Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 (37381 Views)

Fayemi Mourns Harry Akande's Death / Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 / Buhari Greets Abdulsalami At 77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by Nychillax(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
gregyboy:
I hope he didnt minne skulls to get his wealth

I wonder how this people make their money if not
Skull mining cashapp

Reason like a human being for once

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by aloziedaya(m): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Rest in peace.

Wealth doesn't guarantee long life(lesson)

Some poverty stricken dudes lived up to 90.

Life and death dey for God hand and not our riches(lesson)

My condolences to the family
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by kitombo: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Throwback:
I remember when he was reputed to be one of the richest Nigerians together with Dehinde Fernandez.

Do you know Harry Akande?

That was his slogan as he contested the Presidential primary of APP for the 1999 Presidential election.

Nope...it was "Who's Harry?"

4 Likes

Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by ekestic1976(f): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
techmo:
Ibadan mourns

Liar! Na im family dey mourn. "Who feels it knows it"!
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
77 is still young. rest in peace, Sir.
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nuyokoi:
77 is still young. rest in peace, Sir.

Lool
77 is Young ??.. like are you serious ??
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by adecz: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
He was a really big time man.
His children will be happy to announce
his passage into the beyond.

His obituary will read like this;

"With gratitude to God for a life
well spent......... & so forth"✅✔✅✔✅

But when you live nothing but debts
for your family, your obituary will read;

" With heavy hearts, we regret to
announce the untimely death......' and so on❎❎❎❎"

1 Like

Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by ttobizz(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Wow! One of the greatest from the west coast
RIP SIR!
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by lamentor78(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Have never seen any rich man in Nigeria that made it without government
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dakore Egbuson's father-in-law...

RIP to him
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by DimIsaac10(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
My Harry Akande
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by ORIAYO70(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by Rawgold29(m): 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
ayoade rest well ....regard to deinde fenandez

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by goodconsience77: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
My brother once told me that this was d first person to use solar system in Nigeria in early 2000.The man is very rich and his wealth isn't connected to politics. Good and hard-working man rest in peace.
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by Ahmeduana(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
Drabeey:
hmmm, 2020 took you too.
hmmm, who knows who's next
hmmm, live and let others live their best
Harry till we meet in life next
Sleep on Chief, or you facing your test?
Your impact stayed here
well written reports on heavens desk

Harry you still have a court case with multichoice... Wait, what now
Multichoice or shoprite?
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by olajizz01(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
gregyboy:
I hope he didnt minne skulls to get his wealth

I wonder how this people make their money if not
Skull mining cashapp
Just like the questionable wealth of your brethren in the region of rising crime,some of your criminal brothers got their wealth through robbery, money ritual,kidnapping,baby factories,bundles are in Asia developing the countries in their prisons with hard drugs.

Hahaha.........

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by Obyino: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
techmo:
Ibadan mourns
Buhari mourns...nah em work be that
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by gregyboy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
olajizz01:
Just like the questionable wealth of your brethren in the region of rising crime,some of your criminal brothers got their wealth through robbery, money ritual,kidnapping,baby factories,bundles are in Asia developing the countries in their prisons with hard drugs.

Hahaha.........

That would be the igbos, i guesd the igbos will be coming for your head,

Yorubas are known for skull mining
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by jrusky(m): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
Can you imagine such a silent rich dude with no chest beating and blabla whereas some people only have N200M in their account and started blowing horn of being a billionaire simply he can afford Range Rover or afford 2006 G Wag.

Dem know theirselves ooo if you belong to dem my post go pepper you.

1 Like

Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ahmeduana:

Multichoice or shoprite?

I nor even know
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by Onlinebar: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by Dollanaira: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Oh
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by lekki1444: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
the 77 portal took him out
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by lekki1444: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
lamentor78:
Have never seen any rich man in Nigeria that made it without government
dr maduka

bayo ogunlesi who owns gatwick and city airport london

1 Like

Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by blowjohn(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
Where's that motherfuçker who's supposed to come tell us how this man will not enter imaginary heaven if he's not accepted Gay Jesus the Israeli White Boy?

Oh! Too bad he missed this post. He must be masturbating. He'll be done soon.

Don't bother quoting. I don't reply.

U must reply.
And u will be shamed.
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by mondi2: 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
RIP
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by jrusky(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Imagine such a silent rich dude with no chest beating and blabla whereas some people only have N200M in their account and started blowing horn of being a billionaire simply he can afford Range Rover or afford 2006 G Wag.

Dem know theirselves ooo if you belong to dem my post go pepper you.
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by obowunmi(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
festacman:
If rich people could hire other people to die for them, poor people would be making a wonderful living.

R.I.P Big Harry! You did your best and lived your dreams.

grin grin grin
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by updatechange(m): 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
Rest in peace �
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by olajizz01(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
gregyboy:

That would be the igbos, i guesd the igbos will be coming for your head,

Yorubas are known for skull mining
Not only head,they should come for leg as well.

Then,tell us where you come from, or are you afraid you are from unknown tribe. I'm going to tell you a lot of ungodly things your tribe are known for, you could see the endless list of flat.head.
Re: Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
lekki1444:
dr maduka

bayo ogunlesi who owns gatwick and city airport london
Bayo Ogunlesi does NOT own those airports. He is the CEO of Global Infrastructure Partners. GIP owns those airports.

Btw, GIP is a PE firm originally owned by General Electric and Credit Suisse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno / PDP Mocks Oyetola Over Flopped LG Poll, Vows To Disband Outcome Of Election / Eniola Akinkuotu's Response To His Kinsmen Playing Ethnic Card Against Gbadebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.