Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) (73936 Views)

Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja / (gist) Prince Kpokpori And Jane Mena Sextape Leaked( Watch Here) / Kcee Gifts Jane Mena N2million For Winning Dance Competition (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) by enebelid9(m): 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
After so many days of exchange of words between Tonto dike and Jane Mena, sex tape of kpokpogri confessing about having sex with her morning till night surfaces online.

Wahala be like wetin again?
Watch video ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpJYoBBiKmU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
la click la bend

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) by AOB1: 6:27am On Oct 17, 2021
The lady husband should just divorce her, because this is very shameful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2021
AOB1:

He probably knew she was running game all along. I don't think it'll come across as a surprise to him cos he seems to be profiting from the lady's runs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) by SocialJustice: 7:30am On Oct 17, 2021
AOB1:
Lol, you think he's not aware. When his wife was being called all over the country to perform twerk at private parties.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
grin
Re: Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Afriqan:

He probably knew she was running game all along. I don't think it'll come across as a surprise to him cos he seems to be profiting from the lady's runs.

grin

She married him lol
How can you divorce the person that is putting food on your table.

Tell him to soil his hand and work in a palm oil factory or farm na no

He'll rather be married to a farm tool!!!

If only, Janemena will divorce the CEO of SIMP industrial group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) by bdon123(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
Do not click ...its a virus

3 Likes

Re: Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) by Iykeman009: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) by jude444: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) by elonmuskbaby: 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
grin

It's always this fvck matter that destroys marriage
Re: Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) by Ozyluv22: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
You are welcome...
Turnerski:
Nice business ideas... thanks for sharing
Re: Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) by Ozyluv22: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
I am happy you found value in it
Donpero45:
Amazing content you just shared...
Re: Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) by Ozyluv22: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
You are welcome
DJJamix:
Nice business tips... to the point. I highly recommend it
Re: Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) by Fabolousibk1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
1. One idiot used ''GUNSHOTS'' as his ringing tone, His China phone rang in the bank today, for over 1hour now we're still looking for cashier and two security men.....

2. And This Nepa will Bring Light Wen Someone Is sleeping...As If Someone paid For (MTN) Night Plan. May Sense Locate U People Today.

3. Nigerians will go to burial, they'll cry and still carry away food to their house. Chai, this world.is a set up.

4. Some guys can deceive eeh.. They'll be like: ''Baby, i see my future kids in your eyes''... Weldone sir chairman of national population census. Hope you're seeing golden morn, pampers, school fees and other baby food on her forehead too? Am not feeling fine jare.......

5. Some people are blessed with wickedness.. How can i beg you for salt and you tell me your mum has counted it.

6. I cried for 2hours when one girl told me she took 1st in her waec result.. Some people can lie ehn.

7. Miss those people in primary school that use to say ''If i give you one dirty slap, you'll fly to America''.. Come and slap me now oooo..

8. A scientist wanted to develop a bra that stops women's breast from bouncing while running and also another bra that doesn't show nipples when wet. but we guys don't panic... We killed the idiot immediately.

9. Nigerian Girls love money, I'm telling you. You'll get angry and tell a Girl, "Go to hell." She will look at you and be like... "I don't have transport fare.

10. Someone covered my eyes from my back and ask me to guess who he was .....after guessing for 5 mins,i removed his hands and i saw a mad man...... Bros,comma see temple run ...

11. When money is involved, Nigerian girls will be like , I love his mouth odour it's so matured 馃槀 馃槀 馃槀 *.

12. I mistakenly step on a soldier's boot, when trying to board a taxi.....the next thing I heard was " are u in ZAIN".....something was telling to reply no am in MTN . . No God forbid ooh the devil won't get me dis new month of October.

5 Likes

Re: Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) by 1Sharon(f): 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
SocialJustice:
Lol, you think he's not aware. When his wife was being called all over the country to perform twerk at private parties.

A whole wife
Re: Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) by SocialJustice: 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
1Sharon:

A whole wife
Lol.
Re: Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) by Ozyluv22: 12:51am On Oct 18, 2021
Naso
1Sharon:

A whole wife
Re: Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) by shed01(m): 3:09am On Oct 19, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics / Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.