ASAP
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2011
Pataki:

Yes sir. grin

I will put on hold my troops. cool
Reporting for duty grin
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2011
hmmn 4 Claymores equidistant from Beaf, GEJ, David Mark and OBJ. that ought to do it wink
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by monkeyleg: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2011
Lock Ibori in a room by himself, he will find a way to commit fraud against himself. This one is steeped in thiefry from small age.

Beaf, you and I are on the same page on this one
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2011
monkeyleg:

Lock Ibori in a room by himself, he will find a way to commit fraud against himself. This one is steeped in thiefry from small age.

undecided
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by Beaf: 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2011
HATE_PDP:

@beaf: shame on u phucking slowpoke. Is he not one of u guys and your shameless boss jonathief is already dobaleing 4another notorious thief knw as olabode george. Hate u all- THIEVES. Vote pdp out ASAP

Just like pataki, your foolishness is rocket propelled.
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by Beaf: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2011
monkeyleg:

Thank you jare!
The small minded ones here do not realise that certain things transcend partisan positions.
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by Beaf: 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2011
Pataki:

Dimwit.

Do you know the meaning of "ideology?" Or you think it is the leaves mama Bisi uses to wrap akara? You come across as a foul-mouthed OPC thug. Why in Gods good name would I have anything in common with you?
Dude, each time you open your mouth, its like a grenade of stvpidity exploding.
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by Pataki: 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2011
Beaf:

Do you know the meaning of "ideology?" Or you think it is the leaves mama Bisi uses to wrap akara? You come across as a foul-mouthed OPC thug. Why in Gods good name would I have anything in common with you?
Dude, each time you open your mouth, its like a grenade of stvpidity exploding.
I wonder whether you think you have made a zilch of sense  with what you have typed as an insult to me. Mama Bisi - akara What is this gerbil talking on? Do you think this is a place to show off your drunken fisherman talk or you think you are the only one with the ability to yak insults? Take a look around on this forum, who is the rampant disgusting rodent - YOU.

No, I do not know the meaning of ideology. Perhaps your godfather goofluck might care to explain it to me. With monumental intellectual disasters as your ilk and the president, who has the time to ponder of the goodness that abound in Nigeria.
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by Beaf: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2011
Pataki:

I wonder whether you think you have made a zilch of sense  with what you have typed as an insult to me. Mama Bisi - akara What is this gerbil talking on? Do you think this is a place to show off your drunken fisherman talk or you think you are the only one with the ability to yak insults? Take a look around on this forum, who is the rampant disgusting rodent - YOU.

No, I do not know the meaning of ideology. Perhaps your godfather goofluck might care to explain it to me. With monumental intellectual disasters as your ilk and the president, who has the time to ponder of the goodness that abound in Nigeria.

Dude, I'm sure you sound stvpid even to your own self. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way, we fishermen feed you lazy sods, so you see how stvpid you are with your bigotry?

Coming to ideology, seriously don't bandy words you have no business with, ideology has nothing to do with akara. Next thing, you will begin talking about the meaning of "civilisation," whereas, you are only known for foul mouthed thuggery, like a disturbed almajiri. "Ideology?" That word is waaaaaaaaaaay beyond your grasp.

Why is it that you after you sought my attention with your foul mouth for so long, that now you've got it, you're crying like a weak lil baby? grin grin grin grin
I never start abusing people, rather I give a long rope until one day when I've had enough, then. . . Gboa!!! Today is your day. LOL!

See who's crying now? Dude, you are weak. Pick up your stones and follow your master.
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 24, 2011
embarassed
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by rasputinn(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2011
I wish it was another media house that published this report,sahara reporters??SMH

However,I've been wondering why it's taking an eternity for Onanethief ibori to be extradited to the UK
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by Abayomin70(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2011
nice one god go purnish dem
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by Bongoman1: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2011
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by yinka85: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

Is that my Beaffy over there?

If the above quoted statement sincerely came from you,then you should join the campaign to chase PDP cohorts out of the corridors of power.

We could persuade few progressives among them like Govs Amaechi and Akpabio to govern thier various states as independents, if they choose not to join other progressive party platforms.

I would have even given your beloved GEJ some benefits of doubt if he wasn´t dinning and winning with perpectual treasury looters.
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by MaiSuya(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2011
yinka85:

I would have even given your beloved GEJ some benefits of doubt if he wasn´t dinning and winning with perpectual treasury looters.

I feel you 100% bro. I've always maintained that I have nothing against GEJ. He probably had good intentions, initially at least. But now. . .

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/jonathan-secret-talks-bring-ibori-back-nigeria
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

^^^ Beaf must have run of out of Delusion Pills when he wrote this. Team GEJ will send him his usual ration of smack and crack-cocaine real soon  grin
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by Beaf: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2011
^
LOL! You people keep deceiving yourselves, because you represent thieves. A lot of you and your masters (like Ibori) have been deftly shuffled off your parasitic straws for free oil. You are now desperate, cold, hungry and putting up tired weapons in a battle to the finish that you will lose (ask Ibori). Don't worry, after April 9, jail doors will open wide to consume the criminals you represent (knowingly or otherwise).

yinka85:

If the above quoted statement sincerely came from you,then you should join the campaign to chase PDP cohorts out of the corridors of power.

We could persuade few progressives among them like Govs Amaechi and Akpabio to govern thier various states as independents, if they choose not to join other progressive party platforms.

Why do you keep calling me Beaffy?
Dude, politics is a sophisticated thing. It is very simple minded to talk about PDP vs the rest, they are all the same; CPC is 90% disgruntled pro-zoning PDP people, ACN is financed by a drug baron etc. In fact, my estimation of any person drops immediately they table their shallow "this party is better than others" arguments.

GEJ is da man. cool
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by omo9ja1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2011
bring Ibori to Nigeria that would be a shame on us all, we are in a country where people walk free even after serving jail term they call for celebration even our own number one law enforcement officer was seen talking to an ex convict to win election for their party, I feel really sad and sorry how our dear country is going.
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by justokey(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2011
yinka85:

My sentiments exactly. It is a PDP thing. BTW JEG was not in Ibori/Yaradua's camp. That was why Ibori made all the effort ensure GEJ did not take over from the dying man. When his game plan hit the rock, Ibori ran for his life. So give Beaf a break on this one.
Re: Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai by ideylaff: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2011
You're very funny indeed! You probably rooted for Ibori when the rest of us were screaming our lungs out for his arrest. Thank God for GEJ, the fool was finally chased out of the country, regardless of how those with selective memories wish to recall events. Shame on you.

@Beaf, you amaze me most times as you try to paint this Innocent/Angelic picture of GEJ from all possible as much as u can.

1. For d records GEJ did not chase Ibori out of Nigeria, its all a smoke screen, soon as Yar Adua died,

2. GEJ is so apologetic to the Big Thief called Ibori so much more that on 2 or 3 occasions, Patience (Umbrelial) Goodluckand Hajia Bola Shagaya (her new handbag) have visited Ibori in Dubai, begging and telling him reassuringly that all we be will as long as he lies low,

3. In fact the house the 1st lady stayed in on her last trip 2 Dubai, is owned by Ibori, I begiiiii please lipsrsealed

4. Ibori and GEJ are birds of the same feather, no be hin money he take become VP and then President,

Please don't fool us on here, there are letters and evidences all over with this present Government writing various authorities saying the want Ibori back home to be tried by his very own people, yeah right, sad

Please don't call a dog, monkey on here oo, cos we know the difference.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Summons An Emergency Meeting Of The Biafra War Council (pics) / Ugwuanyi A Legacy Governor, Says Peter Okonkwo / The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.