Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,725 members, 7,837,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P (30662 Views)

Bonfrere, Amuneke, Yobo Combo Best For Eagles’ Next Level –akwuegbu / Benedict Ugwu Sacked As Manager During Nigeria Premier League Match / I Don’t Want My Son To Play For Austria – Akwuegbu Tells NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Dream2(m): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gamesmart:

That is why he is already claiming he was depending on siblings and friends to fend for him, he has sold his properties and he did not have a place to stay for five years and was living in my sister’s house. grin grin grin

So when any court wants to address the case in the UK "I am broke". grin grin grin
LOL, If you think he's broke then you've to rethink,Mr Ben is a very smart individual and a very kind hearted man(That man can go hungry for a stranger to eat,he can empty his pocket just to ease other people affairs,funny enough you will never know he's a big fish until you move closer to him) he's the type that will only tell you what you need to know, no Gucci wears, no flashy cars whatsoever, he keep his stuffs/life away from public as much as he can as I know him to an extent.
I think he already re-marry as he posted some pictures on his whatsapp status few days ago and I'm so happy for him because he deserve it.

6 Likes

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Mariangeles(f): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juicethekid:
bros
Please i need money to purchase some.drugs and injections please no amount is too small please

Dude, don't bother yourself asking this lowlife, lying e-millionaire for help, he's just a delusional bitter broke ass!
Ikillbrokehoes:
Sorry. am not in Nigeria at the moment

Werey dey disguise! grin
You wan give am the money in person before? Mumu! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by adedamola777: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Why should she? did she buy the properties for him? it's only a gold digger that will try such nonsense, a woman who has her own money won't stoop so low

God bless you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Juicethekid: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

Dude, don't bother yourself asking this lowlife, lying e-millionaire for help, he's just a delusional bitter broke ass!

Werey dey disguise! grin
Boss please help me
No matter how small please
My head is so hot please
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ishilove:

How did she destroy your career? Mr Benedict, please don't be unfortunate.
She destroyed her career because in sport, most especially football.

The State of ones mind affects his performance.

As a footballer or even as a normal human being, whether you are a man or a woman.
having a wife or a husband that is constantly at war with your family members, a partner that has refused to speak to your mother for almost two decades will surely affect your productivity at work. Not to talk of footballers that requires positive energy and mindset to perform.

When a bad partner gives you problem, it affects your outdoor live.

Ishilove it's like you didn't read where she said and i quote " when his football was not making Sense again"

I mean which loving, caring and thoughtful wife says that about the career of her husband?

Can't you read in between the lines?

And for her to say let us divorce and share property in an interview shows the kind of wife she was and still is.

And how is it possible to be sending your kids just 100 pounds a month in England?

Is that even possible?
Cant you see how her lies are exposing her?

Ehn!!! Ishilove
Answer me o

5 Likes

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

Werey dey disguise! grin
He pain am cheesy
have you started crying again? this time around ur tears will full a big drum, loser like u! cheesy
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
adedamola777:

God bless you abundantly.
God bless you too, I will always speak the truth as it is, I don't care if those broke bitches threaten me, I will deal with them all. grin
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Ishilove: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
CuteMercury:
She destroyed her career because in sport, most especially football.

The State of ones mind affects his performance.

As a footballer or even as a normal human being, whether you are a man or a woman.
having a wife or a husband that is constantly at war with your family members, a partner that has refused to speak to your mother for almost two decades will surely affect your productivity at work. Not to talk of footballers that requires positive energy and mindset to perform.

When a bad partner gives you problem, it affects your outdoor live.

Ishilove it's like you didn't read where she said and i quote " when his football was not making Sense again"

I mean which loving, caring and thoughtful wife says that about the career of her husband?

Can't you read in between the lines?

And for her to say let us divorce and share property in an interview shows the kind of wife she was and still is.

And how is it possible to be sending your kids just 100 pounds a month in England?

Is that even possible?
Cant you see how her lies are exposing her?

Ehn!!! Ishilove
Answer me o
Guy, are we fighting? embarassed undecided
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Mariangeles(f): 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I had to modify your comment because those words fit u most, you just described yourself dare! cheesy

It's fun torturing your weak ass! cheesy

Weak men like you are only good at trolling and gossiping, nothing more!
You're less than half of a man! smiley
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Mariangeles(f): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
He pain am cheesy
have you started crying again? this time around ur tears will full a big drum, loser like u! cheesy

Yes. cheesy

See cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Mariangeles(f): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juicethekid:
Boss please help me
My head is so hot please

What drugs do you need? I'll get it, then send it to you.

1 Like

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Forumobserver12(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Rugaria:
When a lady spends a better part of her youth with a man as a married couple, she should be entitled to something substantial if divorce becomes inevitable. Have seen situations where the man took everything and sent the lady away empty handed. That's not right. She could have been something bigger without the guy..

Sir, are implying that women are doing men a favour by spending part of their lives with men?

The lady is bragging that's she's a practicing Nurse but she failed to acknowledge the role her husband played towards her achievement...

3 Likes

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by lkillbrokehoes: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juicethekid:
Boss please help me
My head is so hot please
Lol out of all the people here it's that broke and jobless person Marieangeles you are asking money from? someone that can't feed herself, lolz.. don't waste your time, God knows I would have help if I were still in Nigeria.
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
KosiGee:

It’s not as easy as that. It’s a game he should’ve played smartly. I know lots of people like him at the moment.
The law favours women a lot. She has the children, she could restrict access to them and she could turn their minds against him.
Most Nigeria men in the UK and united States are not wise.

No matter how Rich i become in USA or in the UK. Even if they give me 1st class gold plated and diamond crested citizenship card.
I will never buy more than one property in white man's land.

All my properties even if i have 1000 lands and houses, they will all be located in NIGERIA.
All my investment and companies in NIGERIA.

Let me see how one useless Court will give half of my properties in NIGERIA to a woman in USA.

Men need to start acting wise.
No time to fall mugu to a pussssy.

7 Likes

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Juicethekid: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

What drugs do you need? I'll get it, then send it to you.
bro if you want to help me please do it
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Rugaria: 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Forumobserver12:

Sir, are implying that women are doing men a favour by spending part of their lives with men?

The lady is bragging that's she's a practicing Nurse but she failed to acknowledge the role her husband played towards her achievement...
The mere fact that she stays in your house, takes good care of your house and kids while you feel free to go out and work, well aware that somebody is taking care of the home is enough contribution to your success... So if divorce happens, you must be ready to share... Una dey lucky, I'm not the one responsible for drafting divorce laws in this country..
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by lkillbrokehoes: 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

It's fun torturing your weak ass! cheesy

Weak men like you are only good at trolling and gossiping, nothing more!
You're less than half of a man! smiley

Lolz Weak online coward like you, I told you when I get to Nigeria before 20th we should meet one on one and you ran away like the coward that you are, I don't brag here; if u know you got guts then we should meet, let's see who the weak ass or loser is. grin

3 Likes

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Guy, are we fighting? embarassed undecided
grin
Yes we are fighting.
You don buy market today
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by lkillbrokehoes: 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

Yes. cheesy

See cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Cry me a river cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Mariangeles(f): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juicethekid:
bro if you want to help me please do it

...and I ask again; what drugs do you need? Tell me, and I'll get them and send it to you.

1 Like

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Forumobserver12(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ishilove:

How did she destroy your career? Mr Benedict, please don't be unfortunate.

There's noway the guy will focus well n his football career with such a selfish wife...
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Juicethekid: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

...and I ask again; what drugs do you need? Tell me, and I'll get them and send it to you.
Metaglomide,Cipromaxin,Cimetedine,chlorquine injections Paracetamal and Anti malaria Amoxil and syringes
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Forumobserver12(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Rugaria:

The mere fact that she stays in your house, takes good care of your house and kids while you feel free to go out and work, well aware that somebody is taking care of the home is enough contribution to your success... So if divorce happens, you must be ready to share... Una dey lucky, I'm not the one responsible for drafting divorce laws in this country..

In my own humble opinion, not all women deserve settlement in divorce...

2 Likes

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Mariangeles(f): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Lolz Weak online coward like you, I told you when I get to Nigeria before 20th we should meet one on one and you ran away like the coward that you are, I don't brag here; if u know you got guts then we should meet, let's see who the weak ass or loser is. grin

You see how dumb you are? You keep exposing your vices.
Only coward, weak ass man will challenge a lady to a fight. Mumu! cheesy

Would you dare to challenge a man to a fight? I don't think so.
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Rugaria: 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
Forumobserver12:

In my own humble opinion, not all women deserve settlement in divorce...
Maybe not all but a lot. . It's marriage between two people. Unless there is nothing to share, otherwise I don't understand why the woman should be left to go empty handed..
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Mariangeles(f): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juicethekid:
Metaglomide,Cipromaxin,Cimetedine,chlorquine injections Paracetamal and Anti malaria Amoxil and syringes

Your location...
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Juicethekid: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

Your location...
Imo state orlu,
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Inception(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Rugaria:

And you can never be... DEAL WITH IT. grin grin grin cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Mariangeles(f): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juicethekid:
Imo state orlu,

Will you be ready to go collect the drugs when I send them?
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Juicethekid: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

Will you be ready to go collect the drugs when I send them?
yes sure i will
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Mariangeles(f): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juicethekid:
yes sure i will

Ok. I think the best to thing to do would be to search for a pharmacy as close to you as possible, pay for the drugs, then you go collect them. How about that?
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Juicethekid: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

Ok. I think the best to thing to do would be to search for a pharmacy as close to you as possible, pay for the drugs, then you go collect them. How about that?

A chemist is close to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chieme Martins Slumps, Dies On Pitch While Playing For Nasarawa United / Darren Young WWE Wrestler Is Gay / O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.