Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours (29094 Views)

Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Morachi Acquires Mercedes Benz S-class Worth N30million (photos) / Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by blinking001(m): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
A
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Vyzz: 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by adonni: 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
Unless ladies are ready to propose, marry and become breadwinner, this
argument has no head

3 Likes

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Tenaga: 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
Is ok
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Bkayyy: 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
All I see here is gender equality. The true definition of feminism, nothing more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by DropsMic(m): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
Heaven candidate
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by DarkJeddi(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lawliet:
What is this clout chaser saying?
What a man can do,a woman can do better..
Feminists over to you.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by danchuzzy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
people are just becoming more toxic day by day.

1 Like

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by RedPhoenix: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lawliet:

Pele. The wants to spoil market abi grin

5 Likes

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Zeroenochone(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
grin grin grin

These ladies saying "clout chaser" are making me laugh so much rn
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by TheRedpillguy: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Truth is Men will still fvck the broke once for the fun of it.

Relationship with liability no the last.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by RedPhoenix: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Denique:
Rich guy: I can only date girls in my circle
Redpillers: Way to go nig.ga
Rich girl: Wants to maintain status quo
Redpillers: The energy is lost! “You wee die single...Shiloh awaits you...” yen yen yen

Every human being should be independent and be firm with their life choices once they are within the confines of the law!

Ignore NL redpillers.
Most are Insurance brokers.
Some are undergraduates.

The others are just wannabes: they are the real SIMPs!
Only few know when to be either of the two. A man shouldn't be too soft nor too hard. I call them Simpillers

#IComeInPeace undecided

I will bend your mouth through the phone angry
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by fdigital(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
will them girls hear.
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by simhosting: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
cool
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by pocohantas(f): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
It is only in Nigerian films that a rich prince/princess will splash dirty water on the child of a peasant and start pursuing them upandan with love.

It doesn’t happen much in reality and runs girls know this, that is why they have budget for hanging out at top places where they can meet the rich.

Anyway, thanks to social media, the gap is being bridged and some people might get lucky.grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Kellie069(m): 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Well, everybody be craving for what they don’t have !!! Lemme trek to where you packed ur luxury car baby, we will ride in your car home
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by vickydevoka(m): 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
pocohantas:
It is only in Nigerian films that a rich prince/princess will splash dirty water on the child of a peasant and start pursuing them upandan with love.

It doesn’t happen that much in reality. Even runsgirls know this, that is why they have budget for hanging out at top places where they can meet the rich.

Anyway, thanks to social media, the gap is being bridged and some people might get lucky.grin
Rubbish
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by DonBenny77(m): 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gender equality
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by KingDash: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Who's this clout chaser, borrow pose, these men are becoming very weird
keep kwayet

1 Like

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by lexy2014: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lawliet:

He is wishing u well. Or what's bad in someone wishing that u should have a luxury car?

2 Likes

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
2021 installing gradually 50pages booklet, page 1,2,3, dedication, appreciation, insight. Page 4-48 focus focus and more focus. Page 50 na summary...
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by wetmenow: 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lawliet:

YOU

2 Likes

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Zackattack: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Your eye go clear.
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by RPG2020(m): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:

Lololo the matter shock you

1 Like

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by UDbester(m): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:

E pain her
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by moneyissweet(m): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
E pain u abi? You must one of those gold diggers

Lawliet:

2 Likes

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by TheRedpillguy: 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Denique:
Redpillers: The energy is lost! “You wee die single...Shiloh awaits you...” yen yen yen

Every human being should be independent and be firm with their life choices once they are within the confines of the law!

Ignore NL redpillers.
Some are undergraduates.

Only few know when to be either of the two. A man shouldn't be too soft nor too hard. I call them Simpillers

#IComeInPeace undecided
You clearly don't understand sexual Value.

Redpillers understand that in other to be a high value male you need to take care of yourself, workout and be Rich. Top 10% of Men. Redpillers understand this. Its women that are delusional. So saying redpillers are broke and all that don't make sense. Yes some are not really their yet but they know that that's the aim. And no woman will distract them and that's a Win.
#TheRedpillguy

3 Likes

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by kenodrill: 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor will not like this... shocked
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Myhusband(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Denique:

Ignore NL redpillers.
Some are undergraduates.

#IComeInPeace undecided

BIG DICK fall on you there

1 Like

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by MOSMATH(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
some virginal people won't find it funny.
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Vulcan24(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Morachi... Talented hip hop guy back then

We are destroying our own youthfulness with uncouth comments

U guys should go and marry and be responsible instead of always abusing imaginary girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Donspicey: 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:

Who be dis Golddigger??.

Olosho 2k.....

Beta double ur hustle mk ur call no be like noise........

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Zion Dances Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Video) / Why I Enrolled My Son As A Mechanic Apprentice –kunle Afolayan / Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.