Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) (67856 Views)

Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Don Wanny's Chief Security Officer Shot Dead By DSS Operatives. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by mightyhazel: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
seems he was captured alive...

He was a vainglorious robber,.. imagine covering his baldness with a wig , just to look attractive during heist grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by kokkubabboni421(m): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
K
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by nnamdi640: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Namdeenero:
Did they beat up his corpse after killing him?? I don’t understand the black eye. Abi the bullet carry punches come??
I suspected foul play.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
I need help please. I applied for Nigeria Navy but I was unable to print the application form and other documents. Now I discovered that I have been shortlisted for the exam and we are required to go with application form. please what can I do? please what is the solution
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Uyi168: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
The Nigerian government has failed you guys!!!

If MAINA, Tinubu Orji Uzor Kalu and co could be gunned down like this, Nigeria would have been a better place

You guys would have been afraid to go into crime

Perhaps, you will still be alive today.

We will continue to fight for a better Nigeria, rest on
Since Nigeria has also failed u, go and carry gun and start robbing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Died on the spot? I don't believe that.... how come the injuries on his face, from the shootout?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
Uyi168:
Since Nigeria has also failed u, go and carry gun and start robbing..
undecided undecided

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by chukwuibuipob: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
sad EndSars grin cheesy grin sad so dat Dey can work freely sad sad.May termite eat their soul join

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
KingTom:

Also in most cases, they check for charms grin
Make Dem no-go turn to stone grin
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by 4tomandchi: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Of all places to rob hospital haha a place where people are hovering between life and death you still want to steal from them he just died another person's death.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by DoubleEngine007: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
This one no go Senegal undecided

Thief for night, Senegal Burga for afternoon..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by chinedumoooo: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Prison break, Edo in hot soup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Nelz77: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
mightyhazel:
seems he was captured alive...

He was a vainglorious robber,.. imagine covering his baldness with a wig , just to look good during the heist ;Dseems he was captured alive...

He was a vainglorious robber,.. imagine covering his baldness with a wig , just to look good during the heist

Bros weh deh stammer
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by mightyhazel: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nelz77:

Bros weh deh stammer

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Le2money(m): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
So u notice am too...
Okuda:
omo the gun wey our security operative dey use wey dey tear person trouser comot all the time eh, Of what use is that functionality though?
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Sagefromtheeast: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Wealth all the time is not the fruit of labor but the result of organized protected robbery.

This is just an unorganized hungry hoodlum with his dirty yellow facemask and nylon bag looking for daily bread. Rip lad

Preposterous!
@bolded
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by stanisbaratheon: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
That dude was beaten to death.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Hallabee1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Wealth all the time is not the fruit of labor but the result of organized protected robbery.

This is just an unorganized hungry hoodlum with his dirty yellow facemask and nylon bag looking for daily bread. Rip lad

this na roast hell. why stealing when you can work. .these guys can work. and still live OK...
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by lexy2014: 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Namdeenero:
Did they beat up his corpse after killing him?? I don’t understand the black eye. Abi the bullet carry punches come??

Make up to go with d wig
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by blacq2009(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
In Paedae's voice:
Look! Look!
Now look at you
You mess your present
Now you mess your future too
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Steviealohan(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Seems to me he was cought and made a scapegoat..it's pathetic though,crime doesn't pay.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by fkj950ax(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Extrajudicial killing
He was obviously captured alive from the 2nd picture.
He was killed and a wig was placed on his head to create misdirection.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by kingxsamz(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
He was captured alive, then killed.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Burna440(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
That guy was given the beating of his life bfr they shot him, look at the pix keenly
Something is not right

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Denique(f): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
taiwotimitt:
Obedient robber. He went to operation with his nose mask

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by holywind(m): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
holy fvckk, i love this.
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by iamJ(m): 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
I no understand the wig, na the babalawo give am advise
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Never4getU: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
Oh! U actually know him, aren't u one of the accomplice? grin

cassidy1996:
finally willy...willy has been captured
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Paulianfa(m): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
dey no go retreat now, others are warming up to come out and steal, rob and die...
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by ymstar(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
4tomandchi:
Of all places to rob hospital haha a place where people are hovering between life and death you still want to steal from them he just died another person's death.
Abi Na
grin
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by ChoCho54(f): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Namdeenero:
You don't know how he fell when gunned down, coupled with the way police would throw his corpse upandan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos / 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.