Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,749 members, 7,831,395 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. (1408 Views)

DSS Never Raided Our Offices For Documents Against Tinubu - Code Of Conduct Bure / Who Is The Most Successful Politician In Nigeria.. / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by plaindealer: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
"I plan for betrayal, I plan for backstabbing, I also plan for reunion and forgiveness long before they happen. In life, I expect nothing, I expect anything, I expect everything."

-Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by Bettykeys: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
To top it all. He also allow wailers to cry without responding to them grin

They will soon mob this thread with their usual crucification as if their leaders are emasculate or as if Tinubu is holding their deveopment to ransom

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by plaindealer: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
When you know, understand and expect the next man's pride, the other man's power, ambition, weakness, potential teachery and failure, you are able to plan ahead from a position of strength and eventual successful end game.

All his opponents and political adversaries from OBJ to GEJ and countless enemies within his own party underestimate his strength, his mental fortitude and ability to think ahead and win, but many always find their way to Bordillong to pay homage and accept his wisdom and leadership.

You can argue with him, betray him and pursue your own selfish ambition against his wise judgement, but at the end of the day, his wisdom and foresight prevails and they always go back to Bourdillon to beg for forgiveness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by plaindealer: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bettykeys:

They will soon mob this thread with their usual crucification as if their leaders are emasculate or as if Tinubu is holding their deveopment to ransom

Do you blame him? Who are they sef? Irrelevant people even in their own villages.

Abeg. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by twutin1: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
I don’t know how, but they will soon find a way to bring Igbo into this out of nowhere. People wey no Dey their level.

Don’t quote me.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by plaindealer: 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:
I don’t know how, but they will soon find a way to bring Igbo into this out of nowhere. People wey no Dey their level.

Don’t quote me.

Guilty conscience and reverse psychology. You obviously want us to make it about you, everything is not about you and shouldn't be about you.

grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by twutin1: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

Don’t quote me.

plaindealer:

Guilty conscience and reverse psychology. You obviously want us to make it about you, everything is not about you and shouldn't be about you.

grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bettykeys:

tinubu zombie ur highly notice nonsense keep supporting d monster
Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by Mayng01(m): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Eventually something must kill or bring a man down, patience mr asiwaju. Patience.
Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by Sirjamo: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
The Jagaban of Nigeria politics.

Northeast

Northwest

North central

South west

South South

SOUTHEAST

I AM DONE TALKING

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by plaindealer: 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

Don’t quote me.

Log off NL if you don't want to be quoted.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
All these online noise
He will be the president of oduduwa
If he become the zoo president he might borrow money from alpha beta
And sell Nigeria to his Lebanese friend chagoury

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by Rugaria: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
This thread should be appropriately captioned: "The celeberation of a common Thief by his inebriated minions"!
Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by plaindealer: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Rugaria:
This thread should be appropriately captioned: "The celeberation of a common Thief by his inebriated minions"!

Spend some time learning how to spell basic English words instead of learning and peddling hatred and bitterness.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by plaindealer: 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
All these online noise

I see your pain, it is real and frustrating for you, seek help because Asiwaju Tinubu can not help you with your ailment.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by Kapeter(m): 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sirjamo:
The Jagaban of Nigeria politics.

Northeast

Northwest

North central

South west

South South

SOUTHEAST

I AM DONE TALKING
y'all keep deceiving yourselves. Tinubu is still nothing in todays Nigeria politics. The branch of APC ruling North is the Buharis' CPC wing and they can easily pull out as per who they are. Tinubu ko, Obasanjo ni. Mtcheew.
Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by Fahdiga1: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
A regional leader of a whole tribe. what a pity
Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by adekolaelect(m): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
All these online noise
Its better to lean how to cry in silence If you know Tinubu progress will bring sadness for you to avoid you be the popular public Lunatics on your streets . make yourself happy by limiting your expectation of downfall of another mans endeavor .

Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by Rugaria: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
plaindealer:

Spend some time learning how to spell basic English words instead of learning and peddling hatred and bitterness.

grin grin
Lol!
The nerve! An awawa thug wants to teach me English..The kind of charlatans one runs into every now and then.... Bros, Always remember this; Barefaced crooked support for a drug Baron is by far more dangerous to the society than ordinary "spelling mistakes".. Even if Pablo Hushcobar Tinubu livees a thousand times, he will never rule nigeria... Any internet hireling who thinks otherwise is just living in a fools paradise..
Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by plaindealer: 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kapeter:
y'all keep

deceiving yourselves. Tinubu is still nothing in todays Nigeria politics. The branch of APC ruling North is the Buharis' CPC wing and they can easily pull out as per who they are. Tinubu ko, Obasanjo ni. Mtcheew.

Are you a Nigerian or you are based on the moon.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by plaindealer: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
[s]
Rugaria:

Lol!
The nerve! An awawa thug wants to teach me English..The kind of charlatans one runs into every now and then.... Bros, Always remember this; Barefaced crooked support for a drug Baron is by far more dangerous to the society than ordinary "spelling mistakes".. Even if Pablo Hushcobar Tinubu livees a thousand times, he will never rule nigeria... Any internet hireling who thinks otherwise is just living in a fools paradise..

[/s]

You still need to work on your horrible spelling and Tinubu is not responsible for your frustration in life.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by helinues: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jagaban of Borgu land.

Slayers of Pdp and Igbos miscreants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by helinues: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
All these online noise

Has Tinubu told you privately that he is eyeing the presidency?

We have so many credible and acceptable candidates down here in SW to represent us mostly under Apc.

Save your energy on hating Tinubu and let your region fight for Pdp presidency, and let Nigerians decide

Good music no be by loudness

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by stonemasonn: 6:59am On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by capitalzero: 7:17am On Dec 07, 2020
Tinubu will end like Adedibu because he is just upgraded version of Are molete.
Death of Tinubu will create more chaos in lagos as warring factions would emerge and fight for control of Lagos politics. There would be bloodshed.
He should enjoy his reigns while it lasts. His followers should also enjoy themselves. Nothing lasts forever.
Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by plaindealer: 7:20am On Dec 07, 2020
capitalzero:
Tinubu will end like Adedibu because he is just upgraded version of Are molete.
Death of Tinubu will create more chaos in lagos as warring factions would emerge and fight for control of Lagos politics. There would be bloodshed.
He should enjoy his reigns while it lasts. His followers should also enjoy themselves. Nothing lasts forever.

Na only evil, calamity, doom and gloom you people sabi, nothing positive, nothing uplifting, just sadness and pessimism..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by capitalzero: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2020
plaindealer:

Na only evil, calamity, doom and gloom you people sabi, nothing positive, nothing uplifting, just sadness and pessimism..

Mind you!!! I am from Oyo State. I was in UCH when Adedibu died. After his death, his thugs were terrorizing us in Ibadan until Ajimobi took over.
I am telling you what will happen following end of Tinubu political dynasty. I do not care about Tinubu. His reign cannot affect my source of income. To help with him, his followers and other politicians in the country.
Re: Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. by Olatomiwami(m): 7:40am On Dec 07, 2020
plaindealer:

grin grin

grin Who know okolo for Oyo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Osinbajo Sack Service Chief? / Shasha Market Killings Of Hausa (The Hypocrisy) / Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.