Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,296 members, 7,853,377 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours (29109 Views)

Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Morachi Acquires Mercedes Benz S-class Worth N30million (photos) / Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by shaw2(m): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
NL ladies just dey para
Who is chasing clout?
Young man made obvious and reliable point una dey para.
Beware of ladies who para for this thread na confirm olosho

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Pelaiye2703(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=96786184] I prefer the God fearing kind of man before considering any other thing [/quote

Na dem...

1 Like

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by sylve11: 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
coolsegun2002:

He’s now a clout chaser....lol....
But when a man says he want a good girl, u’ll say he must be a good guy... that you only attract what you are...

Ordinary car now ....u girls have started vexing

that girl you quoted isn't all right......... cool

1 Like

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Gerrard59(m): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Another thread exposing the failure of young Nigerian males understanding on the concept of hypergamy.
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Naughtysex: 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lawliet:
What is this clout chaser saying?
I wanted to attack you but the slippery dive in between your chest has defended you
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Magnoliaa(f): 12:48am On Dec 07, 2020
Liposure:
This is the true definition of gender equality we are talking about.

Very funny... Seeking for financially independent submissive women... You only cheer gender equality when women are picking up the roles expected of you and then turn around to thrash it when biology and childcare is involved... Women can do what men are expected to do oh, but they must also do what women are expected to do.

2 Likes

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by wildikeman(m): 12:57am On Dec 07, 2020
Lawliet:

E pain am ooo!!
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by openmine(m): 1:15am On Dec 07, 2020
Oizee:
Lol, and if na leggediz Benz nko?
park your leggediz benz shoes smiley smiley cool
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by peacenow: 1:43am On Dec 07, 2020
Bayepot:
hmmmmmm. deep
This is not deep but ignorance.
I am a man, my advice for any Lady out there is that "DON'T MARRY A MAN BECAUSE OF WHAT HE DRIVES . MARRY A MAN BECAUSE OF WHAT DRIVES HIM.
If a man drives Jet Air planes and is single handedly driven by the devil and you go for his Jet Air plane.The devil That drives him is waiting for you. When the devil activates the man. by the time man finishes with you, he will now blame the devil.
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by ityP(m): 3:18am On Dec 07, 2020
Denique:
Rich guy: I can only date girls in my circle
Redpillers: Way to go nig.ga
Rich girl: Wants to maintain status quo
Redpillers: The energy is lost! “You wee die single...Shiloh awaits you...” yen yen yen

Every human being should be independent and firm with their life choices once they are within the confines of the law!

Ignore NL redpillers.
Most are Insurance brokers.
Some are undergraduates...

The others are just wannabes: they are the real SIMPs!
Only few know when to be either of the two. A man shouldn't be too soft nor too hard. I call them Simpillers

#IComeInPeace undecided

Unless ladies are ready to propose, marry and become breadwinner, this argument of yours no get head
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by ityP(m): 3:19am On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
Who is this clout?
Though I don't support women depending on men. Be your own boss.

In other words, you agree with him
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by ityP(m): 3:27am On Dec 07, 2020
Denique:

Audio Onions=Audio repiller grin

Sure! cheesy

Truth is, both genders need each other. The tag on Nigerian girls is totally false; not all of us are dependent on men, so why judge us all based on some select few deeds?!

I have never had to ask a man for money(thank God!) but that is not to say it is wrong to ask when one is in a fix. To each their own.

Once the giving/releasing partner isn't complaining, it shouldn't be my concern.

Give if and when it is convenient to...not because you want to appear caring in a relationship/friendship...

Then again, the western world we so much revere make a lot of payments to their women; from child support to spousal(long term partner or legal partner as the case maybe)

Our own law has never favoured the female gender, yet we call them leeches.

How many ex girlfriends are being paid for getting dumped in Nigeria?

#IComeInPeaceStill tongue

When she has finished collecting all his money during girlfriend stage, which money she wan collect again when marriage don scatter?
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Judybash93(m): 3:37am On Dec 07, 2020
Denique:
Redpillers: The energy is lost! “You wee die single...Shiloh awaits you...” yen yen yen

Every human being should be independent and firm with their life choices once they are within the confines of the law!

Ignore NL redpillers.

Only few know when to be either of the two. A man shouldn't be too soft nor too hard. I call them Simpillers

#IComeInPeace undecided

"A man shouldn't be too soft nor too hard." Oh okay, so you know how men should behave... Alright.. Continue
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by udomma1005(m): 4:47am On Dec 07, 2020
Nanaborga:
Real matterz

Make everybody find their type , no girl go use me climb financial ladder again unless na friends with benefits type of relationship, by the grace of GOD the type of relationship I will settle for the lady gats get my level of financial strength, nobody be mumu again
My bloda, I'm happy 4u ehhhhh.
Your mumu don do, don't let them scam ya anymore

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Mouthpis(m): 4:51am On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Who's this clout chaser, borrow pose, these men are becoming very weird

This one touch u for kidney abi?

Lol...
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by zoghys: 4:57am On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:

The guy man is talking to ladies like you. If you want Ned nwoko, then show me your folorunso alakija
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by coolsegun2002: 5:18am On Dec 07, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Very funny... Seeking for financially independent submissive women... You only cheer gender equality when women are picking up the roles expected of you and then turn around to thrash it when biology and childcare is involved... Women can do what men are expected to do oh, but they must also do what women are expected to do.

Biology will always trash gender equality... that’s nobodies fault... nature crafted us differently...
if u women knew that from the start whats the point of crying for equality ....we all have roles nature gave to us...women can’t produce sperm, neither can men receive sperm....

But u women know money is hard to make, so u want u play the biology card as what men can’t do.......,Even the ones that are not bearing children for men will still use spreading their legs as part of what they should contribute while men can do the human wig and iphone 12 buying....

Shiorrrrr...if it was easy to make money... why don’t u women take care of urself and buy sperm from the sperm bank...
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by itslinkin4005(m): 5:22am On Dec 07, 2020
E pain you ...lol
Zzor:
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by xest(m): 6:00am On Dec 07, 2020
Lawliet:
He meant Those of you that needs rich guys, should also be rich.
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by samcolee(m): 6:28am On Dec 07, 2020
Denique:

Sure! cheesy

Truth is, both genders need each other. The tag on Nigerian girls is totally false; not all of us are dependent on men, so why judge us all based on some select few deeds?!

I have never had to ask a man for money(thank God!) but that is not to say it is wrong to ask when one is in a fix. To each their own.

Once the giving/releasing partner isn't complaining, it shouldn't be my concern.

Give if and when it is convenient to...not because you want to appear caring in a relationship/friendship...

Then again, the western world we so much revere make a lot of payments to their women; from child support to spousal(long term partner or legal partner as the case maybe)

As per pension? Was the relationship registered for pension?
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by zelnababa(m): 6:50am On Dec 07, 2020
Lawliet:
What is this clout chaser saying? TRUTH.
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Kriss216: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2020
Denique:

Sure! cheesy

So, the western world pay their girlfriends after getting dumped?

Denique, this is Africa, things shouldn’t be done using Western template.

How was your weekend?
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Awoo88: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Una never see something
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by adogp: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2020
grin
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Gsentme(m): 7:40am On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
One golddigger spotted.. e pain you? grin
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Gsentme(m): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2020
grin grin grin
EyezofGod120:
grin Bros this table wey u just shake don spoil o grin grin
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Denique(f): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2020
Kriss216:

So, the western world pay their girlfriends after getting dumped?

https://www.nairaland.com/6111393/man-ordered-pay-ex-girlfriend

Deniq.ue, this is Africa, things shouldn’t be done using Western template.

How was your weekend?

Suffice to say, no one should blame the average Nigerian woman/lady/girl for being Nigerian as it is our culture for (our) men to provide for us.

My weekend was just your regular jor.
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Denique(f): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2020
samcolee:
As per pension? Was the relationship registered for pension?
https://www.nairaland.com/6111393/man-ordered-pay-ex-girlfriend
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Toks2008(m): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2020
Denique:

Ignore NL redpillers.

#IComeInPeace undecided

I agree, not too soft and not too hard else he will just be a lone ranger for life.

2 Likes

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by GrowEveryday(f): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2020
Attention seekers everywhere undecided
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by jacoik(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
lolxxxxx hahahaha you are in severe pain because he spoke the mind of men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her / Yemi Alade's Casual Outfit To The Beach. (see Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Daughter, Zino In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.