Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,531 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Billionaire DJ Cuppy Reveals The Guy She's Crushing On As Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire DJ Cuppy Reveals The Guy She's Crushing On As Fans React (3377 Views)

‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 / "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire DJ Cuppy Reveals The Guy She's Crushing On As Fans React by Onyitexx(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Anthony Joshua is a British professional boxer and billionaire. He is the second and sixth best active heavyweight and best active boxer in the world respectively.
DJ Cuppy revealed that Anthony is the only one she has lots of respect for and she later wrote "Wahala for who no be in love with Anthony Joshua".
See fans reactions below https://www.hosted247.com.ng/2020/12/billionaire-dj-cuppy-reveals-guy-shes.html

1 Share

Re: Billionaire DJ Cuppy Reveals The Guy She's Crushing On As Fans React by icebird25(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
Olosho

1 Like

Re: Billionaire DJ Cuppy Reveals The Guy She's Crushing On As Fans React by Emmanueltrin(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
Who go dash me ₦200 airtime make I buy data? I would be very grateful... Someone with a golden heart should volunteer...
Re: Billionaire DJ Cuppy Reveals The Guy She's Crushing On As Fans React by jagaban002(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
icebird25:
Olosho
Wey get class
Re: Billionaire DJ Cuppy Reveals The Guy She's Crushing On As Fans React by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
My simple observation on this girl is that she is lonely and desperately needs attention despite all the money and show offs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire DJ Cuppy Reveals The Guy She's Crushing On As Fans React by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
icebird25:
Olosho
crushing on someone makes one an Olosho? U see the reason y Nigerian girls would rather die than to crush on you guys

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire DJ Cuppy Reveals The Guy She's Crushing On As Fans React by meobizy(f): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
Everyone loves Anthony because he is already made. Why such an elite athlete will prefer fat females is something I’ll never understand about the Yoruba ethnicity.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Plain T-shirt @3,300 Only / The Worst Rumour I've Heard About Myself - Cossy Orjiakor / Nollywood Actress/producer Mercy Aigbe Acquires Her First Major Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.