Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside (6753 Views)

Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / At My Funeral In A 100years, Please Sit Me Up - Twerker Jane Mena States Reasons / Kcee Gifts Jane Mena N2million For Winning Dance Competition (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside by Nairaobserver: 11:07am On Dec 05, 2020
Popular Nigerian Twerker on Instagram, Jane Mena just revealed she woke up to get fvcked everyday.

The Twerker revealed this on her social media platforms with pictures of her sexy backside.

She wrote;
I’m Up early chasing this money�.....
Biko, I’m lying.....I just woke up to get fvcked�.........
Goodmorning y’all, wishing you and yours a productive day today�

See the sexy photos below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/i-woke-to-get-fvcked-nigerian-twerker.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2020
And this is news abi
Re: I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside by cigaricon(m): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
where is the backside? sad

5 Likes

Re: I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside by DaddyRochie1642: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
What should I with this news sad sad

1 Like

Re: I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside by DesChyko: 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
After reading this news, got 1,726 calls from different members of my community saying they also read this news and they want peace to reign.

Amazing!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside by Graysons: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
Op, what do u want us to do? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside by happybee: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Twerking? Is that an occupation?
Re: I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
happybee:
Twerking? Is that an occupation
?
Ah you no know? It is a lucrative business oooo. From posting twerking videos on IG or Twitter, you will start getting calls from the Nigerian semi-gods

1 Like

Re: I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside by Houseofglam7(f): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
undecided
Re: I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside by Azyne(f): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
So what should we do?
Re: I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
What a news,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside by AuntRose(f): 6:59am On Dec 06, 2020
She wants to get bleeped... Her life, her business.

Go get yours!
Re: I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside by SocialJustice: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2020
happybee:
But comparing bank statements, you will quickly see you're the one without occupation.

1 Like

Re: I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside by happybee: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
SocialJustice:
But comparing bank statements, you will quickly see you're the one without occupation.
You dont know me, man.
Stop talking trash!
Re: I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside by SAMBARRY: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
happybee:
yes it is and women get paid for it
Re: I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside by SocialJustice: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
happybee:
You dont know me, man.
Stop talking trash!
Neither do you know her so stop vomiting rubbish. Measuring people with a ruler you won't use on yourself.
Re: I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside by happybee: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
SocialJustice:
Neither do you know her so stop vomiting rubbish. Measuring people with a ruler you won't use on yourself.
Where in my comment did I measured anyone, e-diot?
I only asked a honest question.. Is twerking an occupation?
You then attacked me...
Re: I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside by SocialJustice: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
happybee:
Where in my comment did I measured anyone, e-diot?
I only asked a honest question.. Is twerking an occupation?
You then attacked me...
No need to shalaye. Stop crying and get the Bleep out of here. This conversation is over.
Re: I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside by happybee: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
SocialJustice:
No need to shalaye. Stop crying and get the Bleep out of here. This conversation is over.
You really is a dumb fellow...
undecided

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS FROM The House Of Lungula: The First Kenyan S E X Movie / Nigerians Shocked As ATM Dispenses Lesser Notes (photo) / OMG!! Meet The Real Life "Barbie Doll And Ken Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.